Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Kareena's ass rose from my lap, air once again hitting my wet, juice-covered shaft. Her hips and ass rose smoothly like a finely tuned instrument. I watched as more and more of my thick shaft appeared from within her small, tiny, stretched to the brim pussy. And just as she rose so the only part of me left in her was the thick tip of my cock, she grabbed my gaze again. With lust in her eyes, she drove herself down, her ass wumphing into my lap.

"Hgnnn!" I grunted out, her tight pussy smothering my dick again. Then she repeated the motion, going up......... then down. Up...... then down. Up..... then down. Up... then down. Up, then down. Up and down.

She was building up momentum like a freight train. Her bouncing ass started slow then built up speed, going slightly faster and faster. And as soon as she gained enough speed, got her lithe body in motion, she brought the hammer down.

WUMPH! Kareena's ass slammed into my lap.

"Fuck!" I grunted out.

WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH!

My hands gripped her massive melons as Kareena started riding me. Her round ass slammed into my thighs with a meaty slap as she did so. She was riding me like she was trying to break me. I was a disobedient, untamed animal, and she was breaking me in, domesticating me, trying to make me the perfect, ideal stud for her to fuck.

"Fucking shit, Kareena!" I grunted out. There was no gentleness. No preciousness or daintiness. Kareena got right to the rough fucking. I wouldn't have expected anything else from her.

Kareena's ass drove into my thighs. WUMPH! WUMPH! WUMPH! She was building up a sexy sheen of sweat as I gripped her jiggling tits as she rode me.

She was riding me as if trying to prove a point. As if trying to prove she was the best. She was trying to show Jacqueline what she was capable of. She was trying to show Jacqueline she could out-fuck me, fuck me better than Jacqueline ever could.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't fucking walk! FUCK!" Kareena grunted out, "And that's not your punishment, Gaurav. That's just for fun!"

Kareena's ass kept slamming into me as her huge tits bounced in my palms. Jacqueline was studying us, watching Kareena's body as she rode me. Watching Kareena's top-tier ass flex and bounce. Watching her breasts bouncing and jiggling. As Kareena's pace sped up, my hands slid to her sides to hold on tight. As I did so, Jacqueline replaced my hand on Kareena's massive right breast, squeezing it lightly as she curled up near her. Jacqueline leaned close to Kareena and spoke up.

"This ain't nothing, bitch!" Jacqueline spoke up. "Me and Gaurav got up to much nastier shit when you were out of the picture."

"I fucking doubt that." Kareena replied.

"You just take his cum, like a cheap fucking whore. I was his perfect slutty fucking wife!" Jacqueline began. "Not his cheap slut like you are. I gave him everything. Everything he could want. I cooked. I cleaned. I gave him every hole he wanted. And bitch, I gave him a womb for his future children. Top that, bitch!" Jacqueline dared. Kareena turned and smiled.

"Where do you think most of his cum is going, slut?" Kareena asked. "When I fuck, I go all the way and make it really nasty. He might have squirted a few loads of cum in you, but he's filled me to the brim with his married cum. I could be pregnant now!" Kareena stated. For a second, Kareena slowed down. Her face suddenly became thoughtful, and she turned to look at me as a thought hit her. She looked down at me as we both started to think the same thing. "Well, that would explain why my boobs feel bigger than usual." she said quietly. I looked at her, and she looked at me, as we both realized her truth.

Holy Fuck! I couldn't believe it.

"Oh my God." she said, suddenly knowing the truth, as I did. Neither of us needed proof. We both knew. And it was at that realization that she suddenly sped up.

Kareena resumed her frantic bouncing as Jacqueline looked on angrily, furious that Kareena was one step ahead. But she gathered herself and went back on the attack.

"Warm him up, slut!" Jacqueline said. "Warm him up for me! Cum all over that cock! Get it all wet and gooey so it slides up my ass!"

"Uhh, fuck you bitch!" Kareena screamed as she drove herself into me. "This is none of that warm-up shit! This is the main fucking course! As it should be! Me taking all the dick! You on the sidelines! FUCK YES! If you and I went on a double-date, I'd fuck both my date and yours, and you'd be in the corner, rubbing yourself off, AAAAHHH!"

Jacqueline's annoyance transformed into anger as she slid her hand up Kareena's body and tugged once again at her lustrous brown hair. But the affect was not as Jacqueline intended.

"FUCK YES! PULL HARDER BITCH! You can't stop me, whore!" Kareena screamed out. It was clear Kareena did not mind it rough. She clearly didn't mind a slight bit of hair-pulling. I looked up at her. Kareena's eyes were closed and her teeth were bared as she seethed with pleasure. Jacqueline had a tight grip on her hair, and I was surprised to see Jacqueline tug at Kareena's hair a bit harder, helping pleasure the bitch she so hated.

"AAAAAHHH! YESSSSS!" Kareena squealed. Her cunt quivered as she kept bouncing, up and down, driving me insane. "Spank me!" Kareena gasped. "Spank my ass!"

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-03-2023, 04:09 PM