Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Jacqueline was attacking Kareena's nipple, worshiping the hard nipple with her tongue, devouring it in her mouth. Jacqueline moved forward, crawling over me so she could get better leverage at Kareena's nipple. As Jacqueline moved closer, she let one hand drop down and used the other to forcing as much of Kareena's breast into her mouth. I suddenly felt a hand snake around my cock. I felt this hand guiding my cock upwards, and I felt the tip of it brush against the outside of a pussy. Above me, Jacqueline's eyes slid up and met Kareena's gaze. Suddenly, Jacqueline's eyes flashed a look victory at Kareena, and at the same time bit down on Kareena's juicy nipple.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Kareena screamed out, in a mixture of pain and pleasure. At that same moment, I felt some pressure on my cock, as I realized I would finally, blessedly, be balls-deep in a pussy momentarily. But of course, it was not meant to be.

"I don't think so, bitch." Kareena growled out. In a flash, she realized what was going on. Before Jacqueline could sink my cock into her cunt, Kareena jumped forward, grabbing a hold of Jacqueline's hair again.

"Aaah! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jacqueline called out in pain as Kareena gripped her hair. Jerking at her hair hard, Kareena pulled Jacqueline away, forcing her to the other side of the bed, next to me, on her side. Rubbing her sore head, Jacqueline got on her hands and knees and looked at Kareena with a wicked smile.

"I can't believe you almost fell for that, you fucking dumb slut!" Jacqueline said. To my surprise, Kareena smiled.

"Pretty good. Definitely not bad." Kareena said with an impressed nod.

"You're not that hard, Kareena. All I have to do is flatter you a bit, and you'd fall for anything." Jacqueline said mockingly, getting on her knees, exposing the whole expanse of her firm, hot body to us again.

"If you want to tell yourself you didn't enjoy that, that's up to you." Kareena accused.

"Hey, I didn't say it was bad. I'm not going to pass up the chance to rub my face on a pair of giant tits." Jacqueline said confidently. "And besides, I love tricking dumb sluts into showing me their boobs." she added, attempting to take the advantage in this power struggle.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it, cause that's all you'll be getting for a while." Kareena said, crawling forward over me. "While you're remembering how good my tits felt, I'll be too busy fucking Gaurav, here."

"Well, I hope you hurry up." I called out impatiently. "You sluts have been teasing me all day. If you guys don't stop fucking around with each other, then you guys are gonna make me have to fuck my wife."

Both sluts smiled wickedly, almost proudly, but it was Kareena who spoke up.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you." Kareena purred. "And Jacqueline will just sit to the side and watch while I'm cumming like crazy on your married cock. Let her learn a few things."

Kareena's lithe body crawled smoothly down the bed, giving me a perfect view of her smooth round ass. She reached my crotch and turned to face me, pulling her hair back over her shoulders as she did. She straddled my dick and looked at me, reaching down to place my stiff dick in place, poised outside her cunt. Jacqueline sat on her knees, watching this happen, waiting for the chance to make her move but ceding this moment to Kareena.

"It's been a long week." Kareena panted, holding back. "My body needs satisfaction. I hope you're up for it."

With that, Kareena forced herself down, and finally, after a week's separation, my dick began to enter my sister-in-law's tight cunt. The tip parted her lips, spreading her tight cunt around my dick. Her cunt seemed extra tight today, and entrance to it seemed much tougher than usual. It seemed that week without made her more primed and ready for sex.

Kareena flexed and shimmied, forcing more of my cock into her. The tip was soon smothered in warm, wet softness.

"AHH! That's it!" I gasped.

"MMMmmmmmmm." Kareena groaned. Kareena kept swiveling her hips, and finally finding the right angle, she forced more and more of my shaft into her. Soon, I was halfway in, halfway buried insider her, and she kept going.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah Kareena, it's so good." I grunted out. I was frozen in place as her ass hit my hips, and I was one again buried inside her.

"FUCK!" Kareena screamed out, the mere insertion of my dick almost enough to get her off. She began to flex her cunt around my shaft, driving us both wild. "I could cum just doing this!" she gasped out.

Her normally super-tight cunt was now crazy tight, and she felt wetter than she ever had felt before. I looked up at her, and my hands were drawn like magnets to her massive breasts. My hands slapped against her silky flesh and I immersed my hands in her soft breasts once again.

"God damn! These are perfect!" I grunted out, squeezing her huge, perky breasts firmly. I tweaked her nipples in my fingers. Kareena was flexing her butt, squeezing her cunt around my pulsing meat.

"Hnnnnnggghhhhhh!" Kareena grunted. Simply having my cock inside her was driving her crazy. She was simply grinding on me, her hips and butt sliding on my lap as she tightened herself around me. She was really turned on. Her juices were dripping onto my balls.

"You like that cock?" I asked, my fingers digging into her giant breasts.

"Mmm, yeah, babe! I fucking love it! I need it! I need it! MMMMMMmmm!" Kareena groaned, closing her eyes as a small shiver went through her. Her cunt spasmed around me as an orgasm passed through her. It was a small one, simply taking a little of the edge of. Not one of her patented screaming, cursing, house-shaking orgasms that could wake the neighbors. Her tightening pussy nearly got me off, but I was able to ride the wave and escape exploding in her tight snatch. Finally, Kareena relaxed, a bit of the pressure off, and she opened her eyes.

She looked down at me, and her typical sneer returned to her lips.

"You're not done yet, Gaurav. Not by a long shot!" she said.

"I know it." I replied, still molesting her huge boobs as she spoke. Kareena turned to the watching Jacqueline.

"You ready, bitch? Ready to watch what real fucking is all about?" Kareena sneered at Jacqueline.

"Let's see it, whore!" Jacqueline replied. Kareena looked down at me. She reached down and dug her nails into my chest firmly, which reminded me that despite her lust, despite her blatant horniness, she was still angry at me. She still planned to punish me.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-03-2023, 01:48 PM