Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Then, it hit me. The cold, corrupted monster that these two had made me into came to the surface, as it only could in a circumstance like this. Me, on edge, confronted by my actions, with balls full of cum. With a cold clarity, the way forward, the way out of this situation hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew exactly what to do. The fear and nervousness drained from me, and when I spoke, even I was surprised at how calm and clear my voice was.

"This situation blowing up doesn't help any of us." I began. "Me picking one of you doesn't help any of us. What we need to do is to learn to get along."

"What?" Kareena said.

"What are you talking about?" Jacqueline asked.

"We all agree that what makes the affairs I've been having so hot is that we're doing it behind Priya's back. Picking one of you is just like picking neither of you, because I have no doubt neither of you would hesitate to blow this whole thing up if I didn't choose you... right?" I asked.

I watched both of them hesitate and then nod in agreement.

"Yeah, probably." Kareena said.

"Yeah." Jacqueline agreed.

"We're in this together, whether either of you like it or not." I stated. "So either we all lose out on this, or we learn to work together." Both of them looked unhappy at this conclusion, but I think they knew I was right. "Now, I have shown I can get along quite well with both of you, so if we're in this together, we need to learn to work together. You two need to learn how to play nice."

"Uhhh, seriously?" Kareena replied.

"Do we have to?" Jacqueline pouted.

"I know you don't want to get along. I know there's that cattiness between you. But you guys have to get over it. So, you guys need to learn to get along. You need to bury the hatchet. Say something nice to each other." I asked.

"What?" Kareena asked.

"C'mon." Jacqueline stated, not wanting to compliment this whore she clearly disliked.

"We need to do this, or we're all screwed." I said amicably. There was a long pause before, finally, Jacqueline spoke up.

"Fine." she said snottily. Jacqueline paused, asking herself if she wanted to actually do this, then finally, she bit the bullet and spoke up. "Kareena, I... uh... fine, I never admitted this, and I might have said otherwise before, but... uh, your tits are fucking perfect. I mean, I've never liked you, but I've always thought your tits were fucking perfect."

"Well, yeah, I know they're perfect." Kareena replied arrogantly.

"Kareena." I warned, asking her to play nice. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't think this changes anything, Gaurav. This bullshit might make you feel better, but it won't make us best friends." Kareena stated.

"I'm not telling you to be best friends." I began. "I'm just telling you to be cordial. So say something nice."

Kareena sneered at me, unhappy at having to do this. Finally she sighed and said.

"Fine, I guess... your body's not pathetic. It's... pretty good." Kareena said, although it seemed painful to her. "I mean, it doesn't compare to mine, but..."

"Just pretty good? Kareena, you can do better than that." Jacqueline needled. Kareena rolled her eyes.

"Fine." she said annoyed. "You have a great ass. You happy? You have a fantastic ass. There, I said it."

"That's better." Jacqueline said, smiling wide.

"So what are we trying to accomplish here with this stupid bullshit?" Kareena asked.

"There's only one thing we can do at this point. There's only one way we're all walking away from this happy. Where everyone gets what they want. And, to get that, it will require teamwork between the two of you." I stated, letting that sink in.

"What do you mean..." Kareena began, pausing as the truth hit her. She looked at me in surprise. "So, that's what you're playing at, huh?"

"It's the only way we all get what we want." I stated.

"Look at you. The man that got married to my baby sister would never try pulling this shit. Look at you now." Kareena stated.

"It's like you said. I'm the monster you made." I replied.

"What, what is he doing?" Jacqueline asked, still not sure what I was playing at.
Kareena turned to Jacqueline.

"He wants a threesome." Kareena said simply.

"Ugh, really Gaurav?" Jacqueline said, a bit surprised and maybe a bit disgusted. "I don't want to be in a threesome with this whore."

"And I don't want to be in a threesome with this princess." Kareena stated.

"You both came here looking for one thing. Neither of you are leaving without it, so, it's the only way we all get what we want." I stated.

Both of them stood there and thought about it. I turned up the heat a bit.

"You both were so confident about who was the bigger slut. Now's your chance to prove it. This is the way to see each other in action and truly prove who is sluttier... who is nastier... who is filthier. But, if either of you are too afraid to step up and prove it, that's up to you." I said, feeding into their competitive natures and egos.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-03-2023, 09:16 PM