Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Boys." Jacqueline said, shaking her head as Kareena nodded in agreement.

"Not that dressing better would fucking help with her face... and her body. Only so much you can do with a girl like that." Kareena said.

"She barely has a girl's body." Jacqueline replied.

"I can't believe I'm related to her." Kareena said. "You can't imagine how annoying it is to be cooped up around her. I don't know how Gaurav does it. Her lameness is infuriating. She makes people less cool when she is around."

"Why do you think we don't have girls nights together anymore?" Jacqueline said with a laugh.

"Hey, I'm stuck with her. You're friends with her by choice." Kareena remarked.

"Here's the thing. I'm her best friend. She's, like, not in my top fifty. She's just some girl I hang out with from time to time. The only reason I've stuck around so long is that her hubby is so fun to look at." Jacqueline stated, glancing at me. I listened to this, and even though it should infuriate me, her speaking so negatively about my wife, it really fucking turned me on.

"I don't know why I waited so long to do him." Kareena stated.

"Oh my God, me too!" Jacqueline added. "Once I had my plan to seduce him, I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before."

A pause fell between us, a lull in the conversation between these two sluts, bonding about how much they hated my wife. The tone of the conversation had gotten slightly less contentious, so the tension had dissipated slightly. Finally, Jacqueline spoke up.

"So, what do we do about him?" Jacqueline asked. Both of the girls turned to look at me, and I froze as I was in their crosshairs. I gulped, knowing the anger they felt towards each other was about to turn on me.

"Well, we can't leave him unpunished for the shit he pulled." Kareena said.

"You're telling me." Jacqueline began, "He let me believe I was the only slut he had on the side. He let me believe I was getting all of that tasty cum of his."

"And I told him to keep it in his pants for one week while I was gone. One week! I made him promise to save all of his cum for me, for my body. Not waste it by his own hand or with some random slut." Kareena spat out at me.

"Well, I'm more than just a random slut. I showed Gaurav here I was wife material. I cooked for him. I cleaned for him. I drained his balls. I showed him I could be the slutty wife he always needed." Jacqueline proclaimed proudly. Kareena rolled her eyes.

"Aww, that's really sweet. That's just really great. While you've been the great fucking wife, filling your head with recipes and ways to fucking vacuum a house, I was busy fucking men, learning every way possible to make them cum. So you can go cook us dinner, and I'll be taking my anger out on him." Kareena said to Jacqueline.

"Hmm, I don't think so. You're a one trick pony, Kareena. You do one thing, and you may do it well, but I'm a fucking renaissance woman compared to you." Jacqueline said.

"My one trick is better than anything you can bring to the table. I'd rather be good at one thing than okay at a bunch of things. I'm a great fuck, so I'm a slut. I don't screw around with other shit." Kareena stated.

"I'm a lot better than okay." Jacqueline replied.

"So, Gaurav!" Kareena began, turning to face me again. "You have to decide, what do you prefer? Do you choose Jacqueline and her cooking and cleaning bullshit and her okay body, or me, the slut who just hates keeping her clothes on, with the luscious body that you can't keep your hands off of? Don't forget that, whenever you're around me, your slutty sister-in-law, you just can't stop cumming."

"Do you want a bitchy, one-trick whore, or do you want me, Gaurav?" Jacqueline began. "A slut with a crazy hot body who can keep your belly full, your chores done, and your balls empty? With a slut like her, she's so brazen and arrogant... I think she wants to be caught. With me, we can fuck behind your wife's back for years." Jacqueline offered. "Do you want to stick with a slut like me, Gaurav?" Kareena began. "Are you willing to give up these jugs for her, for that pathetic body?" she added, cupping her jugs and squeezed them. "Compared to my rack, hers is microscopic."

"Are you willing to give up, what you yourself admitted, was the tightest hole you've ever fucked?" Jacqueline countered.

"Gaurav, you have to decide. You fucked up big time. What kind of asshole fucks not just one but two sluts behind his wife's back? You had to know we'd find out. Neither of us are as stupid as my little sister. You had to know this would blow up in your face?" Kareena stated.

"Sluts like us don't play nice, Gaurav. We play for keeps. Don't you know how competitive girls like me are? When a slut like me fucks a guy, she owns his life. You can't have two sluts in charge of you. So, you have to choose." Jacqueline added.
"You have to pick." Kareena added.

"Who do you like better, Gaurav?" Jacqueline asked. Finally, the two sluts were silent. Waiting for my response. Waiting for me to take action.

What do I do? If I pick one, the other would surely be furious. The other one could blow this whole thing up and ruin me. I mean, Kareena, her tits, her ass, her body, her bitchiness, God, she just did it for me in the worst way. But Jacqueline, she was skilled, she was sinewy, and her asshole was crazy tight. Sure, Kareena had a tighter pussy, but Jacqueline's ass was, as she said, the tightest hole I had ever fucked. Jacqueline's ass was just perfect, the best ass you could ask for, but Kareena, her enormous rack was just mouth-watering. How could I pick one over the other?

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-03-2023, 07:03 PM