Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"I want you to fuck me." Jacqueline gasped. "I want it now. I want to be against that door when you fuck me. When you fill my ass with cum. I want to hear them chatting when I cum."

"Jacqueline..." I questioned, not wanting her to push me into doing this because I knew if she did, I couldn't stop her. Not paying heed to my resistance, she sashayed over to the door connecting the bathroom and my bedroom. Looking at me again, she smoothly started to undo her belt and open her jeans. Holding my gaze, she pulled her jeans to her thighs, exposing her near bare ass, clad only in a teeny-tiny pink thong. She braced her hands on the door and just looked at me, waiting for me to take action.

This was really stupid. Just really dumb. I couldn't fuck my wife's best friend up the ass just feet away from my wife and my smoking hot slut sister-in-law, who already was beginning to suspect something was up between me and Jacqueline. This was so beyond reckless. Such a huge risk.

But Jacqueline's ass looked so good.

Before I could think twice, I was behind Jacqueline, fishing my cock out of my pants.

"This is so dangerous." I whispered to her.

"Mmm, I know." she replied, the risk clearly adding to her pleasure. I didn't know if the same thing could be said about me. Did I enjoy the risk? I don't know. My brain knew better, but my cock was pulsing with need. So at the very least, a big part of me did enjoy the fact that I could so easily be caught cheating by my wife. A big, throbbing part of me enjoyed it.

I pulled my dick over the hem of my jeans. It so needed some pleasure. It needed the tightness my wife's best friend's ass could provide. It was crying out for pleasure.

I gripped my shaft in one hand, and with the other, I pulled the tiny pink string running between Jacqueline's ass-cheeks to the side. I put my cock in place, pointing directly at my wife's best friend's ready asshole. I was about to push when we heard voices through the door.

"Geez, sis, I don't know why you bother." Kareena said. "These are not comfortable enough to wear just to wear them."

"Hey, you may have gotten the boobs in the family..." Priya began.

"I mean seriously, this wouldn't have fit me when I was twelve." Kareena interjected.

"Ha Ha." Priya replied sarcastically, used to having her sister pick on her about her cup size. "What I've learned, sis, is that that kinda thing doesn't Matter. I'm with a man that is above that kinda stuff. He loves me for me. He loves me as is."

"Well, sis, that's just great and all, really sweet, but my boyfriend loves those parts of me. Sometimes I think he's only in it for my rack. And my ass. And my pretty face. And my long legs. And my tight ..." Kareena stated.

"Okay!" Priya interrupted, not letting her sister continue. "Well, if he's in it for only that stuff, maybe he's not the right guy for you." Priya said helpfully.
"Oh no." Kareena replied, "He's definitely the one." she paused before adding, "We're a perfect match. He's got really big hands."

"Eww." Priya replied. Kareena laughed mockingly at her little sister's prudishness.

My big hands were very busy, squeezing and pawing at Jacqueline's massive rack through her tight blouse as we listened to my wife and her sister talk. I reached down to hold my dick in place, poised to enter Jacqueline's ass. I began to push at her, trying to force my cock into her tight asshole, when suddenly, Jacqueline's hand slipped, and her elbow banged against the door.

The voices on the other side of the door stopped.

"Jacqueline, is that you?" Priya called out. Jacqueline looked back at me, regret in her eyes at the noise she made accidently. Her gaze fell as she came to a decision.

"Yeah, I'll be just a sec." she called out to my wife, holding my gaze.

"Okay." Priya replied. I sighed and stepped back, knowing the relief my throbbing cock needed had been delayed yet again. Angry at being teased yet denied, angry at my wife interrupting me from ass-fucking her best friend. I knew I wasn't thinking clearly, but why couldn't I just cheat on my wife in peace?

I watched Jacqueline's perfect, nearly bare-ass jiggle as she pulled her jeans back up into place. We both made ourselves presentable. Jacqueline looked at me, also angry at having been interrupted. She walked over and flushed the toilet, making some noise to cover our tracks. She turned on the sink to continue the act. She then put her hand on the doorknob of the door connecting the bathroom to the bedroom. Taking one last look at me as I moved to the other door, she opened the door to the bedroom, and at the same time, I opened the door into the hallway. I heard the girls start to gab as I escaped down the hall, undetected.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 08-03-2023, 03:16 PM