Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Ahh, it feels good to be home." Priya said, carrying some luggage as she walked through the front door. She carried her bags to the bedroom as me and Kareena entered the house. I was carrying some of Priya's bags as well, and Kareena just sauntered in, not bothering to help, simply texting on her phone. The only thing she was carrying was her jiggling tits.

Glancing to make sure my wife was out of sight, I set down my wife's bags in the hall, knowing there were two things more in need of some heavy lifting.

I pushed myself into Kareena from behind, rubbing my bulging prick into her jean covered ass-crack. Pressing myself into her, I ran my hands up her firm, flat belly till I immersed my palms in her gigantic rack. Cupping her giant jugs in my hands, I gave them a firm squeeze through her thin blouse. I squeezed over and over again. They were just so soft and firm. They were just begging to be squeezed at all times. I could feel her throbbing nipples in my palms as my I squeezed her prodigious chest.

Kareena tossed her phone on the couch and fell against me, her body collapsing into mine. Her arms rose and she dug her nails into my scalp.

"Mmmmm, I need you so bad." Kareena moaned out in a harsh whisper.

"I want your body." I whispered into Kareena's ear.

"Do you?" Kareena replied, pressing her tits outward into my greedy palms. "Tell me! Tell me what you want."

"I want you naked." I began, giving her breasts another firm squeeze. "I want to feel your sweaty flesh against mine." Squeeze. "I want your breasts in my palms, skin to skin." Squeeze. "I want your ass." Squeeze. "I want your tight pussy." Squeeze. "I want to fuck you as hard as I can, any way you want it." Squeeze. "I want to make you cum."

"God, I want to fuck you now." Kareena moaned quietly. Before I could react, she spun around and pulled me into a fierce kiss. I pressed her into the wall, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue battled with mine as we fell into a deep French-kiss, a lover's kiss. Her plump lips pressed into mine as we lost ourselves in the moment. My hands found her breasts again, squeezing them roughly as her hands slipped into my pants, circling around my thick shaft. She began slowly stroking me again. Our lips smacked and sucked against each other. If this lasted just a few seconds longer, we would have lost all control. But before that could happen...

"Hey." Priya called out from down the hall. Reluctantly, I pulled back from my slutty sister-in-law. She chewed her bottom lip and looked at me, her eyes glassy with lust. I glanced around the corner to see my wife approaching. "Why'd you set my bags down there?" she asked.

"Oh, I uh, got distracted." I replied. "I'll get them." I said, glancing at Kareena as she smiled slightly. Acting like a good husband, I grabbed my wife's luggage and took them to our bedroom. Once I was there, I looked around and was once again reminded of all the good things my wife had given me. I was once again filled with regret for what I was doing, but my dick was still throbbing for Kareena.

I made my way back out to rejoin my wife and her sister. As I reached the living room, Priya called out from the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm gonna call Mom. Let her know we made it home." Priya said.

"Whatever." Kareena replied snottily, texting from the couch.

"Okay." I replied. Kareena looked up at me as I approached. I sat next to her and she turned to look at me.

"I know how hard it is for a man." Kareena began, "To go without pleasure for so long, especially when you really need it." she said, leaning close, putting her hand on my stomach. "But don't worry, I'm here now to make it all better." Her hand went to my zipper and began to unzip me.

"Kareena, what are you doing? Priya is, like, ten feet away!" I asked nervously.

"Mmm, don't worry. Mom and Priya both love to just blather on for fucking ever. We have more than enough time for me to help you take the edge off." she purred. Slowly, teasingly, she grabbed my zipper and pulled it down. She unbuttoned my fly and slithered down to her knees in front of me.

Getting between my legs, she reached into my pants and once again fished out my hard throbbing cock.

"Kareena, this is so wrong." I grunted for what felt like the millionth time. She had my dick in her hand, the thick meat towering upward, dripping with lust. She began to stroke it lightly.

"And that's what makes it so good, baby." Kareena whispered. Meeting my eyes, she began to lean forward, descending towards my rock hard dick. Kareena's mouth opened, and just as I felt her breath against the tip of my cock, ready to give me it the pleasure it so needed...

DING-DONG

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-03-2023, 05:49 PM