Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I glanced at Kareena, and saw that her look of suspicion had passed. She didn't suspect anything about the second affair I had been carrying out. But if something as off-hand as this comment made her suspect something, I knew I had to be careful, not give Kareena any reason to suspect a thing.

"Ugh, I don't get why you like that girl. Her goody-goody act irritates the shit out of me. There's something up with her." Kareena replied.
"You're always so mean to her, Kareena." Priya said. "I wish you'd give her a chance."

"Uh, I'd rather kill myself." Kareena replied.

Kareena and Jacqueline were cordial to each other but nothing more. They just seemed to be so totally different that they had nothing in common. Jacqueline always came across as fun and generous and giving, while Kareena came across like a straight-up bitch. I now knew they were more similar than either of them realized.

Kareena's foot returned to work as we began our meal. I could not think straight. I needed to fuck Kareena. I needed her fucking body. I needed to fill this crazy bitch with my cum. Soon. Part of me wanted to throw her on the table, rip her clothes off, and feast on her juicy tits. But, I kept my head straight. I was forced to pay attention to show off boring pictures in this scrapbook, photo album thing, but every thought I had was poisoned with thoughts of sex with Kareena.

I reached down and pushed Kareena's foot away from my crotch before stuffing my pulsing shaft into my pants and zipping up. "I just, uh, need to go to the bathroom." I said, wiping my mouth with my napkin, pushing back my chair and standing up. I turned away from my wife so she wouldn't see the bulge in the front of my pants. I only let the rest of the room take notice.

I had to go to the restroom, clear my head, splash water on my face, let my cock settle down a bit. I had to be more focused, more controlled, more careful. I only got a few steps away when I heard...

"That sounds like a good idea." Kareena began. "I have to go, too."

I tensed up and gulped as I heard this. I kept walking towards the back slowly, not looking back, knowing I was being followed. I could practically feel Kareena's eyes on me, a few steps behind, eyeing me like prey. I couldn't give into her. I had to get my head straight. I couldn't let Priya notice. I couldn't be so reckless.

I walked down the little hallway towards the bathroom. As I turned the knob of the door, I pushed it open long enough to recognize it was one of those one person restrooms as opposed to a few stalls and a wall of urinals. But I didn't have time to take stock before I was pushed forward into the restroom. I heard the door shut and lock, and as I turned around, I was attacked.

In a whirlwind, before I could even react, my back slammed into the far wall, a pair of soft, plump lips pressed roughly into mine, and a sinewy tongue entered my mouth. As my daze cleared and I felt a pair of huge breasts pressing into my chest, I realized I should have known Kareena would try something. I fell into this forced embrace, my tongue mashing against my sister-in-law's tongue as we made out furiously. She pressed herself into me, making sure I felt her lush body against mine and making sure she felt my bulging cock against her belly.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I said, pushing Kareena away. She chewed her lip as she looked at me hungrily. "Kareena, we can't do this! We'll get caught."

"That's what makes it fun." Kareena said, smiling wickedly. "You have no idea how fucking hot it is to fuck in public. To make the whole world hear you scream. To not be able to control yourself any longer, when the teasing and flirting stops and you just HAVE to do it!"

"You've done it before?" I asked.

"Gaurav, don't forget... I'm a slut." Kareena said. "Your sister-in-law is a huge slut. You have no idea the things I've done. But the idea of me and you fucking in the bathroom while my brainless little sister waits like a moron... us moaning and cumming and everyone out there knows what we're doing except for your dumbass wife."

"This is so wrong." I replied, throbbing for my sister-in-law. God, I wanted her body, but now was not the time. Right?

"What's wrong is the fact that my ugly little sister gets to hog your giant cock!" Kareena argued. "A flat-chested idiot like her gets to have a ring on her finger while a big-titted slut like me doesn't. An ugly, stupid bitch like your wife has permission to be in your bed on a nightly basis, while a whore like me has to sneak around. A dumb, nasty, annoying little bitch... mmmmpphhhh!"

Before she could finish her thought, my lips were on hers. I couldn't resist any longer. Her casual, venom-filled insults levied against my wife, her sister, was just a huge fucking turn on. I forced her back till her back hit the wall next to the sink. Her arms wrapped around my neck as our lips collided furiously, my tongue in her mouth as we sloppily made out. One of my hands grabbed her behind her knee and lifted her leg off the ground, allowing our clothed crotches to grind against each other. My other hand grabbed her ass and squeezed it greedily.

We ground against each other furiously and our hands were on each other. A week's worth of passion was exploding as we touched each other. I slipped the hand that was squeezing her ass into her jeans, wanting to touch her bare ass-cheek. One of her hands slid down my chest and squeezed my swollen cock, aching to be inside her again.

As my hand greedily squeezed her juicy ass, my other hand wanted something to grab hold of. As me and Kareena passionately made out, I lost control. I pushed against her roughly and lifted her onto the sink, plopping her down roughly. My hand grabbed at the hem of her shirt roughly. I pulled it up, first exposing her flat fit belly and sexy belly button. I pulled at her top roughly, lifting it and her bra over her mountainous breasts. I pulled my mouth away from her and looked down.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-03-2023, 11:22 AM