Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I glanced at Kareena's jiggling cleavage.

"Uh, okay, I guess." Priya replied. She was so naïve to the obvious sexual tension between me and her older sister, but even she could notice the odd wording of Kareena's statement. But Priya didn't think twice about it. She took a sip of her drink, pushed back, and stood up.

"I'll be back in a minute." she said with a smile. Me and Kareena watched her turn and walk away, and as soon as she was out of sight, we could finally let our guard drop slightly.

"Fuck, Kareena." I whispered, my head falling back.

"You like that?" Kareena said, her stroking becoming more vigorous. Not too obvious as to gather attention, but if anyone was looking, they would probably know what's up. "You like your sister-in-law stroking your cock in front of your idiot wife? My dumbass little sister?"

"Fuck yeah, I do." I grunted out quietly, looking around to make sure no one noticed.

"Gaurav," Kareena began, whispering in my ear. "You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you. What I'm gonna make you do to me..." She paused again. "Look at my lips." I glanced up, at her plump, glossy lips.

"These lips, your wife's older sister's lips, will be wrapped around your fat shaft as soon as I get the chance. And then..." she whispered huskily, her hand speeding up. "I will force your thick, pulsing cock into my bare... naked... wet... tight... filthy cunt."

"Oh God." I moaned to myself, a shiver of lust coursing through me.

"Then, I will bury your shaft into my sweet, tight asshole." she continued. "I haven't had sex in a week. Do you know how hard that is for a girl with this kinda body?" she paused again, and I shivered. "I will drain a week's worth of cum from your balls until they are completely empty. And you will give me every orgasm I deserve, every orgasm you owe me, all the cums I need to make up for lost time, until your marital bed, the bed you share with my sister, is soaked with my cum."

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, ready to cum as Kareena stroked my dick furiously, trying to get me off. My neck tightened and my head fell against Kareena's massive breasts. My eyes flicked open as Kareena gave me longer, slower, firmer strokes, and I looked up just in time to see Shradhha, our waitress, standing directly in front of us. She was wordless, almost gawking at us.

Kareena took great joy in making what she was doing obvious to our pretty waitress. Her arm motions became more pronounced, she added a bit more swivel to her torso, causing her breasts to really jiggle. The waitress saw her pumping her fist in my lap, and my head rolling in pleasure. Only an idiot wouldn't put the pieces together.

Shradhha was rooted to the spot, blushing but unable to look away. She wasn't panting with pleasure from the blatant eroticism of the situation, but she was not disgusted by this either.

"Go ahead, Shradhha." Kareena said with a wicked smile.

"Uh..." Shradhha stammered, "Your, uh, food is here." she finished, gesturing to the tray of food next to her.

"Go ahead." Kareena repeated. "Serve us."

I glanced at the waitress. She tried to do her job, but she couldn't stop looking at us. If my mind was clear, I would be petrified, but somehow, the naughtiness of this, doing something so filthy in public, was a huge turn-on. I watched as the waitress set the food on the table, first Kareena's salad at her seat, followed by my wife's burger. Kareena knew Shradhha was delaying putting food in front of me, but she kept stroking me, waiting for her to approach. Finally, Shradhha grabbed my plate and moved towards us. As she got next to Kareena to set my plate down, Shradhha finally just had to look down. Kareena pulled my cock forward from under the table, showing off my married dick to the waitress. For a second, she was fiercely riveted to the sight, my sister-in-law's hand furiously stroking my thick shaft, now coated with my pre-cum. Kareena looked at the younger woman, gauging her reaction. Shradhha studied it for a few moments before her eyes flicked upward. This caught Kareena's attention, and she met Shradhha's gaze, revealing that Shradhha had noticed my wife re-entering the building. Kareena finally had to stop, pulling her soaked hand from my lap before Priya noticed. Kareena stood up straight, re-pocketing her phone and moving back to her side of the table.

"Enjoy your meal." Shradhha stammered nervously, stepping back.

"I will." Kareena said confidently. Shradhha turned and walked away quickly.

"Mmmm, this looks good." Priya said, taking her seat, setting down and album between us.

"Sure does." Kareena said. I looked up, just in time to see her stick her finger in her mouth, gathering my cum along her tongue. I shivered, and my wife was oblivious.

"I am so hungry." Priya began, about to grab the burger and take a bite, when her phone beeped, telling her she had a text. She set her burger down and retrieved her phone.

"Uh, it's Jacqueline. I love the girl, but she has been texting me all the time since I left. I wish she had found something better to do when I was gone." Priya said off-hand.

I gulped. Jacqueline had been very busy during her absence.

"Did you meet up with her?" Priya asked. "She said something like she had met up with you. Like you shared a glass of wine?" she asked. Kareena looked at me, trying to ascertain the situation, a hint of suspicion in her eyes. A shot of panic ran through me, but I thought fast.

"Uh, yeah, I went to get a drink after work and ran into her there, so I bought her a drink. That's it. Nothing much." I said.

"Oh. That's nice." Priya said with a smile.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-03-2023, 05:04 PM