Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(06-03-2023, 12:45 AM)Tarunvarsh 1984 Wrote: Hello tunkai
First of all really thank you very very much for the keeping purva's debauchery and tarun's excitement alive after all these years. And let me tell you that you are going awesome, I am fantasizer about my wife and my sex life, sex without experiments and fantasies is like just humming like animals who's testosterones kicking. But if there is  dare, fancies, love, ecstasy or experiments then it would be the heaven you living while you are alive. You kept that going for me any many others. I read first time Aurelius story when I was just married. I wanted to try many things with my wife I tried on her but somehow she didn't liked it (not even now after 11 years of marriage ) she is very sanskari so can't convince her. But then met purva n tarun and I kept my lust alive by reading that story n no. Of times. After that read with ramu n pushkar naked bath on road it was my deep desire to see woman in that action. Walk of wife to whore salims garage it got me excited beyond limits then story stopped suddenly. But some stories never been forgotten this was one them. 2 weeks back my wife asked if I have same fantasies till now I said yes . We talked for while and I was searching this story to show my wife and found ur thread unexpected. I must tell you u gave like sanjivani . I have lost my words how to thank you . So I am simply saying thank you very very very much. Don't mind please but purvas adventures in slum was some kind of monotonous but the whore dance thread is beyond imagination you nailed it you killed it brother the brilliance of your writing ur twist and turns, events, imagination, thrills connections to the characters, introductions, the capability of keeping audience engaged, the dialogs, thoughts everything everything everything is going to sky high. Many times I think to give you suggestions but on next page you changed a picture to another direction. It was like game thrones (actually purva, nazma and ramus wife it should be called game of whore now )So not going give suggestions today but will definitely definitely requesting my little tiny tiny fantasies to include in the purvas journey. Love you brother. Please keep going on this . There must be lots less comments than views many of us readers are lazyass, hesitant , or just watcher but we really appreciate your efforts including many writers who walked the path with purva. At the end I will just say sir Aurelius 1992 stared a story but you my brother made it THE EPIC OF INDIAN WIFE PLAYS WITH CONSTRUCTION WORKERS . THANK YOU
yourock

Ufff.... I never received such a long appriciation. Thank you Sir for your precious comment. I'm one of the biggest fan of Purva. I've been waiting for someone to continue the story. I had sent messege to purvika to continue the story. Then I saw Mahmoodvale sir is posting the old virsion of story here again. But he also stopped. When I saw no one is coming forward, then I started writing my imaginations about Purva here. At first it was not good, as I was or I'm not an writer. But with time and with the help of Elsvivian sir, straightin sir sultan sir or lakshmi mam and even Mahmoodvale Sir and all other readers the story is going. I'm glad that you liked the story and madam asked you about your fantasies. You may show her my MeWe profile with my wife swetha's pics . Maybe madam can get some encouragement. I've share here my mewe link. https://mewe.com/i/tunkaiswetha
And yes, I'm going through some really hard time. Purva is my medicine to fight my frustration.
And last of all it's not my story. Guru Dev Aurelius1982 sir gave us the precious story. It's our story. So suggestions and cretinism both are welcome. You can send me friend request on MeWe. We can discuss about the story. And if not comfortable with mewe then also send me Private Messege here on xossipy.
Thanks again for your appriciation. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 06-03-2023, 01:57 AM