Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(05-03-2023, 12:38 AM)bineeshm Wrote: Two points,
1. She slept with Ashish on her own free will
2. She let that guy in train have sex with her, whereas Krish asked her to let him play/entice but implicitly no sex. But she allowed him to have his way with her,

On both occasion she found way to blame Krish that he isn't possessive of her enough, whereas Desai was too possessive of her. Having sex with the above both was with her free will and not pushed by Krish. Also, Desai was possessive of her because she is married to Krish & she is not his legally or ethically. So he have to work hard to prove his love/lust/possessiveness to her whereas the husband may need not show that much possessiveness as he believed she is playing along with him and she belongs to him. That possessiveness theory of Desai can be applied to all illicit relationships in the world. 
This story is somewhere a grey area between cuckold and swapping. It is not pure cuckold as Krish is not too comfortable when the relationship between Meera and male partners grow. It is not swapping as they never did with another couple.
Mildly put, Meera's attitude is 'Fun is mine, Blame is yours".

1. My point is same..she did it on her own.
2. This is little complicated, she is not blaming Krish alone, she is blaming herself as well..but then again this situation is not as simple as Ashish..since couple decided to have fun actually Krish decided to have fun so he convinced his wife to seduce Jai..then when they are having fun he slept leaving his wife to the guy's mercy..now Meera's intention here is definitely not to have sex but once you meddle with a guy and end up in bathroom you have already given him enough consent that he won't back off so is it fair to blame Meera? If Krish was awake he would have gone to restroom to check on his wife and save her or probably would have done nothing but waited outside listening to the sounds...Meera's point was situation would not always play as they plan..sometimes there will be consequences for the adventures they seek.

Only thing that is confusing is Meera felt guilty on both accounts Ashish and Jai but she highlighted Jai's incident towards the end of the story to point to Krish that he can simply leave his wife to the mercy of a stranger and that is his lowest point of his cuckold nature but if you see the couple's history there are many instances when Meera gave herself to strangers..hence i was saying this story should not highlight sex as a guilty point since both have made many mistakes or lets not call them mistakes but adventures so driving guilt out of these adventures is not the correct plot for separation.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by RCF - 05-03-2023, 11:20 PM