Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
At least wasn't alone in visually feasting on my sister-in-law's voluptuous frame. Kareena was literally turning heads as she walked. It was as if she left a vapor trail behind her, exuding pheromones as she walked. Men all over the terminal, and some women, turned to stare at this babe strutting her stuff. And, although some women look at my sister-in-law's body with a mixture of appreciation or even desire, most of the women looked at Kareena with disgust, disgust at this slut so blatantly showing off her hot body. How dare this whore parade herself around so many taken men? The women in the terminal had to move around to make sure their men didn't catch sight of this smoking hot babe. But, most of the time, they failed, Kareena's pheromones were too potent to ignore. These women were forced to pull their men away before they stared for too long, their feet stuck to the floor.

"Hey babe." Priya said with a weary smile. She was clearly tired from the plane ride. She stepped in close and we hugged. Priya was dressed in comfortable, unflashy clothes, a pullover and a pair of sweat pants, dressed for comfort not style.

"Hey hon." I whispered in her ear, giving her a kiss on the cheek. As I did, I looked over to Kareena.

Even when dressed for travel she still dressed with style. A slut like her would never pass up an opportunity to highlight the goods. Her outfit was simple. A tight, clingy yellow blouse and a tight pair of jeans which molded to her lower half. A simple outfit, but affective in showing off her robust frame.

I looked up at her face, and her eyes met mine and held them. We shared a moment, our eyes locked together, acknowledging the tension between us, acknowledging what we were both thinking.

As I pulled back from my wife and studied my sister-in-law again I noticed something about her. Her smooth skin was glowing. Her nipples were throbbing underneath her blouse. Her fingers were moving, twitching. Her leg was bouncing lightly as she stood. She licked her lips in need. She looked like a junkie in need of a fix. She needed to feed her addiction. Her body was practically pulsing, throbbing with need. It was clear to everyone around what she needed.

Kareena needed to get fucked.

"How was the flight?" I asked my wife, turning away from her slut sister.

"Oh it was okay." Priya began, "but the..."

"Uh, Gaurav, you're not gonna say hi to me?" Kareena interrupted brattily.

"Oh, uh..." I stammered, still unsure how to talk to Kareena in front of Priya without giving anything away. Before I could do anything, Kareena approached me and stepped into my arms, forcing a hug upon me. Kareena took advantage and pushed herself against me tightly.

So, in front of my wife, my sister-in-law pressed herself against me, forcing her large, firm breasts into my chest so they ballooned out between us. Her chest was pressed so tightly against me I could feel her hard nipples digging into my chest. And sometimes with hugs, especially with people not very close, it was common for the hug to be dainty, not particular intimate, making sure the other person didn't feel anything they weren't supposed to. Not this hug though. Kareena stepped in and pressed herself close, no fear of intimacy or closeness. Her breasts forced outward and her belly pressed firmly against me, making sure she could feel my throbbing cock.

Before she left, Kareena commanded me to save myself for her, to wait and hold back and let my balls get filled to the brim with cum, awaiting her return. And, although I had been, uh, well cared for by my wife's best friend in my slut sister-in-law's absence, merely being in Kareena's presence had me supercharged for her. So now, my throbbing cock was pressed against my sister-in-law's belly, causing her to lightly moan, and she rubbed herself against me.

"I'm gonna destroy your dick." Kareena whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine.

The other men in the terminal stared at us, fuming with jealously that it was me that got to touch this perfect creature. Finally, an instant before this hug would seem to have lasted too long, Kareena stepped back, holding my gaze. I turned to look at Priya.

To most, this hug was clearly one of two reunited lovers, a clutch between two people too intimate to be merely strangers or two old friends. This was obviously a hug shared by two people who had no doubt been together in the past. And it was clear to any onlookers looking at this hug that the two people involved would no doubt be having sex as soon as they could. And the sex they would be having would be rough... and nasty. This fact would be clear to anyone.

Except for Priya. When I looked back at her, she merely smiled lightly and rolled her eyes, acknowledging how bitchy and pushy her sister could be but thinking this gesture was completely innocent. I simply smiled back, as if I shared the same feelings as her, but knowing it was me and Kareena that were really sharing the big secret. It was me and Kareena carrying out the illicit... immoral... secret... nasty... hot... sexy affair. It was Priya who was left on the outside, oblivious to what was really going on. My cock got harder.

"So, uh, anyway, how was the flight?" I asked.

"Oh, same old, same old. Just long and boring." Priya said as we began walking towards baggage pickup.

"How are your folks?" I asked.

"They're fine." Priya replied. "Nothing too crazy. I was glad to see them but I'm glad to be home." she said with a smile.

"Did, uh, you have fun at home, Kareena?" I asked, including her as she sauntered alongside us, my eyes jumping to her big boobs jiggling.

"Ugh, it was boring as hell." Kareena said, not holding anything back. "I just wanted to get back here. There's no fun there. All the fun stuff is here." she said, her eyes flicking at me.

Priya smiled at me, basically saying this is what she had to deal with all week. Her sister being a bitch, not afraid to show it, treating her sister like shit and making it clear she would rather be home hooking up with her boyfriend... me. My cock got harder.

We retrieved their luggage, Priya carrying her own while Kareena asked me 'politely' to carry hers since she just had her nails done. And again, my hot older sister-in-law's blatant bitchiness turned me on, so I was happy to comply.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-03-2023, 10:21 PM