Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(04-03-2023, 08:54 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: i don't  understand Huh Huh Huh  Please explain.

Think the story from Meera's perspective..she knew in the beginning Desai is a womanizer..and she firmly believed in the fact that he changed and changed his lifestyle and she also believed 100% that he changed because of her...Having seen so much of a change in one person and that too for her made her fall for him though not completely but made her trust him a lot. Though she should have guessed his game the moment he started subtly trying to separate her from Krish or questions her intention in sticking with Krish or Desai prying into her love for Krish and other instance she should have kept him away once she finds her pic in his wallet..as she is a smart woman yet she did not doubt him and acted or her character was like rest of other woman from the story blinded by her lust which is where i did not like her character.

Now on the other hand she also knows how much she loves Krish and she cannot live with out him and on the flip side she also knows that being with her makes Krish go wild in his fantasies and Desai is just a tool for Krish in their life and does not mean the same as she sees him, Desai has become a part of her life blinded her with lust and soft corner that she generated in her heart for the changes he brought in his life but for Krish she thought he is just another person whom he allowed to fuck his wife and she firmly believed and feared that once she allowed Krish to see her and Desai as she did in the past ..Krish would move on from Desai and bring some one else..Hence she lost control when Krish agreed to bring Piyush, she now was proven wrong that despite not showing anything between Desai and her still Krish is ready to share her with yet another person so her belief that to settle with Desai as long as she can and eventually move on life and change her husband sort of plan back fired and she lost hope on her husband and hence the punishment of leaving him so he can move on and if he is not with her then he won't bring himself and her down..yet the whole theory is convoluted by the fact that she slept with Ashish on her own will and with this the plot lost the value as if she can sleep with some one for just sympathy and then why not she cannot sleep with any body that her husband brings home esp when she is enjoying it and their sex life is improving because of it and her reactions for Piyush and Jai kind of did not make any sense..and no amount of theory can now explain this better as at the end of the day guilt is guilt no matter how you did a sin , either on your own or you did it for fun or you were pushed to do it.

Now after her reactions she wanted to punish herself more by sleeping with Desai non stop and with any body he can bring which did not again make sense..and she is contemplating the fact that if Krish moves on in his life and does not return then she will eventually think about her feelings for Desai and might settle down but looks like Desai is not ready to give her that space..and with his sex skills want to bind her to him and force her into a relationship and eventually marry her and keep her as his prized possession. Meera has almost fallen for this plot and i do not think for a second she has the will to fight Desai at all on her own which is again a blunder in this story based on her strong character...So who came to her rescue and again its her husband and when Krish is back , she lost hope again that her husband will ever leave her..they are so blind in their love for each other despite the flaws that one cannot leave another and survive..he came back for her and that made her think that she cannot live with Desai or anybody for that matter when she knew Krish will never leave no matter how much she feigns him as if she chose another person or hurts him and only way he would leave her is if she loves some one else and that is almost impossible to happen when Krish is there..hence she came back to him even after knowing that there could be a better life with Desai with no cuckold business, caring husband , lot of great sex and more money and a family waiting in his home town. She chose Krish again and at that moment Nidhi appeared to give proof that Desai is indeed not changed but acting to get Meera. So where in the fact she lost trust in Krish or Desai? Its all about choices at various timelines of this story. At the end what choice you made is what matters and she chose Krish leaving a probably better life (at least in her mind at that time line) and she did that because she loved Krish as simple as that and why would you think this is a bad ending?
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by RCF - 04-03-2023, 10:14 AM