Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She grabbed my head roughly, her nails digging into my scalp, forcing my head against her giant breasts. As my face swam in their softness, I reached around her and unclipped her bra. She pushed me back onto the bed as I was able to sling her bra off of her and toss it on the ground. Her bare breasts now surrounded my face. She subdued me with their softness for a bit, before finally taking their weight off of my face. This allowed me to take in her bare breasts for the first time. They were just perfect. While not quite as massive as Kareena's, they were awful close. I reached up to cup them. I squeezed them roughly, taking them in. They were so soft, with nice smooth skin. Her nipples were at attention, begging to be sucked and chewed on. I pinched them causing her to scream out in pleasure.

"Why haven't you showed me these before?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry." she moaned out as I pinched her nipples again. I leaned up to suck her nipples, nibbling them with my teeth while I did so. Her eyes flashed with pleasure as I did this. I repeated this with her other nipple, driving her wild, until she slammed me to the bed and kissed me roughly. As we made out fiercely, our hands tangled as we sought to remove all of our clothes. Her hands went to my trunks, trying to push them down, and my hands grabbed her thong straps like handles as I tried to rip them off her body. We both kicked out our legs, trying to remove our clothing so we could be naked for each other. I kicked my trunks to the floor, followed quickly by her thong. Now that we were naked, her hands reached down and took a hold of my thick, nine-inch cock.

She pulled her mouth from me, now focusing all of her attention on jacking my cock.

"Holy shit! This thing is just perfect! Nice and fat. Fuck, I love it! I bet Priya regrets telling me you have a huge cock right about now?" she said, causing us both to laugh. My cock was leaking pre-cum, which now covered her hands, aiding in lubricating my cock for the rough sex that was about to happen.

Jacqueline wasted no time. She straddled me while holding onto my cock, pointing it upward towards her pussy, it's soon to be home. She slapped the tip of my cock against her wet cunt.

"You ready, baby?" she asked.

"You better believe it. It takes a huge slut to fuck a married man, who's also her best friend's husband." I teased.

"Lucky for you, I am as big a slut as there is." Jacqueline said, starting to lower herself on my cock.

My eyes lidded shut as my unprotected cock was forced inside my wife's best friend's tight little pussy. Her pussy was as tight as advertised. I didn't know if I would be able to get my entire dick inside of her. Her pussy was so damn tight. I groaned loudly as more and more of my cock entered her. I looked down to see the lips of her pussy wrapped around my cock as her ass settled on my lap.

I reached up to grab her breasts again. Her hands went to my chest to balance herself. As I tweaked her nipples, she started to bounce.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled out, her tight pussy driving me wild.

"What a good husband you are! I think you are nastier than I am! What kind of good husband drools over his wife's best friend? What kind of good man fucks the shit out of his wife's BFF? Tell me! Tell me what type of man you are!" Jacqueline demanded, bouncing roughly.

"I'm a... I'm a... I'm a bad husband! I'm as nasty as you are! I'm a nasty husband who wants to fuck his wife's best friend!" I yelled out, pounding my dick hard into her.

"Keep going! Tell me more!" she screamed. I wasn't going to be able to hold out very long. The past few days with no cumming had me on edge.

"Your pussy is so nice and tight!" I said. "It feels so good on my cock! I love your perfect ass! I love your giant tits! I love how nasty you are! You are an amazing fuck!"

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes! I love you! I love you more than Priya! I love your body more than Priya! I should have married you!" I yelled.

"You got full access to my body whenever you want it! I'm yours." Jacqueline moaned out.

"You're body is amazing!" I said.

"Tell me more!" she demanded.

"I loved when you made fun of my wife! I love the fact that you hate her! I love the fact that the only reason you pretended to be her best friend was so you could get to me! I loved when you called her ugly! It got me so hard! I had to stop you because I was afraid I would cum!" I moaned out, lost in a haze of good sex.

"You hate her too, don't you? You don't care about her at all, do you? The only reason you stayed married to her was to keep close to me, right?" Jacqueline asked, now working up a healthy sweat. Her ass just kept bouncing on my things at a furious pace. It was about that time.

"FUCK! I FUCKING HATE HER! HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as Jacqueline took me over the edge.

"OH FUCK! MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN!" Jacqueline yelled as my cum shot deep inside her, setting off her own orgasm. She fell on top of me, our sweaty chests rubbing together as we rode out our orgasms together. My dick just kept pumping more and more cum inside of her. Our bodies' spasm together as we both tried to prolong the pleasure. Finally, she rolled off of me, rolling onto her back on my wife's side of the bed. We both caught our breaths as we basked in the warm glow of amazing sex. She got up on her elbows and looked at me. I admired the way her tits sat on her chest firmly.

"You're not done yet, are you?" she asked, walking her fingers down my slightly softened cock. "Because..." she whispered, "We are not leaving this bed until this dick of yours is buried up my ass." This sent a jolt through my cock. It was now reversing course, starting to regain its hardness. Just the thought of my cock buried up the ass of this sexy little bitch made me wild. As an answer to her question, I rolled on top of her and brought my lips to hers. She laughed as we resumed making out.

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-03-2023, 08:11 AM