Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
This drove me wild. I dug deep into her cunt, gathering her juices. As I dug deeper, there was less and less wine and more and more pussy juice. Soon, I was only swallowing her pussy juice. I looked up and noticed she was drinking the wine straight from the bottle. Now, there was no pretense to me tasting her wine, as if there really was. I was now eating my wife's best friend's pussy.

For a few minutes, all I did was eat out her cunt. I drove my tongue in and out of her. I eventually brought my tongue to her clit, circling it and sucking it into my mouth. She screamed loudly as her thighs tightened against my head. I teased her clit, not letting her go over the edge. I ran my tongue through her landing strip, then I teased her clit for a minutes. I could sense her impatience, so I finally focused on her clit, biting down on it lightly, bringing her over the edge.

"Oh, you are so good at this!" she screamed as she trapped my head in her vice-like thighs. Her juices kept squirting in my mouth, and I swallowed it as fast as it came. It was as sweet as any wine. She kept squirting and squirting before finally, she fell back, out of breath, the wine bottle rolling out of her hands and crashing to the ground, breaking the bottle into a million pieces and splashing the remaining wine all over the ground. But neither of us cared. I looked past her massive, mountainous breasts to her gorgeous, satisfied face. She got up on her elbows and looked right at me, her chest heaving.

"Take me to your bedroom. I'm fucking you." she pleaded, holding out her hand. I surprised her by leaping out if the hot tub and lifting Jacqueline into my arms. She laughed as I whirled her around and walked quickly towards the house. I kicked open the door and slammed it behind me. I carried her towards my bedroom. The only woman I ever did this for was my wife. But now, I was poised to carry my wife's best friend over the threshold into my marital bedroom, onto my marital bed. I felt no guilt. No shame. I wanted to fuck her, and I was about to do so.
I crossed the threshold into my bedroom, and as soon as I did, Jacqueline took control. She slipped out of my arms and stood in front of me. She grabbed my head and pulled it down towards her. Our lips parted as we got closer. Her soft lips met mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. I just stood there, in me and my wife's bedroom, making out with my wife's best friend. I slipped my hands down her sexy back, past her thong straps, and I helped myself to two healthy handfuls of her firm, bare ass. She brought her hands to my bare chest and pushed me back. I fell to a sitting position on the bed, our lips parting.

"I'm really a nasty little slut, aren't I?" she said, starting to pace around, modeling her body in front of me. "What kind of nasty whore parades a body like mine around a married man?" she said. I watched as her breasts jiggled under her bra, bursting to escape. "What kind of bitch stays friends with a girl only so she could get closer to her man? What kind of absolute cunt lets herself be her friend's BFF, her maid of honor, when she wants to steal her man from her?" She turned and showed off her perfect ass again, with its two jiggling cheeks. She turned to face me again.

"I need to thank you, Gaurav, for that great advice. Thanks for convincing me to go after the man I want. Thanks for convincing me to go after you. If you hadn't, we probably wouldn't be here. You're the type of man I need. You just want to fuck, just like me. You are a man that deserves me. We are meant to be together." Jacqueline stated. She stepped forward and put her hands on my shoulders.

"It must be tough to be married to an ugly woman who can't fuck worth a damn." she said, rubbing my hair, scratching my head. "But that's why I'm here. It's such a shame when a stud like you gets stuck with a girl like her. You need a real woman. When the wife of a man like you has a best friend with giant knockers, you deserve to see them whenever you want. When the wife of a man like you has a best friend with a perfect, round ass, you deserve to grab it, spank it, and fuck it whenever you want. When the wife of a man like you has a best friend with such a tight pussy, you deserve to stretch it with your giant cock whenever you want to. And you will. Honey, you can have this body whenever you want. I know you love me more than her. So prove it. Fuck me and prove how much you love me more than her."

Jacqueline's tits were in front of my face. The way they jiggled as she spoke had hypnotized me. No words could come to me. She was right. Everything she said was right. I had always thought she was good wife material. Now she was about to show me what a good wife should do.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-03-2023, 05:45 PM