Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Chapter 2 - The Best Friend - Jacqueline - Continued

My cock was rock hard, and she knew it since she was looking right at it. It was easy to see. My swim trunks were plastered around my hard-on.

"You look huge, Gaurav. Tell me I'm not just seeing things. Tell me you are as big as I think you are." she asked.

I had to avoid this temptation. I had to... But I couldn't. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist. She had worked so hard for me. She wanted this so badly. Plus, she looked so good. She had such a hot body, that she had no doubt worked hard to maintain. Plus, she fed into that part of me that got off on betraying my wife, of humiliating her. It was so wrong, so nasty. But so hot. Kareena had made me realize the type of women that drove me wild, and Jacqueline, she drove me wild. Much like Kareena, she could read me like a book. Much like Kareena, she had me by the balls. Plus, there was the simple fact that I had cheated before. Honestly, what's the difference with cheating with two women as opposed to just one? It was still cheating. I was a cheating bastard already. There was not enough guilt to stop me. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I knew I couldn't resist. I knew I couldn't resist playing her game.

I submerged my lower half back in the bubbling hot tub and walked over to her. I stood between her legs as she fingered herself. My eyes met hers. She was looking at me expectantly, as if she expected me get on my knees and pleasure her. She was so smug. So arrogant. So right.

Looking into her eyes, I kneeled down until I was eye level with her cunt. She moved her fingers away, allowing me to look right at it. I moved my face forward until I was within a few inches of her pussy. She brought the wine bottle over her belly, poised to pour.

"You're nasty, aren't you." she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"You've wanted to fuck me for a long time, haven't you?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"You wanted to fuck me at your wedding, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You wanted to slip my maid of honor's dress off and fuck you in your marriage suite."

"Yes."

"Or better yet, you wanted me to take your wife's place during the wedding. You knew she couldn't handle her wifely duties. You wanted me to be the one you were marrying, didn't you?"

"Yes, I wanted to marry you, not her."

"You wanted to pledge your loyalty to me. You wanted to have and hold me. You wanted to promise me your love, your heart and your cum, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." I said, desperately.

"Open up." Jacqueline said, about to pour the wine. I opened my mouth, and hovered near her pussy.

I watched as she tilted the bottle, and I watched as the liquid reached the rim of the bottle. I watched the wine pour out of the bottle in a smooth stream. I watched the wine splash against her firm belly, before trailing down her belly. I watched as the wine started sifting through her landing strip, combing through the hairs. I watched as the wine reached her hard clit, causing her to shiver. I watched as the wine ran down her pussy, combining with her juices to create a delicious mixture. I watched as the wine ran past her pussy, crossing the short distance to her neat, clean asshole. I watch the wine gather there for a moment, gathering its flavors. And finally, I watched as the wine ran off of her asshole and fell into my open mouth. A steady stream of wine poured in my mouth. As I let the wine pool in my mouth and I savored its flavor, I realized Jacqueline was right. It was the best wine I had ever had. It was rich and full of flavor. Jacqueline's flavor. Her flavor was the best part. I swallowed the wine in my mouth to make room for more.

The wine was dripping into my mouth, but I realized that I was missing some of the wine as it dripped all over. I realized I had to get all of it. I didn't want any of it to go to waste. I closed the distance between me and her, finding the only solution to not waste the wine. I had paid a pretty penny for this bottle for my wife. It was for our anniversary. It was my wife's favorite. She wouldn't want it to go to waste. This stuff was hard to get. The only thing I could do to not waste it was to press my tongue against my wife's best friend's asshole. I'm sure my wife would understand.

The wine now ran off directly from her asshole into my mouth. The wine pooled on my tongue. It tasted so good! Wine that was meant for my wife was being poured across her best friend's pussy and asshole into my mouth. I had to admit it was being put to better use.

I realized some of the wine had pooled to her asshole, so I let my tongue flick out against it, gathering the wine into my mouth while pleasuring her asshole. Win-win. She moaned loudly as I did so. I looked up to see a lot more wine pooled in her pussy. Her pussy looked so nice and juicy. I trailed my tongue from her ass along her skin before digging into her cunt. The juices there were a concentrated mix of wine and pussy juice. It tasted amazing!

"Oh, fuck!" Jacqueline said, "Gaurav, I want you to promise me something. If Priya ever wants wine, I want you to call me first. I want her to try my special concoction. I want you to make sure that any wine that ends up in her belly passes over my pussy first. Got it!? Or maybe, she'll get a special blend. Maybe I'll pour the wine down my ass-crack. Maybe all the wine she'll ever get will taste like my ass! That sound good to you?"

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-03-2023, 05:13 PM