Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I hated to admit it, but there was some logic to what she was saying.

"Gaurav, this is how girls are. I love all my best girl friends, but we all say nasty things about each other behind our backs. This is typical girl stuff." she said with a laugh. I laughed nervously. Another silence passed. She poured more wine in her glass. As she held the bottle, she started to giggle.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I... just... I have a thing with wine. But... you don't want to hear it. You might not be able to handle it." she teased.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I don't know, it might be a bit too nasty for you. I don't know how you'd take it." she said.

"Well, now you have to tell me." I said. She smiled evilly, and then she turned and faced me.

"So I don't know how this started but I have had a few of my boyfriends tell me that the best tasting wine they ever had was when I poured the wine down my wet pussy." she said, matter-of-factly.

If I had any wine in my mouth, I would have choked on it. I was stunned into silence by this, and she took this as her cue to continue.

"Yeah, so I have to be really wet for it to work. But luckily, that's pretty easy for me. I just pour the wine down my belly, let it run down through my landing strip, and down my wet pussy. Sometimes it'll end up in a glass, but most of the time, the men want it fresh. No wine glasses. No bullshit. Just wine, running down my pussy, mixing with my juices, maybe getting a hint of my nice, clean asshole, before dripping straight into a man's mouth. All my men said it is the best thing they have ever tasted." Jacqueline said huskily.

What could I say to that? What could I say when my wife's best friend confessed to me that she loved to pour wine down her pussy into men's mouths? The only thing I could think of was to polish off the wine left in my glass.

"I'm sure that wine is good, but it's probably not as good as this wine." I joked, waiting for her response. All Jacqueline did was smile evilly. That look practically made my heart stop. She couldn't have done it, could she? I reviewed the facts. I realized that the bottle was open by the time she came out here. My glass was full when she had emerged. I licked my lips, trying to sense anything different. I looked back at her, and she simply nodded. I backed away from her.

"How could you?" I asked, horrified, almost ready to stand and escape from this woman. I couldn't believe it. She actually did it. The wine I had swallowed had been poured across her pussy! I thought she was nice. I thought she was sweet. Nice girls don't secretly feed married men wine that had been poured across her pussy. Sweet girls wouldn't wear such skimpy clothing in front of a married man. Only evil girls did that.

"You said it yourself. It was the best wine you ever had. I thought you deserved a taste." Jacqueline whispered. I stood up, aiming to escape. She stood up as well, which stopped me. I watched her breasts jiggle and bounce as she stood before they both finally stopped moving. She didn't say anything. All she did was let me gaze at her hot body. I watched the water drip off of her body. I noticed her breasts pouring over the edges of her bra. I looked down her flat belly, letting my eyes rest on her barely covered pussy. She let me ogle her until I looked into her eyes. She knew she had me transfixed with her hot body. I couldn't move. She sat on the edge of the tub, spread her legs, reached down and pulled her thong to the side, revealing her bare pussy to my leering eyes. I gazed at her thin landing strip. This image was so sexual. So lewd. So obscene. So nasty.

"Do you want another taste?" Jacqueline asked, the wine bottle poised over her pussy. I couldn't move. I couldn't walk away. I couldn't move forward.

"That glass you had earlier was extra special. I was extra wet... and you got an extra helping of my asshole." Jacqueline stated.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Gaurav, we can solve each other's problems. I want a man who will fuck me... hard. I want a man to fuck the shit out of me! You are clearly desperate to fuck someone hard. I want that someone to be me. You need the rough stuff. We both know Priya won't let you do that. But we both know that I will let you do that. If you want a woman that will be there to take care of all your sick, nasty desires, I'm your girl. I'm worried about you Gaurav. You're so tense. We both know that at some point you're gonna seek out new pussy. You will end up fucking some girl that doesn't deserve you. But I do deserve you. I can take care of you... better than your wife. All your frustrations with Priya, all the times you are angry, you can take all that anger out on my hot body. If Priya ever pisses you off, come find me and just fuck the shit out of me. You have free reign to do whatever you want to me."

"I don't believe this." I said. I couldn't believe how casual she was about this.

"Priya doesn't deserve a man like you. It's a shame you saddled yourself to her. It's a marriage destined to fail. She's too delicate for a man like you. I've wanted you for a long time. The first time I met you, I thought she was setting you up with me. You are just my type. I was shocked when she told me she was dating you. But it's thanks to you that I stayed friends with her." Jacqueline said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-03-2023, 09:13 AM