Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Hello Krish,

Hope you are doing well and thanks for contributing your valuable time and hard work.

It's been a awhile since I post my comment here and I have my own reasons.

About story just like every time you just played with readers mind and emotions. The difference between updates page numbers will show how many readers are curious about Meera and Krish life. The situations you created and mental stress the character feel the readers also feel the same that much good your writing skills.

Unlike your previous stories this part have some bizarre twists and character assassination. Before Ashish incident the story is on right track after that you made Desai giving a speech to Krish and he leave the couple for good. I thought the story will end soon but some new characters introduced and I thought maybe their something going to happen. Then Desai returns and everything just ruined. his actions are just like in the beginning of the third part. He invites Krish for hangouts and try to be friends with him and manipulates him and offer money. He did everything what he did before this time everything works differently. Suddenly Krish become inferior Desai. All Desai plans start works in his favor. My biggest shock was Meera also fell for Desai and become his puppet from the beginning of this saga Meera did lot of mistakes and I am not saying she is perfect. Krish get curious when he witnessed Desai and mitheri sexual encounter and Desai did it on purpose to wake up Krish cuckold desire. Meera also show her interest towards Desai in car blowjob's incident. But one thing I can't digest Krish believe Desai after what he witnessed with ananya and her husband situation he let Desai to enter between him and Meera let him have Meera when ever he wants. After reading Desai come back and the couple behavior I just lost interest in this story and I take a break. After passing some time I come back and start reading the comments I just thought what I expected come true. But all the readers are going crazy their comments and version of thinking makes me wonder how the story goes. I start reading story where I left. Meera confession about train sex incident to Desai and agree his love proposal and ready to travel with him to his city. Krish watch Nidhi and her boyfriend sex. After reading all these situations I think you just make Krish a big pathetic fool and spineless creature. I really didn't like the end of the story.

1). Meera leaving Krish and Desai going her own way.

2). Meera knowing Desai evil plan asking forgiveness from Krish before saying yes to Desai love proposal.

3). Krish finds out about Desai plans to separates and plans something over Desai this is also before Meera saying yes to Desai love proposal.

4). After witnessed Desai and Meera sex leave everything behind and start a new life as a new man.

5). Saying no to Desai love proposal Meera declare her only love is Krish.

These ending(s) would have been good but what you given was just like part-2 ending. Without Desai incident part -2 would have a good ending. In the part-3 also Desai make a big hole in couple's love life. After everything happens Krish begs Meera to take him back was just disgusting. You destroyed Krish and Meera in our hearts. What we are reading, what we feel about them. The way Krish and Meera come together Nidhi unfold her secret with Desai not good. It's looks like Meera lost her first option so she comes back to her number two Krish. Krish took her back without any hesitation because he became spineless bastard.

I think you changed the narration by reading some comments from readers. I know you like writing what readers not expecting giving surprise's won't work every time. 

I may sound a bit too harsh Krish but know this your my favorite writer here I love reading your story in your own way never change your direction ever for any one.

Regards
Ramesh_Rocky
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-03-2023, 03:05 AM