Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
There was a long pause as I took this in. Here I was, sitting in a hot tub with my wife's best friend, who was in her underwear, and she had just asked me if I like rough sex. But I guess it made sense in the course of the conversation. I didn't know how to reply. In all honesty I needed rough sex. Priya did not. That is why I cheat on her with her slut of an older sister. Sex is the greatest flaw in our marriage. So I could lie to Jacqueline and tell her happy marriages consist of gentle, loving sex, or I could be honest and tell her that I preferred nasty sex with slutty girls.

Now that I am thinking about it, there really isn't a flaw in my relationship with Kareena. The sex is amazing, we get along great and the best parts of my day are when I'm around her. And it was the rough sex that we had that established our connection and strengthened our relationship. We were connected on a level that I had never felt with another person. But with Priya, in many ways, our marriage was a sham. The sex was bad, and nowadays I lied to her on a near constant basis. The main purpose my marriage seemed to serve was to make the sex I had with her sister better. The betrayal I was committing made the sex so good. I realized, for me, that I needed rough sex for a long lasting relationship to succeed. But I couldn't tell Jacqueline that, could I?

"I, um, well... the sex me and Priya have is nice. Nothing too rough or anything like that." I said.

"And that works for you?" Jacqueline asked.

"Yeah, it does." I replied.

"Hmm, well, maybe that's what I'm doing wrong." Jacqueline muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, to be honest, I'm a bit of a dirty girl." Jacqueline said cutely. I looked at her in disbelief.

"You don't believe me?" she asked with a laugh. She was right. I didn't believe her. She was such a nice girl. She must just be teasing me.

"You just don't seem the type." I said.

"You want proof? You want me to tell you how nasty I am?" she said.

"No, that won't be necessary." I told her.

"Oh, c'mon. What's a little discussion of sexual fetishes amongst friends?" she said, laughing.

"Okay, I believe you. I'm sure you're a nasty girl." I said with a laugh, trying to move the conversation along.

"You still don't believe me." she said. It seemed like she wanted to tell me her fetishes. And part of me wanted to call her out. Part of me wanted to call her bluff and see if she was as nasty as she proclaimed to be. Then I just thought, what the hell. Why not?

"Okay, fine, Jacqueline. Tell me. Tell me how nasty you are. Tell me the nasty stuff you're into." I dared her. Her eyes flashed with mischief. If I didn't know any better I'd say she was turned on. She stared right at me while sipping the wine.

"So, you want to know what I'm into? You want to know my fetishes?" Jacqueline teased. I simply nodded, daring her to tell me.

"Okay, you want to know. I'll tell you." Jacqueline started. "You know what I like most of all? Big, fat cocks! Cocks the size of my arm! I'm a total size queen!" Jacqueline said, unashamed. I was a little shocked by this. I had never heard her talk like this. I was taken aback, so she continued.

"And the thing I like most of all? Having those big, fat cocks rammed up my ass!" she said excitedly. I nearly spit out the wine in my mouth. "I don't care if they do my pussy, but I need it up my ass. That's why most of my relationships fall apart. Most of the guys I date aren't man enough to fuck me as hard as I want. I thought guys liked dirty girls, but when the time comes, they pussy out. You must be right. Guys want gentle sex."

I was speechless. She sensed how shocked I was.

"Too much honesty?" she asked with a giggle.

"Yeah, a bit." I said with a laugh.

"So, do you think there are guys out there for a dirty girl like me? Do you think there are guys out there that like it as nasty as I do? There has to be, right?" Jacqueline asked.

"I'm sure there is someone out there for everyone." I replied civilly. There was a long silence before she spoke up.

"So... I opened up to you. You should open up for me. Tell me, Gaurav, what are you into? What are your nasty fetishes?" Jacqueline asked. I paused, not sure how to answer. "Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you have some. Don't worry, I won't tell Priya." I still couldn't find any words.

"Okay, we'll do this the hard way." Jacqueline started. "I know you said you and Priya have gentle sex, but would you prefer it if the sex was a little rougher?"

"Um, well, I don't mind it being a little rough." I said, not wanting to give away the truth, not wanting to give it away that I don't want it just a little rough. I like it a lot rough.

"Okay. Are you an ass man or a tits man?" she asked.

"Both." I said simply. She laughed.

"So, do you like nice big tits, or small little titties?" she asked.

"I guess, if I had to make a choice, I would say that I prefer bigger breasts." I replied. She nodded.

"I bet you don't like small, flat little asses. You like nice, round, heart-shaped asses, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"So, you like rough sex, with girls with big breasts and perfect asses? Must be tough to be married a girl who is the exact opposite of that?" Jacqueline stated.

"Well, love and marriage is about more than satisfying your fetishes." I said, feeling guiltier now for cheating on the woman I vowed to be faithful to.

"But... if you found a woman who you loved in the same way as you do Priya, and she also satisfied your fetishes, wouldn't you choose her?" she asked.

"I'm already married." I told her.

"Yeah, but, you know... marriage is just a ring. People cheat all the time, and a lot of the time I can't blame them. I think that most marriages that last a while do so because somebody is getting some on the side." Jacqueline speculated.

"Wait a minute, I distinctly remember you and Priya having a conversation about cheating and you said how much you despise cheaters!" I told her.
"Well, Priya is a little old-fashioned, if you don't mind me saying." Jacqueline replied, sipping the wine.

"You really don't think very highly of Priya, do you?" I asked, starting to realize nice and sweet Jacqueline was not so nice at all. She might just be a snake in the grass.

"Gaurav, she is my best friend..." she started.

"Is she?" I began, now on the attack. "You call her ugly. You call her old-fashioned like it's a bad thing. You lie to her... You're not a very good friend."

"Gaurav, nobody's perfect. I'm sure you have complaints about her. That doesn't mean you don't love her. Love means seeing past someone's faults. I love Priya. She is my best friend!" Jacqueline stated. "You said it yourself. You wish she had big tits. You wish she had a better ass. You wish the sex you guys have is a little rougher. That's not a bad thing. You're still her husband. You love her. And I'm still her best friend."

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-03-2023, 10:44 PM