Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Chapter 2 - The Best Friend - Jacqueline - Continued

"Is this better?" Jacqueline asked. I didn't even hear her come through the door. And I couldn't help but look. I opened my eyes and glanced at her.

I had imagined earlier that Jacqueline would wear conservative underwear. I was dead wrong. My wife's best friend stood before me in a hot pink thong with a matching bra. She spun around allowing me to see the hot pink string splitting her ass cheeks. Her thong was made with semi see-through leopard print material, transparent enough to allow me to see her thin landing strip above her pussy. The thong was held together with small pink strings. The bra matched the thong, made with the same leopard print material and pink string. I could see her nipples ever so slightly through the fabric. The thin pink string was strained to the max by her huge tits. She looked so fucking sexy in that underwear, but I couldn't tell her that. I looked up into her eyes.

"It looks good." I croaked out. She smiled brightly before bouncing back towards the hot tub. As she stepped in she bent over in front of me, showing off her thong-clad ass to my leering eyes again. That hot pink string running down her ass crack looked so fucking hot. I could almost see her asshole. She settled herself in the water and smiled at me.

"You satisfied?" she asked. I was confused for a second until I realized what she was talking about.

"You didn't have to change." I stated again.

"It's okay. It's not a big deal." she replied. I couldn't help but glance at her chest and see the leopard print bra now glued to her chest, molding around those massive tits of hers.

"So what now?" she asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I replied. She looked right at me.

"I need a drink." she said.

"Well, we have some beers and some wine." I offered.

"Ooh, wine. That sounds good." Jacqueline said.

"I'll get it." I said, starting to stand before she put her hand on my shoulder.

"No, you stay here. You're too tense. You stay here and relax. I'll get the wine." Jacqueline said, hopping out of the hot tub before I could stop her. I couldn't help but watch her sashay inside, her butt bouncing side to side. The water dripping off of her ass cheeks made them look even better. Jacqueline did not bother drying off. She just traipsed inside, no doubt dripping water all over the place.

I laid my head back again and exhaled deeply. Jacqueline was so hot! I had never really realized how sexy she was until now. Her body was magnificent. Gorgeous face, huge tits, a perfect ass. She was my type of girl. My dick was throbbing, the cum having been backed up in my balls for days now. I had to stop thinking like this. She is my wife's best friend. Sure, her body is hotter than hot. But she is such a sweet, good-hearted girl. Does she know what the sight of her in her underwear is doing to me? Is she too sweet to realize how lewd it was to show off that body of hers like that to a married man?

Jacqueline returned outside, carrying a bottle of wine and two full glasses, one glass in each hand and the bottle under her arm. I realized the bottle she was carrying was an expensive bottle Priya had bought for our upcoming anniversary. It was my wife's favorite, and we had spent a pretty penny on it. It was also hard to get. But Jacqueline had already popped the cork and filled the glasses in the kitchen. I had no chance to stop her.

"This looks like the good stuff!" she said, handing one to me as she began to drink some wine down. As she stepped back into the water, she set the bottle down on the rim of the hot tub. As I watched her body submerge under the water again, I brought the wine glass to my lips.

"That's good, right?" Jacqueline asked. I nodded.

"This is really good." I said, surprised. I hadn't had this wine in awhile and I didn't remember it being this good. We sipped the wine for the next few minutes as we just chatted.

"So, how are things going with you guys?" Jacqueline asked.

"Good. Things are good." I said.

"Now, if this is too personal, let me know, but... like, how is the sex?" she asked. I almost choked on my drink at hearing her ask this. This was way more personal than we had ever chatted.

"I'm sorry, I only ask because that's where my relationship problems start." Jacqueline asked. "I just want to know what kind of sex successful couples have."

"I, uh... I don't know what to say..." I stammered.

"Okay, let me put it this way." she said, staring right at me, "Do you like it gentle, or do you like it rough?"

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-03-2023, 06:42 PM