Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She was being perfectly clear. She was wondering how she had failed to land a man when she was better looking than my wife. I was a little angered by this. Sure I had called my wife ugly while fucking her older sister, but that was just nasty sex talk. I didn't really think she was ugly, did I?

I realized Jacqueline might not be as nice and friendly as I originally thought. I realized I might have to be wary of her.

"I hope I didn't make you mad. I didn't mean to say Priya isn't pretty. What do I know? She landed a hunk like you while I am still painfully single. She must know more about men than I do." she said with a laugh. I smiled, and the tension seemed to be broken.

"I'm sorry, it's just been a rough time. I don't know why I have failed to land a man. I feel like I am doing the right things. I think I am pretty good looking. I wear nice clothes. I work hard to go after men. I date a lot, but no luck. I am just trying to learn your wife's secret." she said.

"There's no secret. Sometimes, you just know when you meet someone that it is love." I told her.

"So, do looks matter at all? I mean, I know I'm not a big, fancy lawyer like Priya. I don't have a great job, so I think my looks are my best thing to offer a man. Am I wasting my time?" she asked.

"No, you're not wasting your time. Looks do matter. But a lot of times, love transcends looks." I replied.

"But... do you think that sometimes, looks can mean more than that other stuff?" she asked.

"Well, sure... but those might not be the guys you want to go after." I replied.

"Well, yeah. I want a man drawn in by my looks, and I want him to stay for all the other stuff I can offer." Jacqueline replied.

"That might be the thing. You might need to change up what you are looking for if you want a man to stick with you." I told her.

"I don't know. Maybe you're right. Maybe I need to go after men in different ways. Get a different type of man." she replied. I couldn't think of anything to add, so we just sat in silence. I watched her as she adjusted her top. She seemed to be struggling to stay covered. Her boobs were bursting to escape their constraints.

"Having trouble there?" I asked with a laugh.

"This top is a bit snug." she said. I laughed. "Do you have a problem with me wearing this bikini? You keep making comments about it." she asked with a laugh.

"No, it's no problem." I replied.

"I can change. Just wear my underwear?" she offered.

"No, it's not a big deal." I said. She studied me for a bit.

"I'll change. I can tell this bugs you." she said, stepping out of the water before I could stop her. I watched the water drip off her body as she dried herself and walked back inside. I just closed my eyes, laid my head back and tried to relax. I tried not to think about Jacqueline in her underwear. Hopefully, she would make me avert my eyes when she came back.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-03-2023, 04:55 PM