Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I tried to not do it, however I couldn't help but imagine Jacqueline's body as exposed as Kareena's was. But Jacqueline was a sweet, reserved girl. She would probably wear one of my wife's one-pieces.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead. I'll get the hot tub started." I said, heading to the back yard as she went to my bedroom to retrieve one of Priya's swimsuits. I turned the tub on and waited for a few minutes for Jacqueline to change. Finally, I headed back inside. I checked to see if my bedroom was occupied and I saw it was empty. The bathroom door was closed, which meant she had jumped in there. I went to my room to put on my swim trunks. As I opened my dresser to retrieve my trunks, I looked down and saw the pile of clothes Jacqueline had left behind. The last time this happened, I had spied my sister-in-law's skimpy thong. That led me down the path with only one destination, which was Kareena's tight little cunt. I wasn't about to make the same mistake. I kept my eyes off her clothes as I found my trunks. I changed quickly and headed back outside to the hot tub and I was surprised to see I had beaten Jacqueline back here. Just as I thought that, I heard the door behind me open.

I turned and watched as Jacqueline stepped outside. I was shocked to find out that she was wearing my wife's only two-piece bikini. The one that Priya had bought, but never worn. This bikini's destiny, it seemed, was not to cover my wife's miniscule breasts. The destiny of this bikini was for it to be overfilled to near bursting by various pairs of massive, succulent tits. That's the only purpose it seemed to have.

This was the first good look I ever got of Jacqueline's breasts, and they were as big and perfect as I had anticipated. I got a good look at the rest of her. Her belly was flat and firm, her legs were nice and smooth and her tan seemed golden. I had never realized how hot my wife's best friend really was.

"It was the only two-piece I could find." Jacqueline said, noticing my surprised look. She ran her fingers around the edges to make sure all the goods were covered. She noted my still surprised look.

"What?" she said, smiling.

"It was... just... I didn't expect you to wear that bikini." I stammered out.

"Why?" she said with a laugh.

"I don't know, it's just..." I stammered. "It doesn't seem like your type of swimsuit."

"Well, you have a lot to learn about me. First thing, I'm strictly a two-piece kinda girl." Jacqueline said, walking past me. I watched her do this, shaking her round butt as she walked. I noticed the bikini riding up her ass. It was not meant for a woman with such generous proportions. It was meant for a woman with a flat ass, like my wife.

As she dropped her towel and stepped in to the bubbling hot tub I couldn't resist continuing this line of questioning.

"What else don't I know?" I asked, joining her in the hot tub.

"You'll find out soon enough." she teased. I settled completely in the water.

"You seem to be in better spirits." I said.

"Well, you were right. I need to move on. I'm sure there is a man out there that deserves me." she said. We sat in silence for a few minutes, relaxing before she spoke up.

"I don't know how you guys do it..." she started.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, married life. I don't know how she got so lucky and landed a man like you." she said teasingly. I smiled.

"Seriously, though, how did she do it? I mean, what about her brought you to her?" she asked.

"Wow, that's a big question." I said. "She is cute. She is funny. She is intelligent. She's a catch."

"I mean, what about her first grabbed your attention?" Jacqueline asked. I figured she knew when me and Priya met, but I figured she was just making conversation.

"Um, well, we met at a mutual friend's house. I saw her debating with her friends about some political thing. I loved how outspoken and smart she was. I knew I had to talk to her. The rest is history." I said. Reflecting on that wonderful moment made me feel guilty about cheating on Priya with her hotter older sister.

"So, it wasn't a looks thing?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You just liked how smart she was? It wasn't like you saw her across the room and you just thought she was really hot?" Jacqueline asked.

"Well no, I suppose not." I said, confused by her line of questioning. She noticed my puzzlement.

"I don't mean to offend you, but between me and you, Priya isn't exactly the prettiest girl around." Jacqueline said. I was shocked by that statement.

"I'm sorry, but you know, I've been out with her and she never exactly draws anyone's attention." she said. I was still confused. Was she calling Priya ugly? Why was it that both her and Kareena thought my wife wasn't pretty? She was pretty. Right?

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"What I'm saying is that most guys go after me and not her. I mean, I'm just trying to figure out how she landed you and why I have failed to land a man. I meant no offense." Jacqueline said.

"You don't think my wife is pretty?" I asked.

"She, um... she is interesting looking. I personally don't think she is the prettiest girl around. I love her, she's my girl, but that's just me being honest. Again, I mean no offense." she said. "Let's just move on. I don't think I'm making my point clear enough."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-03-2023, 02:51 PM