Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It was the day before Priya and Kareena left for five days. Five long days. I won't get my hands on Kareena's jugs for the next five days. Oh, and my wife will be gone, too. But I just don't know what I'll do without the sex I've come to need from Kareena. She told me to take the day off of work, and I did. As soon as Priya left for work for the day, Kareena came over. We went to my bedroom and fucked for a little while to take the edge off. The, we went for a swim to relax for a little bit. She was wearing a skimpy yellow thong bikini. After that, we ate an early lunch to gain our strength for the rest of the day. Then, we really got down to business.

The next few hours were spent fucking in my marital bed. We just got done fucking in the reverse cowgirl position when she took me out of her and made me show how much I loved her tits by making me cum all over them. We were now just making out, with her on top of me. Finally, she leaned up looked down at me. She smiled.

"Okay baby. I'm ready for one more go round. Let's take it nice and slow." She said, as she grabbed my hard dick and sat her hot pussy down onto it. She started to bounce lightly on it as I squeezed her tits.

"Gaurav, baby. I think I want to go to school." Kareena said.

"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah. I want to go to law school. I want to be a lawyer, like my sister. But, I want to be a better lawyer. I want to go into court against my sister, and just destroy her. That would be so hot. Then, I would be better than her in every way. Would you like that, Gaurav?" she asked. My dick had gotten harder after her request.

"Yes, Kareena. I would love that." I told her.

"So, you'll pay for it, right?" she asked.

"Of course." I said, tweaking her nipples.

"Hmm, Gaurav. What will you do without your two favorite toys to play with for five whole days?" She said

"I don't know." I told her.

"Listen, while I'm gone, I don't want you playing with yourself. No jacking off. Nothing. You can look at my pictures all you want, but you need to control yourself. I want your desire to build up, so by the time I get back, you'll have to control yourself not to fuck me in front of her. Can you do that, Gaurav?" she asked.

"Yes." I told her.

"Good." Kareena said with a smile. She started to bounce on my dick hard and fast. We keep fucking until we both reached climax at the same time. I'll miss this.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-03-2023, 05:17 PM