Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Kareena was changing into her skimpiest underwear for her new boyfriend. As she did, she dialed up her sister's number. Priya picked up on the other end.

"Hello?" Priya asked.

"Hey, sis, it's me." Kareena said, as she pulled her skimpy bra cups over her nipples. "Listen, Gaurav started to feel really sick on the drive over here, and he's puking his brains out now. I don't think he'll be able to drive back until he starts feeling better." Kareena said.

"Oh my god. Dang, I wish there was a way I could get over there. Do you think he should go to the hospital?" Priya asked. Kareena pulled her skimpy g-string between her ass cheeks.

"No, sis, I think he'll be fine. I think he'll be better in a few hours. If not, then I'll drive him to the hospital. Don't worry sis. I'll take really good care of him." She said.

"Well okay, let me know if he gets any worse. And tell him I love him" Priya said.

"Yeah, okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Kareena said, turning off the phone. Kareena pulled on her skimpy nightie. She started to put her makeup on.

I was waiting in anticipation of Kareena walking out of the bathroom. After a few agonizing minutes, the door opened, and Kareena emerged. Kareena leaned against the doorframe, looking insanely hot. She had her hair done up, and had put some makeup on. Her lips looked wet and glossy. And then I looked at her body. She was wearing a see through pink nightie that ended just below her pussy. Underneath, she was wearing a pink lace bra that just covered her nipples, and a pair of skimpy pink panties. The smell of her perfume is intoxicating.

Kareena walked sexily over to me and walked right up between my legs. She bent over, put her arms around my torso, and rubbed her tits against my chest as she straightened up. Her nails ran up my back as she did so. She spun around so I could see through the nightie, her g-string running between her ass cheeks. She started dancing in front of me, hypnotizing me with her perfect body. She rubbed her ass against my cock and my chest. She teased me by lifting the nightie a little, just enough to expose her ass, then letting it drop. She continues this game as she kept dancing. Then, she grabbed my thighs and danced against me as she rubbed her ass against me.

"I'm so wet." Kareena whispered in my ear. My dick got harder, if that's possible. She kept dancing. Then, she turned to face me. She grabbed the spaghetti straps of her nightie and dropped them off her shoulders. Her nightie fell to the ground. Before I could take in her half-naked body, she pulled my face into her chest. She held my head against her as she stood up on the bed. My face rubbed against her flat stomach before settling against her pussy. She swiveled her hips, rubbing her pussy against my face. I can smell how turned on she was.

She turned around in front of me. Her perfect, heart-shaped ass was now inches from my face. She reached behind her, grabbed my head, and shoved it into her ass. She shook her ass against my face.

"Yeah baby, take it. Just take it!" she moaned out. She kept my face against her ass for a full minute, and I just took it.

"Take off my G-string, baby. Use your teeth. Bite it." Kareena ordered. She spread her cheeks and I dove in. My mouth and tongue swirled around between her cheeks, trying to get my mouth on her g-string. My tongue grazes her asshole, but I didn't care. I finally got my tongue around the string and pulled the string between my teeth. I pulled it down past her hips, and they fell to the bed. She released my face from her ass, and she stepped down to the ground. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It fell to the ground. There she stood, completely exposed to me again.

Kareena walked over to her night stand and grabbed a bottle from the drawer. I saw that it's baby oil. She raised her eyebrows. Then, she opened the bottle, and poured it all over her chest. She just kept pouring and pouring. She finally closed the bottle, and set it down. She spent the next five minutes rubbing the oil all over her body. Finally, she stood with her hands on her hips with one hip pointed. Her perfect body is glistening with baby oil.

"God, I love you, Kareena." I said to her, completely in awe of how sexy she was. She started walking toward me.

"No more foreplay, Gaurav. Let's just get to the fucking." She said. She shoved me down onto the bed. She got on top of me, and soon, my cock is buried in her pussy again. She started to bounce on me as my hands indulged themselves in her massive jugs. I pinched her nipples as she bounced on me. I kept squeezing her tits, not believing those sucker were real. She started bouncing harder. We were both so turned on that neither of us were going to last long. I pounded up into her as she came down on me.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" she screams out as she came, inducing me to cum in her as well. She collapsed down onto me and her tits smothered my face. My dick barely softened in her. She looked down at me. I smiled, and she did too.

"Baby, we're just getting started." She said.

The whole night was a blur of tangled limbs, oil, and satin sheets. I had endurance I didn't know I had. We just kept going and going. We both came repeatedly. I came in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, on her tits. It was easily the best sex either of us had ever had. We finally both fell asleep, but it was more that we just passed out. That night I slept like a rock. When I finally woke up in the morning, she was sucking my cock. She kept sucking until I came in her mouth again.

Priya called again, while we were in the shower. I was fucking Kareena from behind at the time. Kareena had a phone next to the shower so she grabbed it and started gabbing with her sister as I fucked her while squeezing her tits.
"Yeah, sis, he's feeling much better. Oh, he's in the shower right now. I wouldn't want to disturb him." Kareena said. "Okay, he'll be home soon. Okay, bye." Kareena said, ending the conversation, and tossing the phone away. She smiled at me evilly as I continued fucking her. Life was perfect.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-03-2023, 10:08 AM