Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Somehow, I was able to smooth things over with Priya. She was pissed when I called, but I told her that I was helping this guy who was having car problems, and that I lost track of time. She seemed to accept that, but she wasn't in the best of moods while we ate our lunch. I promised to make it up to her with a nice dinner.

So, we were both in the house later that day. She was more cheerful now than she was before. I was getting started on dinner as she was getting changed. I had changed the sheets on the bed, to cover my tracks. The guilt was absolutely killing me. I was now an adulterer. I've become the type of person I've always hated. I cheated on my wife, with my sister-in-law. And the sex was amazing. My dick was getting hard just thinking about it. I shook my head, clearing the thoughts of Kareena out of my head. I should probably just bite the bullet, and confess everything to Priya. But, I don't want to hurt her. She would fall apart if she knew I fucked her older sister. So, maybe I shouldn't tell her. But, no matter what, I gotta tell Kareena that what happened between us was a one time thing.

Priya came back downstairs, dressed more casually.

"Mmm, smells good." She said, walking into the room. She came up behind me and hugged me.

"I love you baby." She said.

"I love you too." I told her. Then, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." She said. She walked out of the room. Curious, I followed her. Priya opened the door, and there stood Kareena, as sexy as ever. She was wearing low-cut jeans, and a tight, low-cut red blouse and high heels.

"Hey sis!" Priya said happily.

"Hey!" Kareena said. She walked in, smiling, and hugged Priya. "That blouse looks great on you." Kareena added.

"Oh, thanks!" Priya said. Kareena looked at me.

"Hi, Gaurav. It's been way too long since we last saw each other." She said. I smile nervously as she hugged me. The feel of her boobs against me started to get me hard again.

"So, what brings you here?" Priya asked.

"Well, I've kinda had a bad day. I was thinking we could all hang out tonight?" Kareena asked.

"Well, we've got this big dinner planned..." I started quickly.

"Oh, that's nonsense. Of course you can hang out with us." Priya interrupted.

"Thanks." Kareena said. Kareena was obviously lying through her teeth. I had to follow behind them as we walked to the kitchen. I couldn't help but stare at Kareena's jiggling ass. They started chatting in the kitchen like best friends while I continued making the dinner. Kareena was very nice and complimentary to Priya. This was hours after she screamed out how much she hated Priya. Kareena must be playing it up to get to me.

"Mmm, Gaurav, that smells so good. You know how I love what you cook up." Kareena said.

"Uh, thanks." I said uncomfortably. I cooked up the dinner, now for three. I finished up as they chatted and we sat at the table. Kareena sat across me, and Priya sat to my left. As I hear Kareena tell Priya some BS she made up about the bad things that happened to her today, I could feel Kareena push her bare foot against my crotch, rubbing my cock to full hardness. Priya completely bought in to what Kareena said.

"Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet. I got a new boyfriend." Kareena said with a big smile. She looked right at me, then back to Priya.

"Oh really, what's he like?" Priya asked, intrigued. Priya had never seemed to notice the fact that her sister is a gold digger, and a slut. She was kinda clueless to what kind of person Kareena really is.

"He's great. I think he might be the one, sis. He's a hunk, he's loaded, and we have a ton in common. We love the same things. We hate the same things. It's great." Kareena said, obviously talking about me.

"That's great. What's his name?" Priya asked.

"Actually, his name's Gaurav, too." Kareena said. Priya laughs.

"Ha, weird." Priya said. "Both of us might end up with a guy named Gaurav." Kareena was loving the fact that she was getting away with telling Priya so much about our affair without Priya figuring it out. We ate our dinner, with Kareena massaging my dick while providing me a great view of her ample cleavage.

"Well, I'd better get going. Leave you two lovebirds alone." Kareena said.

"Yeah, I might have to cook up something special for Gaurav once you leave." Priya said, being uncommonly flirty.

"Ooh, well I'll leave you two to that." Kareena said, smiling. She got up and grabbed her purse. She hugged her sister, then she hugged me. Her body felt so good against me. She pulled away and walked out. We shut the door. Then, Priya came over into my arms and kissed me. We pecked at each other for about a minute when there is another knock at the door. I walked over and open it. It's Kareena, again.

"Hey, sorry. My car's not starting. I was wondering if Gaurav could help me out." Kareena said. I knew this was not a good idea, but I had no way to say it.

"What's up with all the car problems today?" Priya said.

"Yeah, I know. I'll be right back." I said. I walked outside as Kareena shut the door and followed. We walked to her car, which was a very nice BMW, and I opened the hood. I looked inside, and she came up next to me and did the same.

"Gaurav, there's nothing wrong with the car. I just wanted to get you away from her. I don't know how you could stand listening to her babble on like an idiot. Thank god I got you out of there, right?" Kareena said.

"Kareena, my wife is not an idiot." I said. Kareena started to imitate my wife

"Huh, your boyfriend, and my husband have the same name. Huh, huh." Kareena said, imitating my wife to make her sound like a retard. "I mean, come on, Gaurav, how can she not figure it out?" Kareena added.

"Kareena, what happened between us can't..." I started.

"Shh, listen Gaurav. I want you to go inside and tell my sister that you're giving me a ride home, and you'll be right back. We'll talk about you and me in the car, okay?" Kareena said. I nodded. I went inside, talked to Priya, and grabbed my keys. I came back outside. Kareena was waiting next to the passenger door. I opened the doors, and she got in. I got in the driver's seat. I started the car and backed out.

"We'll pick up my car tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be able to fix it up by then. To be honest, I'm getting bored with this car, anyway. Maybe you can buy me a new one. I'd really like a sports car." Kareena said.

"Kareena, you have the wrong idea about me. I love my wife. I am satisfied with her. What we did can never happen again." I told her.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-02-2023, 10:57 PM