Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Nazma & courier Service Man

Apu : What will I do in the kitchen?
Naz: Peel the Alu.
Apu : Alu? You mean potato? Why?
Naz : For Biryani.
Apu : what? You wanna put potatoes in Biryani?
Naz : Yeah. Why?
Apu : I never saw any potatoes inside Biryani.
Naz: Who is the cook here? Me. So just follow my instructions. I wanna make a fusion of Audhi and Kolkata Biryani. So do what I'm saying.
Apu : Okk Madam.
Apu was peeling potatoes. And Nazma was slicing onions. When the doorbell rang.
Apu and Naz both ran.
But Apu went towards the sofa and started wearing his shorts but Nazma went to open the door naked.
She opened the door and froze. Then Shouted, Oh my god..
She quickly covered her boobs with her palms.
Apu ran to the door and asked what happened?
He saw Nazma was standing naked and a delivery boy was ogling at her in shock. His eyes were not blinking and jaw was open.
Nazma's fingers were stretched and she didn't cover her boobs. She was actually lifting her boobs and holding them up to give him a better view and her nipples also visible through the gap of her stretched fingers. She was just pretending to cover her nudity but she was actually showing off her breasts in a more provocative way than normal. 
Looking at Apu coming, the man lowered his face and he was shocked once again.
He first thought that she was topless. But found that she was absolutely naked and she had not covered her pussy at all.
Apu rushed to the door.
Apu : Hey stop ogling her like this. Who are you?
The man: Ah, sorry, sorry, sorry. Sir. I'm from Reddirt company. Ah, Purva *****'s house?
Apu : Yes.
The man: Here are some packages for her.
Apu : Packages? But mamma didn't order anything.
Nazma was now smiling and biting her lips and swinging her body right and left,slowly.She was slowly pressing and lifting her boobs with the rhythm of her swing.
The man again looked at her.
Nazma smiled and said, Apu if he is saying then let's check na.
Apu : Ok. Show me.
Naz: Apu, I've told you to peel the potatoes..
She looked at him.
Apu : But? You? here?
Naz: Don't worry. You go.
Apu : Ok. Collected the packages and came fast.
Naz : Okkk. You go.
Apu turned back and went to the kitchen.
Before he entered the kitchen, he turned his face back and saw them once and entered the kitchen.
He thought he must have worried or jealous or angry at Nazma. But he felt nothing of those. Instead he saw his boner is getting hard again.
He squeezed his boner and entered the kitchen.
Naz : Sorry Bro, I've thought that Papa has returned. So..
Delivery Boy: Ah it's ok madam.
Naz: I shouldn't come like this( She removed her hands from her boobs and moved her palm up and down to show her nude state to him).
But you've already seen me like this, so….
Delivery Boy: Oh, it's ok madam. I've no issue madam, if you feel comfortable.
Naz: Ok, Bhaiya, show me what you bring for Mamma.
Delivery Boy: Yeah. Wait a minute madam.
He dropped his huge bag on the ground and brought out four boxes.
Madam, take these and sign the paper, here.
Nazma took two boxes and said, wait, let me keep these inside first.
She turned back and went to the dining table.
The man squeezed his bulge to see the beautiful swinging hips walking in.
Nazma came back and took the other two boxes and again went in. She saw the sender name on the boxes.
It was Khan sahab. He sent some gifts to Purva.
The man felt he was leaking juices inside his briefs. He squeezed his bulge again and again, looking at Nazma's walking from behind.
And suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.
He jumped in panic.
He turned back. He was out of breath.
Tarun : What's man? What do you want? Why were you peeping inside the house?
He was then standing on the doorstep and he had turned to his back to look back.
He was still breathing.
Tarun was standing in front of him and Sami was inspecting his huge backpack.
Nazma came from inside and she had noticed everything.
The man was fumbling, Sss, I, I, I, Sir, I came.. Sir…
Nazma came to his back and laughed.
Then she grabbed his shoulders from the back and giggled and said, Off ho Papa, don't shout at him like this. He could have failed his heart, hihihi.
She giggled and her boobs pressed on his back.
He shivered and again jumped and moved beside Sami.
Naz: Papa, he is just a Courier Service Man.
Khan Sahab has sent some gifts for mamma.
Give me the bags and sign his paper.
Tarun : Ah? Yeah. Hey boy, give me the paper and the pen.
The man: Ye.. Yes.. Sir. Wait a second.
Naz: Sami, come inside.
Sami : Didi, look how big this bag is.
Naz: Yes Sami, I've seen. Now come in.
Nazma took the bags and Sami inside with her.
Tarun signed the POD paper.
The man: Thank you sir.
Tarun : You're welcome.
The Man: Sir, if you don't mind, can I have some water?
Tarun : Ah of course. Wait a minute. Naz? Naz.. Give him a glass of water.
Nazma shouted from inside, yes pappa, coming.
Tarun went in.
The man was standing at the door with anticipation. He was thinking that she may be back wearing some clothes or with a towel wrapped. But he saw she was coming naked again.
Naz: Here Bhaiya, water.
He just forwarded his hand without looking at the glass. He was obliging only her body.
And he missed the glass and the glass fell on the floor. His hands slipped forward and his fingers touched her side belly.
She shivered, issshhh.
The man: Oops, I'm extremely sorry madam. Let me clean….
Naz: Hey, don't worry. I'm bringing another glass of water for you.
She bent and took the glass and returned to the kitchen.
Apu : Nazzu?
Nazma : What?
Apu : Enough. Now stop showing off.
Nazma : Hehehe. Just one more time. You should've looked at his face. Hihihi.
Apu : Hehe. I've seen. Now go and give him the water and come back.
Nazma went back to the door and gave him the water..
He finished drinking and said, thanks madam.
Naz: Welcome.
The man: Ah Madam?
Naz: Yes?
The man: Ah.. Nothing. Thanks for the water.
He was pulling his backpack from the ground when Nazma asked, Bhaiya, is it too heavy?
The man: Yes madam.
Nazma : Then how do you carry this? Don't you feel any difficulty carrying this heavy backpack?
The man put the bag on the ground again and said, yes madam. It's really difficult. But what can I do? I'm not highly educated and I've lots of responsibilities, so.
Nazma : Can I lift this once? Just to check?
The man: Ah? Oh yes, go ahead. But be careful, it may injure your mussels.
Naz: OK.
She stepped forward and tried to lift the backpack.
Naz: Aaahh.. Uuuu Ff. Hahh. It's too heavy. Bhaiya, help me.
The man: Madam, leave it. You may get injured.
Naz: No. I wanna put this on my back.
The man: But madam?
Naz: Off ho, help me na….come here.
He was confused. Is this teen girl really innocent? Or is she mentally sick? Or is she a sexually overdriven girl?
But her innocent eyes and sweet innocent voice made him obey her whims.
She again called him, bhaiya help me na..
She was trying to lift the bag above her waist. But she could lift the bag only a few inches with both hands. her hands were stretched towards the ground to lift the bag and those hands were pushing her boobs from the side to the front.
Her nippples were erected and the hairless follicles of her areolas and boobs were also erected.
He was watching her boobs.
No, an innocent girl can't get goosebumps and erections like this. She is getting erections by showing her nudity. She is high on sex. But it seems she is not an adult.
He was lost in his thoughts and staring at her boobs. When Naz again called him with her most innocent and fondling voice.
The man: Ah? Oh yes. Let me help you..
He stood at her front and bent down.
He looked at her hairless smooth and milky white vagina. The very tiny clit was peeping out from her vaginal slit and twitching up. a very translucent, silky and slimy liquid was leaking down from her tight and closed pinkish vagina lips.
Oh god.. This girl is really getting wet. I've never seen any girl so beautiful, so sexy and so innocent at the same time. She is really an innocent slut.
His mouth watered but he adjusted his mind and lifted the bag.
The man: Ok madam, Happy? Now give the bag. I've to go.
Nazma : Noooo. Bhaiya I wanna carry this bag on my back. Otherwise how would I feel the difficulty?
The man: But…
Nazma: Off ho, Bhaiya. Pleaseeeeee.
The man: Ok. Lift your arms.
Nazma lifted her arms and he went to her back and helped her to lift the bag on her back.
Naz: Aahhh. Ohh. It's really heavy. Let's see, can I walk with it or not?
She started walking towards the gate. She was bending little towards the front to maintain her balance and heading towards the gate.
The man: Madam stop. Where are you going?
Naz: Aahh let me.. Ahh.. Let me carry the bag up to the gate for you.
The man: But madam, you've no clothes…I mean.. Someone can see…
Naz: Ahhh.. Don't worry about that.. I'm in my own premises. Don't worry. Nobody cares about anything here.
The man: But why are you.. I mean… nude?
Don't you like clothes?
Naz: Yeah I love clothes. I love to wear beautiful dresses. But I also love to stay nude. Don't know why? But I've been like this since my childhood.
The man: Don't you feel shy or afraid?
Nazma : No. Actually my mamma supports me a lot. And she is also like me.
The man: Aaa Baa baa what?
Naz : Ok Bhaiya, we have reached the get. Help me to put it down.
He took the bag from her back and bent to put it on the ground. He was behind her.
Nazma bent more to the front and put her palms on her knees and started breathing.
His face was just behind her bums.
He couldn't move. He tried to lift his hand and grab her ass but he couldn't.
Finally Nazma stood back straight after a few seconds.
He also got straight.
Nazma turned towards him and said, Hats off to you Bhaiya,really you're doing a tough job for your family. I respect you.
The man: He he. Thanks Mam. By the way, what do you do?
Naz: I'm in class 8.
The man :Really? But it seems you are a little older compared to class 8. 
Naz: yeah it's because of our transfer from our village to the city. But I'm just sixteen.
The man : Sweet sixteen ( solwi sundari)
Nazma blushed. And then she said, oh wait Bhaiya. I'm just coming back. Don't go.
The man: why madam? What more? I'm getting late.
Naz: Don't worry. I'm just running back within a minute.
Before he could say anything else, Nazma started running towards the house and disappeared inside.
She saw Tarun was standing near the window and looking towards the gate.
Naz: Papa, papa, give me a 100 rupees note.
Tarun : Why? Wanna give him tips? You've already given him more than enough tips. So..
Naz : Oh papa, pleaseee.
Tarun : OK. Take it. And listen, don't spend more time.
Naz: Don't worry, I'm rushing there and running back.
Tarun : No need to run…hey go slow.. Don't run.. Off ho. Her motto is running, I can understand.
When he saw her running from the back it was really amazing for him. But when he saw her running towards him his heart started pounding heavily, it seemed his boner would tear his pants and come outside.
He couldn't look at her face because his eyes were locked at her bouncing tits. He just looked at her crotch twice and then locked his eyes on her bouncing tits.
Nazma was running very fast and when she came to him, she tried to stop. But she couldn't stop before him and her body smashed with him.
He had realized that she was going to hit him. And his reflex made his arms stretched to prevent the accident. His palms smashed with her tits and He pushed back and somehow managed his balance.
Naz: Ehe he he. Sorry, sorry bhaiya.. Hope I am not so late.
Her lips were just an inch away from his lips while she was saying that.
He lowered his hands and said, It's ok madam.
Naz: Here Bhaiya. It's yours. She forwarded the 100 rupees note.
The man: Oh no no madam. No need for this.
Naz: No Bhaiya. You've to take this. Please..
The man: No no madam.
Naz pulled his hand but he pulled his hand back.
Nazma said, ok then… and she pulled his shirt collar and lifted her heels and moved her lips in front of his lips. This time her lips were touching his lips.
She kept her eyes on his eyes and whispered, if you are not taking this then let me put it inside your pocket. Her lips were rubbing on his lips and her warm breaths were entering into his mouth.
She pulled his collar with her right hand and pushed the note inside his chest pocket with her left hand.
Naz: Thank you bhaiya. Now you may go. And don't try to roam around this house. Because I don't live here. And Bhaiya I'm like your sister. Bye.
He was sweating. His dick was also confused to decide whether it should erect hard or go down limb.
He fumbled: Thaa thaa thanks madam. Please let me go now.
She left his collar and smiled. He he. Bye Bhaiya. Is that your bike?
The man : Ye yes mam.
Naz: Nice bike..
Tarun shouted from the window : Nazzzz come back quickly…
Naz: Oh papa coming. Bye Bhaiya.
She gave him a flying kiss and turned back and started walking slowly towards the door.
She just turned back once and said, Bhaiya, please close the gate before you go.
He remained there obliging her walking back to the house and then kicked his bike on and went away.
Nazma came inside. She was very excited after exposing herself to a stranger. Flood of juices running down through her inner thighs.
Her clit was twitching. Her nippples were still erected.
Tarun blocked her path. He was about to scold her for her shameless exhibition but before he could say anything, Nazma hugged him tightly and said, Papa, thank you. You're the best father in law in the world.
Tarun : But you shu…
Naz : Oh papa, you're still wearing this shirt. It's so hot and humid.
Tarun : Listen…
Naz: Let's help you to open this shirt.
And she started unbuttoning his shirt.
Tarun became silent and started watching her actions.
She completed unbuttoning and said, papa lift your arms let me pull the shirt off.
Papa?
Tarun : What now?
Naz: Have you invited Pankaj uncle and Bhola uncle?
Tarun : No.
Naz: Then please call them and come to the kitchen. Help me. Apu is useless in the kitchen.
Apu : I'm hearing. Come inside then see what I will do.
Sami laughed. He was watching TV. He said, Nazma didi, you're right. He is a dumper.
Naz: Ah Sami. He is your brother. Say sorry.
Sami : Sorry Dampu.
Nazma smiled and entered the kitchen.
Apu : Naz, Wipe your legs.
Naz: Why? Oh this? Let it be. Don't you think this is sexy? And I think it'll not stop leaking until you make me cool again. Let it float. It's subsidizing the heat.
Apu : Completed? I'm not talking about your thighs or your pussy. Look at your feets. You were running in the garden barefooted. So at least wipe your feet on the doormat.
Naz: Oops. Hehe. I'm going to wash my feet. But they don't use bad language. Don't say pussy.
Apu : Then what will I call it?
Naz: Aah.. Call it susu.
Apu : Susu? Ok. But what about this one? What will I say?
Naz: You may call my clit as peanut.
Apu : No. I'll call your nippples as peanuts.
Naz: No. My left nipple is Kiss and the right one is Miss. Kissmiss means raisins.
Apu : That's better. Haha. Kiss & Miss.
He pinched her nipples and said, now go and wash your feet.
Tarun entered : Naz where are you going?
Naz:I'm going to wash my feet.
Tarun : Ok. But before that tell me who locked the bedroom door from outside? And why?
Apu : I don't know.
Naz: I also don't know. I'm going to wash my feet.
She vanished from the kitchen.
Tarun : Apu, what were you both doing?
Apu : Trust me papa, we didn't do anything wrong.
Tarun : Be careful.
Apu : Ok papa. And sorry papa. I'm going to unlock the door.
Tarun : No need for that. I've already done that.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 28-02-2023, 09:53 PM