Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Alright Gaurav, I'll make you a deal. If you ignore your wife, and stay here and play with me some more, I'll let you fuck me in the ass." She said, turning away, and pointing her perfect ass at me. My eyes widen in shock. Kareena looks back at me "C'mon, Gaurav. You know only want to do it. Only real sluts like me let their man fuck their ass. And you're my man now, Gaurav." Kareena said. I just stand there, really tempted. Her ass looks so fucking good. "C'mon, Gaurav, we both know you're going to do it. Here, I'll spread the cheeks for you." She said, using her chest to hold her weight as she reached behind her and spread the cheeks. I could see Kareena's asshole.

"I've never fucked a girl in the ass." I said, staring at her ass.

"Well if you ever want to, now is the time, because we both know Priya will never let you, as if anyone would want to fuck her ass." Kareena said. I still couldn't get myself to go over, despite wanting too. "Okay Gaurav, how about you just put the tip of your dick in my ass, then you can go. Then you can said you've fucked a girl in the ass, okay?" Kareena offered. I nod.

"Okay, but just the tip, okay. I don't want to fuck you again. I just want to know what it feels like." I said, justifying my actions.

"Okay Gaurav." She said with a smile. I went over and got on my knees behind her on the bed. I grabbed my rock hard cock and put it against her asshole. I pushed into her until my cock slip into her, her juices lubricating my dick. I just pushed the tip inside. The pleasure was amazing.

"Oh god, Gaurav. Your dick is so big! God, it feels so good doesn't it?" She asked.

"Yes!" I grunted out in pleasure.

"Listen Gaurav. You'll need to cum before you leave. If you show up to Priya with your dick as hard as a rock, she'll know something is up. She knows she could never turn on a man that much." Kareena said. She's right. Priya would start to ask questions if she saw me as hard as I am now. I'd better just fuck Kareena's ass, to protect our marriage. I started to push my dick deeper into her ass. Soon, I got my dick all the way inside her ass.

"Uhh, there you go, Gaurav. Fuck me. Fuck my whore ass!" she screamed out. Kareena was now on her hands and knees as I fucked her ass as hard as I can. Her massive tits are swaying below her as I fucked her.

"God, it feels so good!" I yelled out. I reached under her and cupped her breasts in my hands. I squeezed over and over again. "I love fucking you so much. I fucking love your body." I told her, pounding her.

"Ugh, Gaurav! Keep fucking me! You love my body more than you love your wife, don't you?" she screamed out, shoving her ass back at me.

"YES! I do!" I screamed out.

"You love me more than your wife, don't you?!" she screamed out.

"Yes, oh god yes!" I said.

"You'll give me whatever I want, right Gaurav?" she asked.

"Anything!" I screamed out. 'As long as I can fuck you!"

"Oh baby, we'll be fucking for a long, long time." She said. The fucking continues for awhile, with neither of us wanting it to end. Then, my cell phone started to ring. I let it ring. Kareena grabbed my phone, flipped it open, and looked at it.

"It's your wife. Probably wants to know what's taking you so long." Kareena said. I look at the clock. Shit! It's been a half hour since she called. The phone stopped ringing.

"Aahh, she left you a message. Let's have a listen." Kareena said. Suddenly, Priya's voice emerged from the phone.

"Hey Gaurav, just wondering what's taking you so long. I'm getting kinda worried. Call me when you get this." Priya said.

"She's getting worried, Gaurav. If you want, you could stop pounding my hot ass and call her back, or we could keep going till you cum in my ass. What do you think?" Kareena asked, looking over her shoulder, smiling lewdly. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her ass harder. She smiled, and tossed the phone away. She started screaming.

"Oh Gaurav! You're doing it. You're gonna make me cum! OH, FUCK!" she yelled. Her asshole clenched around my cock as she came. I couldn't hold back anymore. I started cumming in her ass. I was cumming in buckets. Finally, after a minute, it stopped. I fell to my back, completely drained. I was breathing hard. Kareena was on her stomach, gathering her strength back. I can see my cum leaking out of her ass. She got up and crawled over to me. She laid her body on mine. She leaned down and slipped her tongue into my mouth. We started to make out, again. Unbelievably, my dick started to get hard again. She could feel it poking at her. She leaned up, and, without taking her tongue from my mouth, grabbed my dick, and slid it into her pussy. She started bouncing on it again. I could feel her tits sliding against my chest. I pounded up into her as she came down on me. This session wouldn't last very long. I quickly rolled us both over. Our mouths separated. Her eyes flash in shock and lust. I took her legs, put them on my shoulders, and rolled her up so her face is in between her legs. I started pounding her as hard as I could, again.

"Pound me, Gaurav. Pound me!" she encouraged. Our sweat was intermingling as we fucked. I grunted and moaned as I pounded her. The phone rang again, but I ignored it as I kept on sliding my cock into Kareena’s hot pussy for a few more minutes. I finally came in her again as she came one last time. I rolled off of her completely exhausted. We lied in bed for a few minutes, getting our strength back. Finally, she stood up. I could see her perfect ass wiggle as she walked across the room. She started to talk as she put her clothes back on.
"Well, Gaurav, I know that if I let you, you'd be in here all day with me. But, I've got shit to do, and you've got to explain to your wife why you're an hour late. So, I'll see you later, lover." She finished, as she put her shirt on, and was now fully clothed again. She walked out of the room and out of the house. Now I am alone and naked on the bed. I get my bearings back, and the full gravity of what I just did hit me. I just cheated on my wife. I cheated on her with her sister, and it was the best sex of my life. I should be more disgusted with myself than I am. I just can't believe I did this to my wife. I love Priya. I should have never even thought about sex with Kareena, let alone actually doing it. I look at the clock. Kareena's right; it's been over an hour since Priya called. I stood up. I've got some explaining to do.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-02-2023, 05:40 PM