Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Hello?" I said, out of breath.

"Hey, baby, it's me." Priya said.

"Oh, hi honey." I said, panicking due to the fact that I'm lying in bed with my wife's hot naked older sister while talking to my wife.

"How's your day going? Why are you out of breath?" she asked, genuinely curious, as she always was. Meanwhile, Kareena has perked up, knowing that I'm talking to my wife. She smiled evilly and crawled along the bed, her massive tits hanging down. She got between my legs, took my cock into her hand, and started stroking me as she looked up at me.

"Uh, it's been fine. Just got in from a run. What do you need?" I asked, wanting to know why she called in the middle of the day.

"Well, I'm done here at work, but the car is messing up again, so I had to have it towed. I was wondering if you could pick me up. I was thinking I could get a table over at Chili’s and we could meet for lunch, then we'll drive back" she suggested. My cock is now at full hardness again, as Kareena stroked me. I needed to get Priya off the phone, now, before she figured out what was going on.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you soon, okay baby." I said quickly.

"All right. I love you." Priya said.

"I love you too." I said quickly and hung up the phone.

"What does she want?" Kareena said with disgust as she jacked my dick. The impact of what we just did was starting to hit me. I brushed her hands off of me and stood up.

"I gotta go. She needs me to pick her up." I said, not looking at Kareena.

"Fuck her. Let her wait. What do you care? You hate her as much as I do." She said incredulously.

"I love Priya." I said quietly, turning away from her.

"Well, that's not what you said while you were fucking me. All you could go on about was how much you hated her." Kareena said, wrapping her hair around her finger.

"I just got lost in the moment." I said.

"No you didn't. You really hate your wife." Kareena said.

"No I don't. Listen, what happened was a mistake. You should leave. This can never happen again." I told her.

"Gaurav, don't feel guilty. You loved it as much as I did. As much as you think you love your wife, you know that we're going to fuck each other again and again and again. You love me. You love me more than you ever loved that hag wife of yours." Kareena said.

"Why do you hate Priya so much?" I asked, curious.

"I hate her for the same reason you do. She's ugly, she's dumb, she's stuck up. She thinks she's hot shit. She thinks she's better than everyone, just because she's a fancy lawyer. She acts like she brings in all this money, but she brings in nothing. You're the bread winner in the house, baby. She always lectures me about getting a job, but it's clear she's the idiot. All she cares about is herself, and looking important and respectable. But real women like me don't kid ourselves. Men don't care about responsibility. All men care about is having great sex with hot babes. I care for my men. Oh, do I care for them. And in return, they give me whatever I want. Everyone wins." Kareena said, finishing her speech. As much as I hated to admit it, my cock was getting harder. I had to get away.

"Kareena, I need to go pick Priya up. You need to leave." I told her. Kareena rolled her eyes.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-02-2023, 03:24 PM