Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
 Waseem Patches up with Maya

“Hello Aunty, still angry with me?” Maya ogled at Rajiv as the WhatsApp notification from Waseem popped on her Smartphone screen. Waseem’s pickup line for Maya. Rajiv is sitting in the drawing room watching the news. He will go to bed any time. She didn’t respond to the message instantly. Put her phone in silent mode and continued washing the dishes.

Waseem was getting desperate on the other side. He has excused himself from the evening drinks today. He threw the phone to bed. He glanced at the mobile screen, the time was around 10 PM. Why is she not replying?

“Dear, I am going to bed. Are you done with everything? “Rajiv’s sound echoed in the living room.
“I will take half an hour; you can go to sleep; I have made the bed already for you” Maya pretended like she was still busy with arranging the things on the shelves.

“Okay dear, don’t spend a lot of time okay, you can do it tomorrow morning also” Rajiv switched off the TV and walked to the bedroom. Maya unlocked the phone when she heard the bed door being closed.
“No, I am not," she replied to Waseem.

“Hello Aunty, thank you. I thought you were still angry” reply came from Waseem instantaneously.
“Why should I be angry? “Maya smiled when she typed the response.

“I didn’t respond to your message yesterday night, I am really sorry aunty “Waseem was not sure on how to apologize any more than this.
“Hehe, I forgot about it yesterday night itself, I was busy all day unlike you “Maya didn’t want to make him feel like she was desperate last night.

“Nice, leave it then, so how was your day today?” Waseem was a bit excited to read that.
“It was fine, how was your day?” Maya responded casually as she hopped over to the counter top and sat there. She recollected the events from the day one by one. She was unable to control her body in front of Tara and Salim. Maybe the effect of that is still there, maybe that is why she got excited when she saw the message from Waseem. But she didn’t want to let Waseem know that.

“Mine was boring Aunty “Waseem tried to act innocent.
“Why? collage will be fun always right?”

“Oh, not for me Aunty, Was a very bad day for me Aunty”
 “Oh, what happened Waseem?” Maay was a bit curious.

“I broke up with Neha. She has not taken my calls since yesterday. “Waseem slowly changed the chat to sympathy track. His tried and tested path to woo girls.
“Is she your girlfriend?” Maya typed even though she knew the answer already.

“Yes Aunty. She is not talking to me since I didn’t take her call day before yesterday”
“Sorry to hear that Waseem, what happened suddenly?”  Maya sends a sad smile along with it.

“You remember we chatted that night? She called then, I just cut the calls a few times” Waseem was actually smiling when he typed that. It's working out it seems.

Maya felt bit bad when she read the message “I am sorry Waseem, you should have attended the call “She again sent a sad emoji.
“But how can I be Aunty? I was chatting with you na? I wasn't in the mood to talk to her then. My mind was full of another one na “He sent a winking emoji along with that.

“Who? “Maya acted naïve even though she clearly understood what he meant.
“A hot Aunty I met during dinner that evening ? “Maya giggled reading that response.

Maya’s phone flashed suddenly. ‘Waseem Calling ‘She simply rejected the call.
“Please Aunty take the call, typing is difficult na ?” Messages popped up on the Mobile screen.
“No, someone will hear, I am in Kitchen “

“Uncle didn’t sleep yet? Is he still around? Ask him to go to bed” Waseem send a wink.
“No he went to the bedroom, why can’t we chat?”
 “Chatting is a bit boring Aunty; you know I lost my girlfriend chatting with you. Let's talk for some time. Please Aunty, you owe me that favor” Waseem insisted.

“But if someone hears?” Maya was still hesitant. She looked around.  She sneaked into the dining hall and ogled towards the bedroom and stairs. Rajiv seems to have slept, door is closed from inside and no light coming under the door. She looked at the stairs. Raj also seems to have gone into his room.
“Please Aunty.” Message from Waseem flashed on the screen again.

“Okay. Just for some time” She responded while walking back to the kitchen quietly. Her phone rang immediately. She quickly accepted the call.
“Hello Aunty ..” Waseem’s excited voice hit Maya’s ears.

“Hello Waseem” Maya lowered her voice as much as she can. Feathery husky voice sent shivers through Waseem’s body. He sat up on his bed putting the pillow behind his back and between the wall
“Thank you, Aunty. You are very sweet. So everybody slept, Aunty? “He grinned while talking

“May be, all went to bed” she said
“That’s nice, we can talk in peace hehe “Waseem didn’t hide his excitement “So done with dinner Aunty?”
“You naughty “She smiled, whispering back.

“Haha naughty guy is restless for a few days. Don’t you want to hear his examination result for the 84-model vehicle you have in your home, the free assessment? He is too eager to share that with you” He felt the boner growing inside his shorts.

“I think he gave some assessment a few days back, did he miss something on that day?” She acted innocent.

“Hey, it was a preliminary assessment, he will have a detailed service plan once he gets additional information.  He checked the picture; he is of the opinion that even though this is a 1984 model. It is in excellent condition at least from outside. “He opened the pic of Maya from the gallery. He selected the pic showing her front in pink nightie and zoomed the cleavage.  “All parts look original, no visible scratches or dents “
“oh it seems like he has a good understanding of vehicles. what else is he saying?”  Waseem was able to feel the change in Maya’s tone. Irregular breathing patterns were easily detectable. [‘She is definitely enjoying it.’]

“He says he likes it from an outside view, now he needs some additional information to complete his assessment. Is this a single owner?” Waseem asked in a naughty tone.
Maya didn’t respond promptly. Waseem was able to hear only breathing sounds for some time. “Hey Aunty, are you there, he is getting impatient” He pressed his dick hard over the pants.

“Yes, it is a single owner one. Never sold after initial purchase” Maya chuckled. Her voice was tight.
“Not even ride by anybody else occasionally, sometimes friends and family share the cars occasionally.” Waseem sounded surprised.

“No never “Maya’s blushed when she said that. Her voice was too low that Waseem heard mostly heavy breathing. 
“Are you sure? Nobody asked the owner for a test drive? Not even a test drive by someone before the current owner bought it? That's surprising. Nowadays most cars are thoroughly driven and tested before sale. Most people buy only after a test drive.”   His voice raised in excitement. 

“The manufacturer was very strict about it, no test drive before sale. Old days na” Maya giggled. She was enjoying the naughty talk with a young guy in her home while her hubby sleeps in her bedroom.  She even forgot now that she is standing in an open kitchen.  

Giggling sounds send shivers through Waseem's crotch.  “Oh that's bad, In most of those cases good cars will end up with bad drivers. How was the current owner, a good driver? How are his driving skills? Is he still driving?” Waseem started gently stroking his boner through his shorts while saying that.

“He is a very careful driver, very gentle, he rarely drives it nowadays”   Maya was biting her lips to control the giggle again.

He laughed when he heard the response. “I told you na, naughty says this is a SUV designed for off road, rough drives, not gentle city drives. He likes long drives or short ones?” He asked in a sarcastic tone. He was slowly dragging his shorts down to his knees revealing the huge cock. It was fully erect. He quickly clicked a picture of it and sent it to Raj over whatsapp. [“Saale see what you mom is doing to me now. Randi is making me crazy”]

“He doesn’t like long drives “Her sound is very gentle and low now. Her cheeks were fully red and glowing. She was staring at the floor leaning her back to the kitchen counter top and holding the phone with the right hand and holding the microphone of her wired earbud close to her lips with her left hand.  

Raj was sitting in front of his computer playing a game when the message popped up on his mobile screen. Message from Waseen. He opened it. Fully erected Waseem’s cock filled the screen. His lips became dry when he saw it. Images of the events happened few days back rushed into his brain. He nearly felt the taste of Waseem’s cum in his mouth.  unconsciously he let his tongue out and licked his lips.

“Poor man, it was built for a long drive, he should have hired a driver. Naughty says there is still time. A new driver can change the fate of the car. Why don’t you hire a new driver” He started stroking his dick fast.  His breathing became heavy and Maya was able to feel the restlessness in his voice. Precum was oozing out and he took another pic and sent it to Raj.  [Saale , I need her picture now. Get one now. See what she is capable of. Randi is making me come with her voice. She is in the kitchen. Get it fast asshole ‘] He knows that Maya right now will give a pic if he asks. But the thought of Raj taking the pic and sending it to him excited him more. A wicked smile came to his lips when he saw that Raj read the message.

“New driver now?” She tried to sound surprised. But she was giggling again uncontrollably, recollecting the events that happened earlier in the day. Even though she was talking to Waseem she was imagining Salim all the time.

"Naughty says there is still time. This model has a high demand and its very rare piece. Both experienced and young drivers love driving this. It’s surprising that you didn’t receive any enquiries yet. They will ride for free” He moved his fingers to the balls to control the pressure on his dick. He wanted to prolong until he got the picture of Maya.

Maya just couldn’t control her laugh hearing it. He is really naughty. “Got some indirect enquiries earlier, but rejected it. fearful of off road drives” She chuckled.

“Ahh, Don’t worry its exciting, once the engine experience an off road drive, it might even shut off, if the owner tries to drive it in city roads.” He laughed mischievously “Nobody even tried to steal it when parked outside in malls or temples?” he laughed out loud “I always check vintage cars parked in public places, if the owner is not nearby. I once opened the back door in a mall. But couldn’t go inside, the owner came by that time”.

Raj was bewildered when he saw the message from Waseem. He felt his dick getting hard when he read Waseem’s message. He couldn’t believe the message. Its not even 11 PM. His mom is talking to Waseem from Kitchen? He opened the door quietly and tiptoed into the stairs. Half way through the stairs he saw his mom standing in Kitchen. She has her microphone close to her lips. She is murmuring to someone.  Her cheeks are red and she is blushing. Occasionally her giggles echoed in the room. She is not even aware of the surroundings. She definitely enjoyed the call. His phone vibrated in his hands. Message from Waseem popped up on the screen again [‘Send me the pic fast madarchod. Want to come on her face  ’] He looked at the picture of the fully erect foreskin less dick head oozing out precum.  With one hand he gently rubbed his crotch. He silently took a couple of pictures and sneaked back into his room quickly. He was breathing heavily. He sat on the chair and sent the pics to Waseem and closed his eyes remembering Waseem’s cock exploring his mouth.

“Sometimes, but nobody opened any doors yet.” Maya laughed again.  “No thief was bold enough to open the doors”

“Maybe the old place didn’t have experienced thieves. Park the car near the Market on Friday evenings, they will open both front and back, even if the owner is near. “He taunted her looking at the pic.  Maya is wearing a short sleeve light blue maxi with small white flower patterns over it. The long gown is tied to her waist tightly with a belt attached to it of the same material slightly showing of her curves. Sight of the pleats flowing from the waist till toes made him grab his dick again. Her lips were hidden by the microphone but he was able to see the glow in her cheeks. Bitch is enjoying it. He started stroking his dick fast. He started moaning softly.

Maya paused for a second when she heard the moaning sound from the other side. She started sweating when she realized what’s going on. He is not at all discrete today. “Hey what happened, are you okay?” She tried to act innocent. She had to ask something. 

“You don’t know what’s going on? Do you want me to show what’s going on Aunty? “Waseem teased her with a naughty tone.
“Ahh no, I thought something happened to you, I was worried” Maya giggled saying that.

He ignored her comment and continued stroking. “Ahh, Aunty, has the car had any oil change recently? It is due for an oil change, shall we schedule one aunty? This car might need multiple oil changes a week. “His voice was breaking and she could hear the heavy breathing through the phone.   

“Ahh no. no need now. The car has been running fine without oil change for a long time.  It does some self-servicing occasionally, “Maya said, pressing the edge of the phone to her inner thighs.  

“Ahh “A loud moan hit Maya’s ears. There was heavy breathing for a few seconds. “Self-servicing is not recommended for this car. It needs an authorized technician. It's eligible for free service, either a car can be brought to the service center or service guys can come home also. Let’s do one thing next week I will have a technician come to your home and do a service, if you are satisfied, we can schedule more, what do you think?” Waseem took the picture of the cock with cum spread all over the bed sheet and sent to Raj [‘well done Saale, come and collect your reward tomorrow’]

“Ahh no, no need for that “Maya was nervous hearing his words. She was enjoying the naughty chat fully, but the thought of Waseem coming home made her nervous.

“Don’t worry, you will not regret it. It won’t be a full service. Just checking the headlights and filling the essential fluids. Will replace engine oil later.  Prepare dinner for the service guy. I will let you know the date “before Maya could say anything he just disconnected the phone.
[+] 11 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 28-02-2023, 11:22 AM