Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Chapter 1 - Sexy Sister in Law - Kareena - Continued

"Okay Gaurav, the moment of truth. Admit you want to fuck this body, and it's all yours." She said. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She toyed with it, waiting for my answer.

"I want to fuck you, Kareena." I admitted, finally. "I want to fuck you so fucking hard. I always have. I love your huge fucking tits. I think about them every day. They are just so big." I said, looking at her, pleading to see them.

"If you had the choice of seeing my tits or fucking your wife, what would you choose?" she asked, smiling evilly.

"I'd choose your tits, without question." I said. Then, she smiled, and finally let the bra fall to the floor. For the first time, my eyes were able to feast on Kareena's big, bare tits. Her nipples were hard, surrounded by large, smooth, areolas. My jaw dropped, not believing this sight. Her tits were amazingly firm, with very little sag. She bent over and slipped off her thong. I looked down at her neatly trimmed pussy, just the way I like them. I started stroking my cock as she rubbed her pussy.

"Alright, baby, it's time to fuck!" she said. She pushed me onto my back. I pulled my legs up onto the bed. Kareena straddled me and sat on my stomach. She leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth again. We furiously made out for a few minutes. Her tits pressed against my chest, and I can feel her hard nipples against me. I'm done resisting. I let my hands roam all over her back, and I let them roam down to her ass. I squeezed her muscular ass as I humped my cock against her, searching for her pussy. She pulled back and smiled.

"Okay love. This is it. You realize that you're about to have the best sex of your life. One long, hot session, of crazy, mind blowing, fucked up sex. You'll never be able to go back to Priya after this. You will never be the same after today." She reached under herself and grabbed my hard dick. She gave it a few quick strokes, then pointed it up at her pussy. She lowered her soaking wet pussy towards it. The tip of my cock pressed against her pussy. Then, the tip of my cock slipped into her.

"Oh my god!" I grunted out. Kareena lowered herself down further, and my cock went farther and farther inside her. Soon, I am all the way inside of her. Her pussy is wrapped around my cock, all the way to the base of it. She tightened the muscles in her pussy around my cock.

"You like that? You like my tight pussy around your big cock?" Kareena asked, her hands pushing on my chest to hold herself up. The pleasure I felt is greater than anything I've ever felt. Her pussy is easily the best I've ever felt. She's doing things to my cock I didn't think were possible.

"Oh god! It's amazing!" I said, out of breath. Then, she started to bounce on my dick. At first, the bounces are small, but then, she started rocking her body all the way up and down my cock, slamming herself on me. I looked up and saw her huge tits just bouncing everywhere. I can't resist. I reached up, and wrapped both of my hands around her tits. I squeezed them over and over again, not believing what I'm feeling. I pinched her nipples, and she groaned. Then, she reached to my head and grabbed it. She pulled me up so my face went straight in between her tits. She rubbed them all over my face, and I just take it. She bounced even harder on my dick, as I pounded up into her. I opened my mouth and licked all over her breasts as they rubbed all over me. My mouth found her nipple, and I sucked on it hard as we both grunted in pleasure. This position is uncomfortable for me, so despite the great view I had, I wrapped my hands around her, and turned her so she fell onto her back on the bed. I followed her so my cock stayed inside her, and now I'm on top of her. She looked up into my eyes. I looked down at her, with a mix of disgust and absolute lust.

"You're loving this, aren't you? You must be if your dick is so hard." Kareena said, smiling wide. I looked down at her and started pounding her pussy.

"Oh, Gaurav. You must not like your wife that much if you're pounding a slut like me so hard? Am I right?" she asked.

"Yes, you're right." I said, giving her what she wanted to hear. I pounded her harder.

"Oh, fuck me, Gaurav. You don't even like your wife, do you? What kind of "happily married man" looks at other women like you do? You dream about cheating on her, don't you? You hate your wife! She's an ugly piece of shit who is clueless about men. The only women you care about are sluts like me. Tell me! Tell me I'm right. Tell me how much you hate your wife!" she screamed out. I can't resist doing what she told me.

"YES. I fucking hate my wife. She's so fucking ugly. I can't stand to be seen with her. The only reason I married her is to be closer to you. I love cheating on her, because I love whores like you. Sluts like you are real women. You sluts care about your men, plus sluts like you always have big tits. I can't fucking stand flat-chested women." I said, without thinking, as I pounded into her as hard as I can. I stuck my face between her heaving breasts. I'm surrounded on all sides by her tits.

"Oh god, Gaurav, you're gonna make me cum! Tell me how much you love me! Tell me you love me more than your wife!" Kareena screamed, digging her nails hard into my back. She needed to hear it. She needed to hear him say it.

"I love you Kareena! I love you so much more than my wife! You're such a huge slut! I wish I married you!" I screamed out.

"OH YES! OH FUCK! YES!" she screamed. Her pussy tightened around my cock spasmodically as she came hard on my cock. The pleasure is too much for me to take. I started cumming inside her. I kept pounding her as hard as I could, as I came harder than I ever have. I released load after load into her. Finally, we both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. I rolled off of her and my dick popped out of her pussy. It was still hard, and covered with our combined juices. We are both breathing hard, coming down from our high. Rrrinngg! The phone rang. I considered ignoring the call, but I decided to grab it.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-02-2023, 10:00 AM