Adultery என்னால் தாம் எல்லாம் என்னை மன்னிச்சிடு அம்மா
(27-02-2023, 11:04 PM)sarit11 Wrote: My dear friends

What happened

All of a sudden many have reported one another readers posts.

Is there any quarrel or argument is going here.

shall i delete all those posts.

Actually the story moved nicely even it's restarted after a long break in the category of incest

But after some period two to three members purposely making comments and suggestions arguments then the story moved to the category adultery even still there is incest sex going on mother and son of kalpana and Deepak

Only the thing is that three members making unwanted arguments with the heroine Sangeetha"s son Sanjay to be quite in the story.

If Sanjay doing sex with his mother they don't like ok leave it if he seeing his mother doing sex with his same age person infront of him while he seeing this and going to do sex with someone other than his mother that situation also they don't want it.

While Sanjay doing sex with his mother or someone better than the all those person in the story also these three members purposely irritating all the remaining commenting members 

Theirs only one expectation is that the heroine Sangeetha to be s slut and her son Sanjay who is the hero of this story to become a cuckold.

Any one commenting or arguing mean they are saying that all the members purposely targeting us only.

In this gang already one member unwantely argued one of the another story writer and finally he started a story with the particular author name and try to make his family badly.after doing some actions on him he is being quite 

Theirs only Target is to stop the story the story by irritating the story author Gumshot or by arguing with the commenting members.

In everywhere female members are there.here so many famous female story author available,at the same time so many fake cuckold type men members hide in the name of female members and comments themselves and unwanted arguments with the others comments and irritating the all other commenting members other than their gang.

If possible mean resolve this my dear friend  Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ananthakumar's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: என்னால் தாம் எல்லாம் என்னை மன்னிச்சிடு அம்மா - by Ananthakumar - 28-02-2023, 05:59 AM