Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The day was Saturday, and I just got married. It was the greatest day of my life. We were surrounded by all my friends and family. It was a lovely ceremony as I married the love of my life, the woman I always wanted to be with. In all the times I thought about getting married, the one thing I didn't envision was how horny I would be, all day long. I just wanted to get to our honeymoon suite and make love to my wife. But we had to perform all the things necessary on a wedding day. The ceremony, the pictures, the reception, etc. I just wanted to get it over with. As I danced with my wife at the reception, I looked around the dance floor. I noticed all the good looking women at the ceremony, and had a quick thought that of all the adult women at the ceremony, my wife, by far, had the smallest breasts. Jacqueline, the maid of honor, Kareena, her older sister, Rani, her mother, and all the others were quite sizable in that sense. I quickly squashed this thought, and continued to dance.

Now, I stand in the bathroom looking at the mirror. I'm a married man. My wife was my true love, the woman I wanted to be with. Right? Did I regret this? Did I make the right choice? I smile to myself. Yes. Yes I did. I head out into the honeymoon suite, where my wife is waiting, ready to make this marriage official.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-02-2023, 06:38 PM