Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The day was Thursday, and it was the day of my bachelor party. I was not looking forward to it. It's not that I don't enjoy partying and stuff, but it was that I know they were getting me a stripper, and that might not be the best thing for me in my current condition. Priya is a great girl, and she believes in a lot of things, like no cursing, and no sex before marriage. That's fine, and I agreed to support her with both of those things. That means that I haven't had sex in a while, and it was one of the reasons I can't wait to get this wedding over with. I love having sex, but at this point, the last thing I want is to go to a place with beautiful naked women writhing around.

The bachelor party is like a rite of passage, so Raj, my best friend, and a bunch of my other buddies were insisting on throwing the best bachelor party they could. So, now we are in a hotel, waiting for the strippers to arrive. There was a knock on the door, and Raj let in the two strippers.

One of them was named Ragini. She was gorgeous, with a nice ass and good sized breasts. The other was a voluptuous woman named Sonakshi. She was absolutely gorgeous. She had long, straight, black hair, dark chocolate skin, a nice round ass, and very large breasts. Her body is perfectly proportioned, her thin waist showing she is in great shape. Raj talked to both of them. At one point, they all glance at me. Sonakshi licked her lips. Then, the strippers went to one of the bedrooms. After a few minutes, they emerged.

Ragini was wearing a purple bra and a matching purple thong. Sonakshi was wearing a stretchy pink bra, and some matching short shorts. The lights are dimmed, some rap music is turned on, and they start to dance in front of me. My eyes tended to stay on Sonakshi, and I think Ragini started to notice, so she jumped on my lap. She rubbed her decent sized breasts against my chest, an as she did, she undid her bra and peeled it off, revealing her perky breasts, nipples hard. She pulled my head down and rubbed her breasts against my face. I closed my eyes and let this wash over me. She started to grind against my hardening dick. I could tell she was getting a little turned on. Finally, Sonakshi put her hand on Ragini's shoulder and pulled her away so she could take her turn.

Sonakshi stood up on the couch in front of me. She started to twirl her hips in front of me. I was mesmerized by her sexy body. She turned around and started to shake her sexy, large booty in my face. It's not crazy big, like some guys like, but it was large, round, and firm, and it pushed away from her back like a shelf. The bottom halves of her ass cheeks hung out of her shorts. She started to lower her shorts in front of me, until her ass cheeks emerged, bare, divided by a hot pink thong. She stepped out of her shorts and rubbed my face against her ass. She turned around and dropped into my lap. I let out a groan as she temporarily knocked the air out of me. She peeled off her bra, and there sat her massive breasts. They looked so perfect. She grabed my hands and placed them on her ass. Then, she rose up and forced my face against her luscious breasts. I started drowning in their softness. Memories of my past flashed into my mind. Sweaty tangled bodies, large breasts bouncing, un-imagined pleasure. I returned to the present. I suddenly realized I shouldn't be doing this. I started to panic, and she noticed.

"Calm down baby, it's okay." She whispered into my ear, so no one around can hear. ”I know you been watching me all night. You can't take your eyes off of me. Wanna do something about it? Want to get it out of your system?"

I started to panic again. Is she offering what I think she's offering? I can't do this. I pushed her away, and stood up.

"All right, all right." I said laughing as everyone groans. "Hey guys, I don't want this to go too far." I said. They groan but comply. I mainly spend the rest of the night talking to my friends and drinking. My friends got their money's worth on the strippers, as they hang around, dancing for everyone. As they finally prepared to leave, Sonakshi bounced over to me, leaned into my ear, and whispered, "If you ever want to get it out of your system, let me know."

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-02-2023, 06:29 PM