Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It's Wednesday, and Priya's family was arriving in town. Her parents live a few hours away, and her older sister lives about twenty minutes away. They were all coming to dinner tonight with us. Her parents arrive and we greeted them at the door. Priya was ecstatic that her parents were here. I shook her father Ramesh’s hand, and gave her mom, Rani, a big hug. She pressed herself tightly against me, and I can't help but feel her large breasts pressed against my chest. Rani is a stunningly beautiful woman. She could pass for Priya's sister. She is very pretty, with long dark hair, and a very sensual face, and she is quite voluptuous, with a nice round ass, and really big breasts, bigger than Jacqueline's. She is really nice, and fun to be around. We are in the house for five minutes when my wife's older sister, Kareena, arrived.

Kareena is five years older than me and Priya, and, though I like her, she made me uncomfortable when we are together. She is exactly like the girls I used to date. She is incredibly gorgeous, with a body to die for, and she knows it. She is a gold digger, and she sleeps around a lot. She is a gym freak, and her body shows that. She has large breasts, and she flaunted them a lot. She always wears low cut blouses to expose her deep cleavage, and they are cut short to expose her abs. Her face always has a naughty look on it, like she is always doing something wrong. She has brown hair, going down to her back. She always wears tight pants or a short skirt, which displayed her long toned legs and her great ass. Kareena goes through a lot of boyfriends. They are always rich and handsome, but those relationships always fizzle, shockingly. She doesn't work, because she always mooched from whoever is her current boy toy. That really bugged me. Plus, she always had an attitude, and she seemed to be a little jealous of Priya at times, probably because their parents seemed to favor Priya more than her.

Kareena has always been nice to me, and Priya seemed to look past Kareena's flaws and treated her as one of her best friends. If she's good enough for Priya, she's good enough for me. But, Kareena always seemed really flirty around me. It might just be the way she is, but it bugs me all the same. But, Kareena is really fun to be around, and she can always make me laugh, so I don't dwell on it.

I opened the door and see Kareena standing there in a tight pink blouse that exposes her bountiful cleavage. I couldn't help but glance down at her chest before looking into her eyes. She noticed.

"Hi, Gaurav." She purred.

"Hi, Kareena." I said, uncomfortably.

She walked in and shakes her jean-clad ass as she walked to the kitchen to meet with the others. We all talk for awhile, before we settled in to eat. Priya sat next to me as we ate, and Kareena sat across from me. It's a struggle for me to keep my eyes on hers, and by the look on her face, I can tell she knows that. She knows what she does to men. The rest of the night was a bit uncomfortable, but it got pretty fun by the end. Ramesh and Rani are staying here for the next few days, so they prepared for bed. As Kareena left, she gave me a tight hug, and I could feel her big breasts squash against my chest. She gave me a smirk as she turned and left.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-02-2023, 05:57 PM