Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Surrounded by Sluts

raaj_aryaan

Chapter 1 - Sexy Sister in Law - Kareena

Saturday will be the best day of my life. That will be the day I marry my fiancée, Priya, and I just can't wait. I'm a good looking guy and after a few failed relationships, I found the right girl for me. Some said 23 is too young to be married, but I'm ready for it. I met Priya through some friends, and we immediately hit it off. She is the same age as me, and is very pretty, with shoulder length black hair, and a fit body. It's her personality that really attracted me to her. She's just fun to be around.

We had met soon after I broke up with one of my ex-girlfriends. I always seemed to attract the wrong kind of girls, girls who slept around a lot. Those are not the kind of girls I was looking for. I was looking for girls that were nice, and wholesome, and cared about what kind of person they were. I respected the fact that she was a lawyer, and she could make it on her own, not like one of those gold diggers. That was part of the reason I attracted so many of the wrong girls, because I come from a wealthy family, and I make a lot of money now running my own business.

Today is Tuesday, and I was hanging out at our house with my wife and her best friend, Jacqueline. Jacqueline was a great girl. She looked like some of those girls I used to date. She had long, straight, black hair, a gorgeous face, and a great body. I shouldn't notice these things, but she has really big boobs. I've always been a sucker for big breasts. Plus, she does have a great ass, which she always covers in tight, clingy pants. Unfortunately, Priya's ass isn't anything special, and she is kind of flat-chested, but hey, boobs aren't everything.

Anyway, we are sitting in the living room watching TV and talking about the wedding. I'm sitting on the recliner while Priya and Jacqueline are sitting on the couch. Jacqueline turned and looked at Priya, and I quickly noticed what Jacqueline's wearing. I've noticed she always wears tight clothes to highlight her body. She is wearing a tight maroon blouse to highlight her big breasts, as well as a tight blue jeans. I quickly glanced up as she turned back. We were watching the news. There is a story about some big divorce, with the CEO of some company cheated on his wife, and now there is a big divorce trial is happening about who gets what. It's madness.

"I can't believe any person would do that." Priya said.

"I know. I just can't imagine anyone cheating on their spouse. Maybe, it's because I have such a wonderful fiancée, but I could never fathom cheating on you, or anyone I know cheating on their spouse." I said.

"Yeah, I know, Gaurav. What is this world coming to? What kind of people would do that?" Jacqueline said.

"Well, it'll never happen to us." Priya said, with a bright smile.

"You got that right." I said.

"I love you." Priya said.

"I love you too." I said.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-02-2023, 05:18 PM