Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
And then later that night, after Che had graced us with his presence for a full hour without playing video games, I got in bed with Ritu about to mention Shafi when she brought him up cryptically,

"Shafi has been sort of...around a lot more."
"He came home again? What was it this time?"
"No no, he did not come home. I just see him around a lot whenever I step out or sit in the balconies. Maybe I've just started noticing him more now. But there will be at least once a day I see him, we make eye contact, he waves, I wave."
"You have a stalker!" I half joked.
"That is a bit harsh. But he definitely has a crush on me." she said, and I saw a blush and a smile.
"Looks like it is reciprocated!" I said and instantly bit my tongue. This was sure to get her annoyed and then throw Denise taunts at me.
So I was very surprised when she blushed even more and said,
"It's just thoughts."
"What thoughts?"
"I don't know. I am not some sperm sowing male like you. I don't know how crushes work with you guys. With us, it's just some idle thoughts."
"Fantasies?"
"Not full blown fantasies." she sat up, finished her 3rd drink of the night.
"Then?"
"More like rambling self-pleasing thoughts. It is an ego boost to have a good looking guy maybe fifteen years younger than me looking at me like that. Like a MILF. I didn't even realize when I went from his age to mine. And plus you know...I love you...but...arranged is arranged. This attention is just... don't know...I am rambling."
And then she buried her face in my chest. I was amused and intrigued.
"It's cute, honey. And understandable."
This side of Ritu turned me on and we both started getting frisky with each other and before we knew it, I was inside her. That whole weekend, between the little time that our son decided to spend with us, we were either making out or having sex. And the Shafi spectre hung right there over us, not fully addressed despite our few conversations.
A more mature and secure couple might have discussed this festering situation head on. Our community's maintenance guy, who literally had the keys to our house, was making subtle but noticeable advances at my wife. And my wife also felt something about him. But neither of us did, even though it was obvious. Again, we were being more like business partners in a merger, leaving the difficult decisions to the other side if possible.
Another week went by. I started thinking more and more about Shafi. And about how Ritu's reaction to my teasing was not to take offense but to banter along. I also noticed that every time she had a Shafi "encounter", her mood was noticeably better. That might have played a part in what I did next. Another impulse. Because despite all these thoughts, I did not actually view Shafi as a genuine threat. He worked for us. Either of us could call the RWA and get him fired. So he was classified in my mind, at least consciously, as a low-risk guy for my wife to tease and get her aroused, and me to reap the rewards.
"An hour way." I called Ritu from the usual spot as I drove home for the next week.
"Okay. I am making green beans today." I could hear kitchen sounds in the background.
"Che hates them so obviously..."
"Yes, dinner and sleepover at the Nairs again." she said and I heard the faucet being turned on. "Is this just normal for 12 year old boys? This was not my life at 12."
"Well, when it comes to boys..."
"Oh crap!" Ritu said. "The sink is draining slowly."
The kitchen sink. Which started it all. I kept staring at the road silently, waiting for her to say something more. She stayed quiet too. We both knew what we were thinking.
"Call Shafi." I finally said.
"Right now? I can call him tomorrow when you are here. It's draining slowly but there is nothing leaking. We can wait till tomorrow." she said. It was as if she was again punting a decision to me. Giving me an out. I felt annoyed by it, so to return her favor, I said,
"Your call."
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-02-2023, 05:18 AM