Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
In a couple of minutes, Kuljeet threw his head back and started bucking his hips harder. It was obvious that he was shooting his load in her mouth. It looked like Usha was now trying to pull away. Even when she gave me a blowjob, she very very rarely let me cum in her mouth, saying the taste of it made her gag. She gladly let me spray it on her face or on her tits, but cumming in her mouth was reserved for rare occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. So it was no surprise that Usha tried to pull back. But Kuljeet would have none of it. He grabbed her by the hair and held her head in place as he continued to cum.

Usha kept struggling and Kuljeet kept pumping, as one of the wives yelled,
"Let her go, she might be choking!", to which one of the watching men said,
"Her mouth might be full, but her nose is open.", and there was laughter all around.
I watched, with the biggest hard-on ever, as Kuljeet kept pumping for almost half a minute. I could not even imagine what amount he must have deposited down her throat. After he got done, he held her head like that for about ten more seconds, and finally let go. As he took his dick out of Usha's mouth, I saw it was quite big, but I was more focused on watching my wife. She slumped against the wall, sitting down and threw her head back as if to breath in. She coughed a few times, but I noted - she did not spit anything out. She had swallowed Kuljeet's entire copious load!
A couple of wives bent down, put their hands on her shoulder sympathetically, and started saying something to her. Usha just nodded, said a few words, and then helped by them, got on her feet. She ran the back of her hand over her mouth, and wiped the few streaks of cum around her lips and on her cheek. I watched surprised as she then took out her tongue and licked the back of her hand, as if wanting to get every single sperm of Kuljeet's inside her tummy.
She started walking towards me, stumbling and swaying. But just as she was a few feet away from me, one of the guys ran to her, put his arms around her and whisked her away to the dance floor. There were a few guys standing there waiting for her, and they encircled her and started dancing with her. She started dancing too. Someone handed her a drink and she chugged it down even as she danced.
The "dancing" if just swaying randomly to music can be called that, got wilder by the second. Usha, after being fucked in the cunt and in the mouth, had apparently lost any inhibitions she had. One guy put his hands behind her and up her dress, and she let him. He was very obviously either fondling her naked ass, or fingering her, as she leaned against him and swayed slowly. Another then pulled up the back of her dress, and held it up, exposing her perfect ass to everyone, and there were murmurs of approval. Different guys took turns running their fingers down her ass crack and to her pussy, all of them noting how sopping wet it was.
Then one guy loudly announced that he'd been dying to see her huge tits, and he slipped the straps of her dress down from her shoulders and rolled the front down. A couple of guys in the front started playing with her boobs. Usha's nakedness was being fondled, groped and explored by about half a dozen guys all around her. She seemed to be enjoying it. Yes, she was drunk, but Usha is one of those people who, even when they are fully drunk, will not do something they don't want.
While the guy's were making great headway with Usha, the other three wives were arguing with their husbands. All three either wanted it all stopped or then wanted to leave. And the husbands, clearly enjoying the scene, and hoping to get a feel of Usha too, were trying to stall and argue. One couple, while arguing came and stood behind me.
Wife - This is just too much. I don't want to be here any more. Let's leave at once.
Husband - Come on honey. It's just some fun.
W - Fun? Fun? This is NOT fun. I have no problem with fun within limits. I know being groped and fondled once in a while is just playfulness and no big deal. You saw me. But come on! This? Look at her! She is almost naked!
H - Let's stay for a while more. Maybe they will calm down.
W - And that woman gave Kuljeet a blowjob. And now, see what they are doing? Oh my god! That man has his finger up her..... So disgusting!!! Get me out of here at once!!!!
She stormed out and the husband reluctantly walked behind her. He stopped at the door, and looked back wistfully, taking in Usha's near-nakedness with his eyes. But then his wife yelled once more and he left. The other couples also argued and left.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 25-02-2023, 10:38 AM