Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did your mother ever change clothes in front of you?
Confession no:5

When my Mom was in her late 40s, she started having back problems. We had consulted Ayurveda and they had prescribed a special oil which needed to massaged to her back every 7–10 days. My wife took up the task and she would do it every week in the evening before we had our dinner. One weekend she had to visit her parents house, and she told me to massage Mom as there was no one else in the house beside the three of us. My Mom like any typical Indian small town woman would only wear saree, and when she used to be at home she would be always braless. Growing up I would always gawk at her breasts teetering when she used to walk around.

That evening I went to her room with the oil as my wife had instructed. Mom had a separate bed for a massage table in her room which used to be Dad’s old bed without the mattress. Mom was still in her saree so I told her I would come later whenever she was ready. Mom told me there was no need for that and started removing her saree in front of me. It was awkward for me to look at, but then again I had to look at my childhood fantasies coming to life so I watched it through the corner of my eye. She had removed her blouse and was in her underskirt (petticoat), and she lied on the table facing downward. Unfortunately I could only get a small glimpse of her breasts.

I started giving her massage and she started making low sounds of pleasure when I put enough pressure on her stress areas. By now I had watched enough YouTube tutorials on this and so I went on for like more than 30–40 minutes and I honestly didn’t feel the time passing by. She complimented me and told me I should take a side job as this. I left the room awkward with a shy smile and started cooking dinner, Mom had to keep the oil on her for another 30–45 mins before she could wash it off.

After putting food on the table, I went to Mom’s room to check up on her and call her for dinner. She was in the shower and told me she was coming and I could start without her. I was about to leave her room when I noticed the blouse she had worn during the day and had removed for the massage was on the floor. I picked it up in order to put it back in place, but then I had the urge to smell it. So I decided to take a whiff, and it smelled great. At that very moment, Mom got out of the shower in her towel and saw me in action. When I realized she was watching me, I startled and I told her that I was inspecting to see whether I should take it out for wash or not. By her looks I could tell mom didn’t buy that argument. I ran back out of the room and waited for her at the dinner table.

After a while she came out of her room only wearing her underskirt (petticoat) and joined me at the table topless like it was all normal for her to do so. I hesitated to look and make eye contact, but I somehow asked why wasn’t she wearing her blouse and saree. To which she replied she was feeling all hot and tired after the massage and so didn’t feel like wearing it. She even joked that I had suckled her breasts so it shouldn’t bother me. I was all red and was the first time I was seeing her melons so close and they looked great. She was 47 at the time and there wasn’t any sag in them, were bigger than I always thought it would be. She had large areolas and flat nipples, not that I should compare but they looked better than my wife’s. We had dinner, watched TV and we went to our respective rooms.

Since I was going to be sleeping alone Mom reminded me that her bed had plenty of space and she didn’t mind having company. I went along with it and since I had the habit of sleeping without T shirt, I removed it and we went to sleep. Nothing illicit happened between the two of us that night, we cuddled and had a great sleep that night
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did your mother ever change clothes in front of you? - by BASUnSUBA - 24-02-2023, 08:35 AM