Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
While putting on my maxi, I asked him mischieviously, " Balwinder, what has happened to you? You are acting like a newly married husband! Your behaviour seems so different and you seem so excited since the last night! "

He replied, " Well Simran, I suppose the thought that Hardayalji must have sniffed at your panty and by now, even knows the smell of your cunt, has made me excited! "
I laughed and said, " Shut up, Balwinder. You are really shameless "
After my husband had left for work, I breast fed my baby and continued with my house-work. While working, I reflected upon what had happened and how it had excited my husband. For some reason, I myself was feeling edgy. I had to purchase groceries, so, I wanted to give Hardayalji his breakfast, before leaving the house. But, his door was still closed. As I was getting late, I decided to knock on his door, to wake him up. I went to his room and knocked lightly. There was no response. I presumed that maybe he was sleeping. So, I silently pushed the door slightly open.
Through the crack of the door, I saw an outrageous sight. Hardayalji, was lying naked on the bed! His legs were spread. He had his penis in one hand and was stroking it. With his other hand, he was fondling his testicles. What shocked me, was the size of his penis! It looked like some heavy log of wood! His testicles looked huge. His whole penis was stretched tight. I got frightened. Though I wanted to quickly leave, my curiosity at the sight of his colossal penis made me continue to silently snoop through the crack of the door. Hardayalji was incoherent. I tried to figure out, what he was murmuring. I listened carefully.
He was mumbling, " Simran beti, Aaaaah, get ready. I am going to fill your cunt with my seed. I am going to make you the mother of my baby, Aaaaah "
I was surprised! Hardayalji was again fantasising about me to masturbate himself. I quickly closed the door and stepped back, before he ejaculated. I had a glass of cold water and sat down in the living room, breathing rapidly. I could not forget the sight in Hardayalji's bed-room. I could feel my vagina get moist at the thought of Hardayalji's mighty penis. After ten minutes, suddenly Hardayalji's door opened and he came out. He wished me. I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. With my eyes downcast, I wished him back. I told him that his breakfast was served on the dining table and rushed out.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-02-2023, 11:50 AM