Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Weekend Update is here guyz....Continuation from where we left...Enjoy the saga.....and let me know your feedbacks in comment section down below -

My wife went into the room and decided to change into comfortable night wear . She was supposed to go to her 2 too young masters in the same dress. Imran came from behind and hugged her while she was still changing and putting on the sexy nighty. He stopped her from wearing anything except the bra and panty. Rather she was given only a white towel to hide her semi-naked body . Poor Richa protested but was kicked out without any option to negotiate. She looked sexy in the white towel wrapped around her torso reaching upto her upper thighs.

In the other room ,the boys were ready in their shorts pants and casual polo T-shirts which was fitting loose at they were not their clothes. But instead borrowed one from one of the family member's wardrobe. Richa reached their room and knocked the door,but nobody opened. She knocked further this time more loudly using her knuckles.

AND WHUUUUP..........!!

Within a flash of second, a hand came out and my wife was pulled inside, still she could manage to close the door by her leg. But it was not locked or bolted from inside.

Both the boys were literally astonished seeing my sexy and slutty wife. Never ever in their lifetime, they had seen a so hot mature woman semi-naked. Richa was bit worried with this instantaneous reaction . She had the first thought by looking at their innocent clean shaven faces that they were soft guyz who will have some light romance with her and she would ejacuate them successfully with simply a handjob or an easy blowjob. But when she saw their muscular built and arms , her perception changed. Now my wife got afraid and was confused how to proceed further with them.

She decided to break the ice by having an informal introduction . She began by asking them their names, native places, family background and other miscalleneous stuffs. The boys answered decently and my wife came to know their names that they were 'Vishwas' and 'Mohit' . who had recently passed their matriculation exam and were enjoying the holidays vacation which were given before promotion to higher grades. They were soo going to study in class 11th of high school at town and were 2nd cousin of bride. Since both were twins, they looked almost identical.

Both of them Mohit and Vishwas were lying on the bed with their backs straight while legs horizontal. Meanwhile Richa was still standing on the ground beside them still wrapped in the towel while this conversation was ongoing.

Vishwas then began asking her few questions as in -
"KAY NAAV TUMCHA ...? DADA SHI KASHI OLAKH ? Whats your name & how are u related to Groom's (Patil's) family ?
as they had never seen in her earlier. Neither did she looked native of any village unlike other ladies. My wife was no way going to tell them the truth , so she cooked a fake story which was agreed by them easily. They didn't countered and accepted her answers.

After enough Intro there was a momentary pause and silence prevailing in the room . Now Richa has always mentioned to me that it works well if the man starts using her body immediately in their meetings as against trying to have a conversation or delay the actions by some means. She is quite good at socializing otherwise, but in such situations she knows the outcome hence finds it little odd to strike or continue conversation.

The boyz, on the other side, weren’t particular veterans; neither were they womanizer nor studs. But they was behaving confidently when they gently yelled at Richa,"PANI AAN AMCHYA SATHI " "BRING US GLASS OF WATER'. That startled my wife and she rushed to fetch water for them. She took a minute to arrange a jar of water with 2 glasses into a tray kept beside and came walking to where they was sitting. . My wife offered politely while she stood on the opposite side of the bed facing them.

Mohit took a deep breath and picked up the glass of water and gulped it down entirely. He wiped his mouth and also some sweat from his forehead using his hand. He had probably danced a lot earlier and was sweating profusely. “Fan chi speed mothi kar zara” (Increase speed of the ceiling fan), he commanded my wife. She quickly acknowledged it and waited for his next instruction (or move). They waited for couple of moments as they looked around .

“Ye baas ikde! (Come over, sit here)”, Vishwas called my wife and asked her to sit next to him. Richa moved in slowly as he extended his hand and touched her for first time. He still didn’t go overboard and just pulled her into his hug. Richa sat slightly uncomfortable but soon adjusted herself. She shuddered a bit when his sweaty forearm touched her bare arms and pulled her closer to his T-shirt.

Once again the memory of Imran feeding his sweat in the bus flashed through her mind and her body contracted strangely. “Aaj aamchi pehli ratra ahe , Zavnaar ahe ch ahmi tula….....pan adhi thodi thakaan jau de na ("Today is our first night with a woman, we are going to penetrate you baby but let us get little rest first)”, Vishaw spoke to her as he pulled her even closer and kissed her cheeks. Richa didn’t respond or resisted as their bodies were now almost glued to each other on the bed . He was enjoying his authority over Richa and she didn’t disappoint them. She ended up almost into his lap as he finished drinking water.

As they were going to pounce on her the door knocked loudly. My wife was reluctant to go and attend the visitor while the boyz adjusted themselves once again properly .

“Aree !!! Ajun chalu nahi zalat tumhi? Kapde pan nahi kadhlet? (How come you haven’t yet started enjoying her body? She is still not naked)”, Gaurav ji enquired as he entered the room to have a check on how everything is going and staring at Richa. It didn’t amaze her as she knew what was in store for her. She just wanted it to get over in time and without much damage. The trio burst into laughter as he settled in while Mohit got up and moved back close to Richa.

Gaurav ji decided to show them a quick demo and untugged her towel. Richa didn’t protest and was semi naked only in her bra and panty in front of 3 fully dressed men. He rotated her , then turned her towards them and asked - 'Kasa vatla aaj cha khaas maal ? bilkul tumha doghan sathi ch ahe ekdum taza taza ?' Did u like the special item ? She is all fresh and ready for you both.

“Dada! Ekdum jabardast bai ahe hi tar...Tu khup nashibvaan nighala...Pan aaj aamhi purna maje karnar ahot." She is one hail of a babe brother! You lucky bastard man !!! But We are going to have her all today!”, Vishwas expressed his intentions clearly .

Bilkul..!!! Tumchi aaj pehli raatra ahe na...Ekdum befaam thoka...kahi kalji cha vishay nahi...hi bai sagla kahi sahan karu shakte.. Patil mama chi tar Gaand pan chatli ahe .“Absolutely ! No holds barred! This lady can do anything . She has even licked Patil uncle's ass!”, Gaurav ji spilled the beans although he didn’t enlist all the endeavors (fortunately for my wife).

"Aani ho 'Ek goshta neet aaika Jar inhi kahi naa nukar keli tar ek thobadit dyaychi tichya " And yes, Listen to 1 thing carefully . If she says NO then slap the bitch…!)”, - Gaurav ji was helping them estabilish dominance over my wife, so that she can easily get into submissive mode.

He commanded from the other side and pushed her to go near them. Mohit agreed at once trying to slap her face. But he stopped midway as got frightened immediately seeing her big frowning eyes which showed partial but fake anger.

“Kharach jhaapad maru shakto ka amhi.....hi ordel tar nahi? (Can we slap here really ?...wont she shout ?)”, Mohit asked meekly still looking at Richa, indicating he wanted to slap my wife on the face. “What?” Richa responded with little high pitch but not shouting , still making him further weaker. She was no way willing to get slapped by some young high school boyz of half of her age . Yes she was woman - mature enough.

But her arrongance paid back upon herself as Gaurav ji clutched her hair roughly from behind and placed his palm on my wife’s breast over the bra and squeezed it and then slapped her tightly. This opened the gates for the boyz too and

SLAP..!
SLAP..!
SLAP..!
SLAP..!

Imitating Gaurav ji , Mohit gave her 4 continous slaps this time . This seemed to be for not behaving well in front of them (guests) . This seemed more of a punishment . "Asssaaa ..!! Jamla tumhala ...Aata Bindhass choda ! Me Nighto !! kahi tension nahi ! ("Exactly , Now u guyz got it , Go and fuck her exactly like this and Don’t worry at all mates! Enjoy yourself, she is a sport ! ), I'll leave by then . ”

Now b4 leaving the door, Gaurav ji asked her offer her body to them nicely and teach each and every step of foreplay . “I’ll see you guys tomorrow ! Quench all your fantasies!”, Gaurav ji advised them as he disappeared.

Gaurav ji did his task of spilling the beans by showing them a live practical demo of her submissiveness to his young friends and Richa's subjugation started with this.

Now she didn’t have to wait long as Mohit and Vishwas jumped onto her. Vishwas was quite nervous as he touched her sexy milky white thighs first while Mohit was slightly bolder as he planted a kiss on her shoulder blade.

Richa added to their nervousness as she looked at both of them directly instead of shying away or closing the eyes. There were 4 palms that suddenly started exploring every inch of her body.

(Wow! She is so soft and tender! brother )” Vishwas exclaimed this time as he engaged himself in exploring from her lower legs to upper legs, thighs and then her tummy, arms, moving up to chest and shoulders. He was getting bolder but didn’t touch her between the legs, or on the melons or kissed her face. Mohit was meanwhile busy having his share of fun as he started kissing her arms, cheeks, an occasional on lips and holding her breasts in between.

Vishwas was getting warmed up as he noticed his mate enjoying confidently. At one point, he saw Richa close her eyes when Mohit touched her lips and then her bra. After about 5 minutes of warm up, both boyz were ready for my wife!

Mohit took the initiative one more time as he quickly unhooked her bra and pulled her closer. He was overjoyed seeing her huge BOOBS. He quickly engrossed in sucking her big Melons that were totally exposed. It must have driven him wild as he quickly got into sucking and biting her Nipples and kneading her other breast with his hand while his other palm was stretching her mouth open. There was so much force that she couldn’t stand and fell down on bed.

Mohit followed her all over destroying her breasts completely. Richa was definitely in pain but couldn’t even moan with his palm stuffing her mouth. Her eyes were pleading but no one bothered to look at her. Vishwas was waiting for hi"m to join.

"Ekdum kadak maal ahe . Bilkul aaplya shalet lya Gayatri madam sarkhi .Tu pan raand ahes ka tichya sarkhi ? (She is a classy ripped babe ! Just like our school teacher 'Gayatri' madam . Aren’t you a big time whore like her ? ) ”, Vishwas this time asked my wife in an authoritive tone. Richa could understand his question and comprehend that he was comparing her to one of his school teacher named "Gayatri Madam " but she couldn’t answer it honestly, instead she just lowered her gaze.

This time she got a tight slap across her face by Vishwas that made her fumble. Mohit supported her from falling and when she was stepping up again on his lap, she was slapped again on her butts by both . She moaned a bit in pain when it was repeated equally hard.

“Prashna vicharla ki tyache uttar dyayche astat….assa tula tujya shalet shikavla nahi hota ka raande ? (When you’re asked a question…you have to provide an answer....Wasn't this taught to U during your school days ?, you whore bitch?)”, Mohit spoke this time trying to establish his authority. When Richa continued looking down, she was slapped one more time by Vishwas.

“To kay bolto ahe te kalale ka? (Did you understand what he said?)”,he shouted. No response from her infuriated them further and he unleashed a second strong slap on the other side of her face and asked her, “Bolnar ki nahi? (Won’t you talk?)”. My poor wife couldn't digest the fact that she was actually getting slapped by 2 very young boyz who were not even fully grown adults.

“Haan ji ! (Yes sir!)”, my wife responded fairly quick this time. They both smiled at this. Richa knew it was just the beginning of her degradation for the reminder of time. But she tried to stay calm and composed to ensure there weren’t any complaints to Imran or Patil saab.

Before Richa could react Mohit threw the water from his glass onto her face wildly. It struck Richa hard . Vishwas slapped her bums from behind. The boyz were now into full mood and she began to go with the flow .

"Aap log ekdum virgin ho kya ?..mera matlab aapko bilkul sex karna nahi aata h kya ? "
"Are you guys really virgin ?...I mean U really have no idea how to have sex ?"

It was a grave mistake . The boyz got angry hearing this and now they were really going to pounce upon Richa, she definitely had touched their male ego.

"thinks this bitch is considering us as hopeless, lets teach her a lesson just as we taught one to Gayatri madam during our 10th grade "

They made her bend down forcefully and ordered her to begin by worshipping their feet. Richa started with their knees and gave small kisses all down their legs to pacify them. She then went to their soles and kept on nibbling along with using her tongue to lick their soles. Although they were not that dirty but the act was definitely one. My wife kept on alternating between both her masters until they felt ticklish. The boyz were giggling as well as enjoying her submissiveness which she maintained on her face by looking straight above into their eyes.

When she went further down to lick their bottommost heel of the foot. Her nose came in the gap between Mohit's Larger toe and its 2nd largest adjacent toe finger. He immediately tried to scissor it by closing the gap through bringing both of them together. And my wife's nose got clutched. She immediately tried to bring her hands ahead to save it. But was ordered strictly by Vishwas - 'HAATH EKDUM MAAGE, ANI MUTTHI BAND' i.e. Hands totally back, and fists closed.

Richa was facing it extremely difficult to breathe, so she openned her mouth to let the air reach her lungs. As soon as she took a long gasp of air deep into her. Mohit smashed his 2nd leg into her mouth Such has that his 4 out of 5 toes were completely within her cavity. Now both his legs were actually controlling her breath. Even after that she didn't protest or brought her arms to rescue . This clearly implied to her masters that she had become a perfect slave. My wife was now completly at his mercy.

Mohit didn't leave her nose or her mouth from his toe grip and kept on rotating his both ankle from the joints simultaneously. Due to this my wife was ultimately supposed to follow his ankle movement. He went 3 rounds clockwise and 1 round anti-clockwise. Then he curled his legs up from his knee to bring it near to his upper body such that now my wife was now pulled up and was kneeling on the bed on her knees with her face near to his groin while her nose trapped still in between his toes.

Vishwas too brought his legs near her chest and began rubbing his rough sole over her soft melons. He would scratch them often using his toes nails or simply press them hard together until they occupied random shapes. He sometimes pinched her nipples using those same toes and would pull them towards him or flick them up and down. His barbariousness was showing no mercy on my wife's tender Boobs.

Finally Mohit released the clutch and let her free. Richa filled as much oxygen as she can and took almost 30 seconds to get her breath back to normal.

Seeing her get free, Vishwas also got energized and he lowered his shorts. He asked my wife to lick his groin over his underwear and also massage his upper body using her hands. My wife rested her arms over his chest and began carressing his torso. Meanwhile her tongue was busy in lapping over his underwear.

She did it so seductively that within few seconds, his dick got full into life and was ready to get into action. He knew that if she contined for some more time, he would ejaculate then and their itself.

So he asked her to stop and shift her attention towards his brother. Now Richa accepted and did the same thing with Mohit. Until now he hand removed his shorts and T-shirt and was laying on the bed in his undergarments itself. This made the job easy for her , My wife found it easy to insert her hands inside his vest and caress his chest. She would deliberately bring her fingers near his nipples and would play with them by moving them upside down using her index finger. While her face was stuck onto his underwear. With her eyes maintaining strong contact with him.

Mohit definitely liked this play and brought his hands over her head. He kept on massaging my wife's scalp and kept running his fingers through her hair.

This much foreplay was enough for both the boyz to get their dicks raised and they were ready to commit actual adultery with their same strong hard and young cannons.

Richa slowly raised her torso up , still looking at him and lowered his underwear using her fingers by holding the elastic grip from side waist. That unvieled his long and dark LUND. Even though he was still not yet adult by age , but his dick was completly a grown up one with full size of any mature male. She could see some precum formed on the top at the tip.

My wife prostated and began taking his cock's tip in in her mouth, She first licked the precum as cream oozing out from his volcano. Then slowly began engulving the entire length of his pole. The wetness of her mouth provided sufficient lubrication and his dick slided inside her cavity.

As soon as my wife took his prick full flegded, she closed her mouth and exhaled a warm breath from her throat. This gesture made Mohit too much excited and he jumped on cloud 9 , he was enjoying the 7th heaven . Richa was giving him the best oral service that he had experienced never before.

She still kept her mouth closed along with his Lund, and then began sucking in as much as air. It was a total vaccum created inside the black hole .

"AAAH... OH that's lovely, BITCH. SUCK IT... SUCK IT MORE!"

"OOOOOH YES!! FUCK! YOU SUCK LIKE A VACCUM SLUT!"

And soon it seemed Mohit wont be able to hold any more. Mohit, as expected, was seduced first as he growled loud indicating he was ready to shoot. Richa had kept stroking him with her left hand . And to provide that last bit of trigger. She stretched the middle finger of her left hand and scratch his balls seductively and trickled his tip using her tongue at the same time. She could hear the guy moan as his juice started departing him. Richa adjusted the mouth and directed his shaft directly towards her throat so he doesn’t go haywire in his shooting.

Mohit came heavy, his juice was very thick and virile when he shot into her throat. It was like a high-fat milk . She helped him release until last drop into her as she noticed him going slightly weak into his knees. She sucked and kissed his tip, adjusted his foreskin and helped him put on the undies and trouser back on. He looked thoroughly spent as he stepped back and relaxed on bed.

Vishwas was still standing tall and super ready, but he lost some of erection due to this short break in between. Richa looked up to her masters for the instruction as she displayed her mouth full of cum proudly to them.

She acknowledged their instructions and turned towards the center table. before turning her attention to Vishwas who was waiting eagerly. He seemed to regain erection as soon as my wife finished drinking all his jizz and turned to him. It didn’t need lot of effort as Richa leveraged both her hands and mouth to milk him to his climax. She looked up to him in between when she sensed Vishwas ready to shoot.

He was quick to indicate taking it directly into mouth. She kept sucking and stroking the base of his shaft to set his trigger point. A gentle scratch to balls did the trick for him too as he shot his thick juices into her waiting mouth. Richa kept stroking at a gentle pace as Vishwas discharged the hot thick liquid down her throat in waves. Richa had to show the thick semen on her tongue to her both masters once again before gulping it down.

She cleaned him too as he joined his brother on the bed. She licked her lips and fingers to eat last few drops in before turning to her head up towards the boyz for next commands. Her knees were aching but she remained on knees and placed her hands behind her head attaining the perfect pose of a submissive in front of her Masters! She could notice calmness in Vishwas (who had been discharged just few seconds ago ) whereas a lot of unrest in Mohit(who had rejuvinated once again after 1st round of ejacuation). Even Vishwas noticed that his brother cum partner was turned ONN, so he offered my wife to Mohit for all himself. Richa knew what awaited her as soon as Mohit got off the bed.

“Chal ga Randwe! Ya baju chya room madhe ye! (Come on you bitch! Let’s move to this (adjacent) room!)”, saying this Mohit literally grabbed her pony and dragged her along. When they were walking , one could notice that although he was little shorter in height as compared to my wife, but that didn't mattered when he had grabbed that pony and made her his submissive under full authority and dominated my wife totally to the core. They entered the other bedroom and Mohit shut the door behind him.

SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP!

My wife received a series of 4-5 strong slaps across both her cheeks. She was kicked and pushed on the sofa such that her legs were still on the floor and torso resting on the cushioned hand rest crushing her breasts against the cushion.

BANG,
BANG,
BANG,
BANG,
BANG,
BANG!

A series of hard slaps met her round buttocks turning them reddish instantly.

“Tond ughad Bhadve! (Open the mouth, you slut!)”, she was commanded as he turned her around and spat all over her face and into her mouth. A few globes of his saliva hit her eyes, her forehead and some directly into her mouth. She didn’t object even once and gulped down everything she could, but his aggression had barely died down. When he pulled out his leather belt,

Richa didn’t expect him to be any kind post orgasm and prepared herself for some intense beating. And he didn’t prove her wrong. He was rough as a sadist when he started off not giving her any warning before belting her violently. His very first shot cut across Richa’s melons and she cried a loud in pain.

But before it subsided, she was showered with few more, very strong, mean and painful blows across her upper body spanning over her shoulders, arms, breasts, and her back! She could feel tears building in her eyes but somehow held herself up! He gave her a couple of minutes to comfort herself; but that barely helped as she was commanded next to start in the center of room with her legs spread wide and hands on the head.

She was literally shivering in pain when Mohit took couple of rounds around her with the belt still in his hands. Richa's muscle would contract every time he would be behind her, touching the belt on her bums. He was literally teasing her with the uncertainty factor as he deliberately took time before blasting the first stroke. And it was directed across the inner thighs as my wife expected!!! .

She literally jumped in pain but more followed as she resumed her position. Mohit blasted her flesh with some nasty and mighty blows of the leather belt targeting various areas of her body. His first round included her thighs, both bums, legs before he moved up again focusing her back, shoulders, arms and chest. Richa's fair skin had turned completely reddish when he stopped!

“Chal bathroom madhe! (Come over to the bathroom!)”, my wife was commanded as soon as the beating was over.

Richa walked behind him rubbing her body as much to comfort herself. She was forced to sit on her knees against the toilet and sprayed with water from the jet spree. “Open your mouth!”, she was commanded as he sprayed the water in her mouth and on her face.

“Gargle and clean properly!”, the next command followed as my wife found her face buried in the toilet and flushed. He allowed her to pull out for a few seconds to grab her breath and then again pushed in and this time secured down with his feet. My poor wife struggled immensely as Mohit flushed almost 3-4 times back to back giving her only 5-10 seconds to breath. She was a mess when he pulled her face out of the toilet and asked her to wash it properly.

Richa used as much of tooth paste and mouth freshener as possible before jumping into the shower. This was her second time inside few hours and with two different men. But while she had a gentle bath with Vishwas, Mohit made her dance under the boiling hot water of the shower. She was shown mercy after about 4-5 minutes of hot water treatment when Mohit went closer and started sucking her breasts and nipples.

Richa's freshly washed body is a treat and Mohit enjoyed licking, kissing and sucking her as much he could. She was kissed open mouth and he fed her a good amount of saliva while biting on her lips multiple times. There was absolutely no resistance as he kissed her shoulders, neck, her cleavage and even the naval and arms. He removed his vest and my wife voluntarily started kissing his semi-hairy chest and sucked his nipples.

She didn’t disappoint him when he raised his arms and made her kiss and lick his armpits. That extreme servitude of her fueled his shaft as he threw his pants and boxers away and readied himself.

The penetration was totally new area for him as he had never done it before but he didn't gave up and tried placing his Dick over her Vaginal crack. OOOPS it slided away due to the moistness and couldn't insert it in even after 3-4 attempts. This was nothing new for Richa as she had taken almost more than 2 dozen of dicks until now. She guided him penetrating it inside her lower cavity by spreading her legs further apart and climbed on top of his Prick, she placed herself on the toilet seat once again and Mohit adjusted his height in front of her. His shaft soon disappeared in my wife’s tunnel and he started feeling its tightness, then he started pumping her slowly.

They kissed and smooched each other like lovers and my wife cupped her breasts for Mohit to grab and maul. He reciprocated happily and mauled those beautiful tits for nth time in the day. His member had gained maximum erection and a touch of his finger on my wife’s clit followed by her mouth had made her enough wet. The sound of his thighs thumping against her was erotic and both enjoyed the short encounter standing there. It was his first fuck of life and hence didn’t last too long as Mohit ejaculated excitedly inside my wife’s tunnel and then got himself dried up using her mouth.

It was definitely a memorable experience for him . “Clean up and parade to the living room quickly!”, Richa was commanded as Mohit cleaned himself, put on his clothes and left the bathroom to join his brother outside. “Inside 10 minutes!”, he commented while stepping out leaving my wife in rush. She took a quick mouthwash and a bath before drying herself up. Her clothes were nowhere near her and only thing she carried in the bathroom was the towel. She did her best to dry herself and then slowly walked outside. She was exhausted but mustered enough strength to walk outside.

“Welcome back slut! Feeling better?”, a crazy question was put to her by Vishwas. Nobody expected her to answer that obviously! She was signaled to sit down on the bed as the boyz were chitchatting of how well she managed to help him loose his virginity.

Now it was time for Vishwas to get his hands on my wife and get his virginity loosened. He didn't waste more time and asked my wife to start once again with a handjob + blowjob. Within 3-4 minutes of shagging , his Cock was ready to tear into my wife's pussy.

He asked her to get on top of him and straddle over his Lund. Richa acknowledged his order and squatted over him such that her face was towards him and her legs spread over his thighs. This way her pelvis got exactly on top of his. Her Pussy was already wet and needed no more extra moisture.

"COME ON , NOW GET YOURSELF FUCKED YOU MOTHERFUCKER ...!!! " - thundered Vishwas in his coarse tone.

Richa held his Lund in her right hand and parted her Pussy lips using her left hand's thumb and other fingers. She gently guided his dick into her cavity and tried sitting over it completly. As soon as his Prick made contact with her soft inner muscles. Vishwas gave a soft moan of- "Aaahh" . Richa paused for a second hearing this.

He was feeling a mature woman's womanhood for the very first time. It was definitely gonna be a wonderful moment for his entire rest of the life and he wanted to savour every peice of it. He remained calm by keeping his hands over her soft Boobies on top and let her take charge of penetration at bottom. Then he pinched her nipples slightly to give a go-ahead signal and my wife engulfed his entire dick in one go.

She remain seated over him for some time with his dick all inside her Pussy while her hands roamed over his hairy chest. This was to make him get sufficiently accustomed of her cavity. She could see him groan loudly with -

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....!!
Aaaahhhhhhhh..........!!
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh............!!
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.......!!
Ummmmm..........!!
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....!! "

And his groaning subsided after few seconds. Now Vishwas once again Pinched her nipples to give another go-ahead signal and my wife understood it. She slowly began getting up and going down. In this way Richa was getting perfectly fucked up from her Master in cowgirl position. Meanwhile Vishwas was enjoying the show.

Once her tempo increased ,he left his hands from her Boobs and brought them down behind his head and began mesmerizing a mature bodied woman getting fucked from him by bouncing over his cock. Her Boobs were also matching the pace and began dangling in front of his eyes.

He couldn't control himself and my wife bent her upper body to offer her juicy melons to this thirsty guy who quenched all his desires today from her. He would bite her on that soft flesh or pull the nipple resins using his teeth or oftern slap those Mangoes. They were ready for all sort of assault today.

Richa would keep the slutiness in her eyes and face everytime she would bounce over his dick and she even brought her hands at back near his scrotum. She would in between scratch his balls gently while he Slapped hard on her Face.

Everything was going perfectly well and they were managing each other equally good ,until Richa bent and began kissing his torso. She would roam her tongue around his areola and suck his nipples . Then she would move up and give him a deep passionate smooth. This was too hot to handle for Vishwas , and he got ready to ejacuate. He slapped her bums for couple of times together with his both palms and told her that he would be releasing all his juices inside her tunnel. Richa accepted that and gyrated her pelvis accordingly so that she could milk out all his semen within her.

Vishwas held her from her side waist and increased his humping speed from below. He groaned out loud -

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

And he came. Vishwas sprayed all his jizz into Richa's vagina. He asked her to hug him by getting on top of him. My wife extended her arms and fell over his chest. She had her round Breasts lay burried over his flat chest with both of their nipples overlapping. While their eyes closed and his hands rested over her Ass cheeks.

. . .T.B.C
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 18-02-2023, 11:25 PM