Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Mansi was first shocked. Then angry. Then she looked at Bhaskar's smiling face and she felt embarrassed. What was wrong with Duttsahab, she wondered. He was going around telling people about their relationship? She had just spent almost half an hour making small talk with this man as if everything was on the up and up. And all along, he knew that she and Duttsahab had slept together? What the hell?

She was overcome with embarrassment and shame, and rushed out of the living room, her cheeks red. Both men chuckled a little at her awkward state. That made her even more angry. In the bedroom she grabbed her forehead and pondered over the situation. Duttsahab was getting a little too cavalier. Didn't he realize how weird it would be for her to be introduced like that to someone like Bhaskar? What should she do? She should just leave, she decided.
That's when Dutt walked in. He saw his mistress/whore fuming on the bed and chuckled a little. She threw him an angry look.
"What's wrong, my dear?" he asked, sitting next to her.
"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG??" she pretty much lost it and exploded at him. "What's the matter with you? You're going around telling people about us? Why? Don't you know how horribly embarrassing it is for me? You said this would be a discreet relationship. And now this? And you ask what's wrong?"
She said her piece and started to angrily get up. He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her down.
"Don't touch me!" she said. "I am leaving."
"Just listen..." he started speaking but she cut him off.
"Don't try to talk your way out of this. You have gone too far." she said.
"SHUT UP!!" he yelled at her louder than he ever had. Louder than anyone ever had. And she shrank back in shock.
He stared at her with flaring eyes and continued.
"Don't forget your place, Mansi. Who do you think you are?"
"Duttsahab..." she said, shocked. No one had ever screamed at her like this.
"So what if Bhaskar knows? He is my friend. He lives in Delhi. He will never talk about it. Hell, there is no chance he knows anyone else you or your pathetic husband know. So why are you acting as if I have splashed this news on the front page of the Times of India?? Why???"
Mansi had never seen him this agitated. And this assertive. She found herself unable to say anything in response.
He grabbed her by the shoulder and made her turn towards him.
"Tell me, Mansi, why have you come here today?"
"I..." she simply said, not sure how to respond.
"Tell me!" he glared at her.
What was she suppose to say? To sleep with him? To make more money? Even with all the limits she had crossed, she couldn't say that.
"Because you asked me to come here." she finally whispered.
"Hmmm, good. You came here because I asked you to come here. And now you will do what I ask you to do. So stop throwing a tantrum, and behave. Put on the dress I bought for you, and come out. Soon!"
"Why are you doing this to me?" she meekly whispered.
"I am not doing anything to you, Mansi. We both know you will benefit from this. Financially and otherwise. So stop being so stupid. And put the fucking dress on."
He almost spat out the last words and stormed out.
It was a few minutes before Mansi's heart rate returned to normal. A small part of her wanted to storm out and leave. What could he do if she left? Nothing. But once again, she found that she was almost compelled to obey him. And it wasn't just the money. There was something more. A lot more. She honestly wanted all this.
Slowly she got up and unwrapped her sari. She stepped out of the thick roll of fabric around her ankles. Then she took off her petticoat and then her blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror, clad in just bra and panties. Sighing, she reached into her purse and took out the dress. If it could fit into her purse, how much of her would it cover? She looked at the slinky red garment. It was stretchable and she was petite, but surely he had gotten the size wrong?
A minute later, she had put the dress on. She looked at herself in the mirror again as if staring at a stranger. The dress fit perfectly. That saleswoman all those months back had gauged her size to the T. As she looked at herself, she wondered what effect she would have on Dutt and even more so, on Bhaskar. The red material was clinging to her tighter than a sock. The outlines of her bra and panties were poking through. Most of her legs were on display below the dress. And above it, several inches of her cleavage. The straps were so thin that her bra straps were visible. She looked like a tart.
Why did Duttsahab want her in front of her friend like this, she wondered? Unless...wait...did he plan to share her with him? How disgusting, she cringed.
Unnerved, she started pacing around the room dressed in the skimpy outfit. Was that Duttsahab's plan? Is that why Bhaskar was there? To join in? Why would he want that? This was too much. No, she could not even risk that. She should just change back into her sari and walk out. Then a part of her said...two men together. Duttsahab's childhood friend must be as talented as him. And both of them will be focused on pleasing you. Isn't that exciting? No no, it's horrible. I can't imagine something like that.
Mansi continued pacing and debating with herself for a while longer. Finally, Dutt got impatient.
"Mansi!! Get your ass out here!!" he yelled.
"Navin!" Bhaskar whispered. "Aren't you going too far?"
"Shhh!" Dutt responded. "Just be assertive."
Finally Mansi walked out taking small uncertain steps. Both men stared at the gorgeous hottie dressed in that skimpy outfit. She felt them almost undressing her with their eyes. She walked to the couch and sat down. She kept her legs pressed together and sideways, so Bhaskar wouldn't get to see anything more. And she hoped he would leave soon.
--
[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-02-2023, 07:23 AM