Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
Chapter 4. Men of destruction
(An ultimate incest and group sex leads to Mom losing her homeliness)

After the cock riding episode, The next few days Mom used to fuck with Somnath in the nights at the attic i used to sleep in mom’s room and every night i saw mom entering the attic but all were quickies. Things used to finish soon. She was thoroughly enjoyed by her new lover who was her Father-In-Law and my grandfather. This went on for many days. In the daytimes Mom Anuradha used to be around my grandfather Somnath, serving him his food, milk, tea, pressing his legs, sitting next to him in the wooden swing in the backyard. They used to hold hands and walk. My unsuspecting Grandmothers had no clue what was going on, instead they thought it's the daughterly love and regarded it highly for my Mom thinking how good a Daughter-In-Law she had been. My Mom was showered with gifts, jewellery and clothes by my Grandfather. We came to the village with only Two suitcases and one backpack as luggage but now the count was 7 big bags. It was like a romantic relationship between two close lovers. My mom had not even been so close to my father as she was with my grandfather, her face smile behaviour was completely changed. I could easily see a New person in Mom During the nights sensing that I was asleep although I pretended to be asleep. I used to see her sneaking into the attic and behind her my grandfather used to follow .All these days i used to sleep next to mom i the nights and after she left to fuck with Somnath, i used to have a ball in the bathroom smelling and tasting my Moms used bloused and stained panties. In between these days after the village festival, during the days I used to hang around with the group of friends in the village. We used to follow the beautiful petite village girls and flirt with them by the riverside, fields, gardens etc. One afternoon after hours of wandering behind girls  as we were relaxing under a tree. We were five of us. Myself (Karan), Dinya, Suresh, Ratan & Sundar. As we were resting, Ratan & Sundar disappeared. So the three of us were just chatting casually. I asked them about the other two. Dinya and Suresh started laughing naughtily. I didn't understand. My urinary bladder was full with lots of water juices and sherbets in the summer. I felt like peeing, there was a deserted and a bit shattered brick house in the interiors of the village at the end of the fields. The house walls were partly broken and had no roof; it was basically only four walls of bricks with one wall broken at the top. It was like a roofless room. We generally used to pee on the outside of the house walls. Inside it was filled with dry leaves and twigs. So having the urinary urge I went and  took out my cock ready to take a leak. While I was peeing, just then I heard the two of them (Ratan and Sundar) talking in low but heavily breathing voices.

Ratan :- Ever since the village festival i just cannot forget Karan’s mom Anuradha maasi (Anuradha aunty), by the way on whom are you doing it on today.

Sundar :- Same here brother. even i am hard for Anuradha maasi since that day. “Aaah”

Ratan :- Oh yes brother the way she was dancing, her hips swaying. (breathing heavily) “ufffff”

Sundar :- Oh man her boobs bouncing made me go nuts. She was dancing like a Randi that Anuradha

I wanted to go in but somehow refrained from going in. I knew they were stroking their cocks, jerking off to my Mom.I heard them discussing about licking her Choot (Pussy), sniffing and fucking her Gaand (butt), about squeezing her Bablas (boobs), Biting her Nipples. And many similar perverted stuff. And finally they jizzed out their glues and laughed. I was dumbstruck to know that even the younger guys in my village lusted so madly for Mom Anuradha.I went back to the tree where we were relaxing, the two shaggers reached there too. I did not discuss anything with them. It was a wonderful experience though.

Now It was the last day for us in the village, the next day we were supposed to leave back for Mumbai. That morning there was a lot of noise below in the bungalow. It was Amarnath’s Son  Ranjeet (aged 40 then) and his wife Reema aged (36 then) who had returned from somewhere they had been to. He was my dad’s cousin Ranjeet was six and a half tall brown skinned  toughly built with a macho muscular body. He sported a big handlebar moustache. He looked like a Hindi movie villain. With rough looks on his face, His wife Reema ws a treat to watch, fair skinned  and nice built sexy shaped woman. (there is something that's gonna happen with Reema too in the future chapters). My mom and I both greeted them and they showered love in return. Ranjeet by his talks seemed to be a good person at heart. That same morning mom again received a saree cover and a note. I didn't bother to even  read or attempt to hunt for the note because I knew what it was gonna be. The same pattern, the same excuse of sleeping in the open, and cut to myself hidden inside the cupboard waiting for someone to enter. Somnath entered with a bottle of country liquor and started drinking. In about 20 minutes Mom Anuradha entered in the Most beautiful attire ever she had worn. She was wearing a Sky-Blue coloured Fully transparent thin saree and a bra shaped blouse of the same colour. Her Body (already described in the earlier chapters) seen through the saree was a treat to watch. Mom A-N-U-R-D-H-A looked like the ULTIMATE SEX GODDESS.  She had applied Dark Red Lipstick. Her beauty had no limits that night, that was about to be ravaged. Somnath her My Mom’s Lover  and my Grandfather got up gave her a red rose like a boyfriend and in their regular pattern Mom Anuradha opened her Mouth and stuck her tongue out, and he started sucking her tongue. I must say this action whenever they did it was much better than watching Mom Nude. As usual the fan was off for more sweat flow. Somnath sat on the bed where Anuradha Mom undressed herself and went naked. And so did Somnath Soon the game of sex started, he licked her womanhood passionately while mom moaned with ecstasy. Soon she blew him up but he did not cum in her mouth. Then he lay on mom in a missionary position and started ramming his monster cock in her pussy. I felt things were going in a haste. Soon the old man cummed inside mom’s womanhood. He got up but asked mom to lay on the bed as she was, and not get up. He wore his dhoti kurta and went closing the door out. I and probably Mom too thought that it would be an anal again, and were expecting Somnath to bring the oil for lubrication. Mom had thought that it would only be Somnath and her romantic Intercourse. But things were gonna be very very different. Somnath left and Mom lay stark naked on the bed like a whore her pussy shining wet with cum. She wiped it off with a towel. The door opened and enter Amarnath mom was surprised and got up.

Amarnath:- “Keep lying down on the bed you whore.” he said
(mom angrily looked at him in disgust but couldn't help as she knew by then what was in store for her)

Amarnath licked her armpits first then smooched her wildly. Although mom didn't like him but had to please him to avoid getting beaten up so he hugged him and continued to smooch but it wasn't like the way it was with her Old Lover. Soon  Amarnath went nude now. He asked Mom to blow him up. She sucked like a true slut but even he didnt cum in her mouth yet. He then wildly sucked her pussy and bit her in her womanhood and thighs. Mom grunted and screamed. Amarnath was a wild man who enjoyed seeing women in pain. He sucked and sucked and bit Mom Anuradha’s pussy till she was aroused and let her pussy curds into his mouth. He sucked them hard and mom’s expressions were like she was crying but that was her ecstasy . Amarnath took a big packet of condoms from  his kurta and wore it. He was probably instructed by Somnath that not to cum inside the Pussy he owned. He wore  a condom and placed Mom in doggy position and pulling mum by her hair he fucked mom in doggystyle. He cummed in the condom that was on the cock inside her pussy. He removed his dick and asked her to lie down on the bed. He got dressed and asked mom to close her eyes and strictly not open until told so. She obeyed like a good slut. Saying this he left closing the door. Mom lay like a slut with her eyes closed. The door opened and in walked Ranjeet uncle, dressed in a lungi and vest seeing Mom nude he got an instant boner. He opened his lungi and out hung his semi erect Massive Monster cock it was darkest brown in colour it was even bigger than Grandfather Somnath’s cock. He removed his Vest and went Nude and said “open your eyes now Randi Bhabhiji” (slut Sister-In-Law). Mom opened her eyes, shell shocked and got up and sat. On the bed trying to cover her nude breasts. Ranjeet saw her with a lusty and wicked smile, holding his cock. Mom looked at his Big long thick now fully erect tool and chewed her Lower lip on the side, indicating an instant arousal. Without even speaking a word she stood up and started stroking Ranjeet’s Cock. She opened her mouth and “thoooo” Ranjeet uncle spat in her mouth. Mom Anuradha stuck out her tongue. (Now this was my Mom’s pattern. I figured it out. whenever she was aroused to the core she would stick her tongue out.) and Ranjeet Uncle Started sucking her insane he bit her tongue slightly and Mom moaned from her throat “UMmmmmhhhh'' he still sucked her tongue while she was stroking his big, long, thick, Cock. he pressed and pressed he Boobs caressed her nipples. My Mom was being whored by her Brother-In-Law. Ranjeet uncle wore a condom then lifted Mom in his macho muscular hands, holding Mom by her both the thighs, standing he inserted his cock in Mom Anuradha’s womanhood. She was literally in mid air with just the support of Uncle Ranjeet's hands. “Aaaaah daiyyyaaa.aaaaahaahhhahhhahh” Mom went, moaning in pleasure. Then after a full 10 minutes. He put Mom down, leaned her towards the wall stuck to the upper side of the cot, let her take support of her hands pressed against the wall. Lifted one on Anuradha’s legs while one leg was ground and started fucking mom from behind in full force, Mom’s mouth opened wide in ecstasy she was enjoying the deep penetration. After some time he laid mom on bed spread her legs wide and sucked her pussy until she was at her aroused max and spilled her curds from her cunt again but she wanted more and asked “ Put your cock in my choot again Ranjeet ji” Ranjeet uncle now went in full speed he was fucking Mom Like a wild Animal. Just then the previous two entered the Attic; it was Somnath and Amarnath. Mom was not ashamed of them now. She was busy enjoying Ranjeet uncle’s Big manhood. They undressed and Went Naked. “Didn't I tell you I will make you a Randi?” exclaimed Somnath. Mom Anuradha smiled whorishly while still getting rammed by Ranjeet. In a few minutes Ranjeet gave out a slight grunt “urghh” he had cum in the condom in her pussy Mom could feel it deep down there “aaaaashhhhhh” went mom. Then Ranjeet got up while Mom lay on the bed sweating heavily. Her whole body was sweaty and wet and her sweat made the bed wet too. First two Father-in-Laws then her brother-in-law, now my MOM A-N-U-R-A-D-H-A was the certified whore of the house. She had fucked three other men after my father in just a gap of twenty days! Mom lay on the bed while the three men stood surrounding her in a semi circle, holding their cocks. This was a sight of a lifetime my cock stood rock solid in my pants. Now it was the time for the night. Both the brothers Somnath and Amarnath started smelling and licking one in each armpits of mom while ranjeet brought a small Honey bottle and he climbed and kneeled  in between was  my Mom lying, holding her arms up and her armpits getting licked but the two old men. Ranjeet went near mom, poured the honey on his cock and without even a sgnal mom opened her mouth. He started fucking her mouth his honey smeared dick in no time he was busy deep throating her and mom was stoking the oldmen’s cocks  i could literally see Ranjeet Uncle’s cock touching her throat inside Mom was like “uuurgh uuurghuuurgh uuurgh” and “Cough” out came Uncle Ranjeet’s Cock dripping with mom’s saliva and his thick cum, he had gagged the hell out of Mom Anuradha. She was panting for breath. Now Amarnath positioned him on moms face and sat on her face and stinkfaced her with his sweaty wet ass, while Somnath was getting his cock stroked. While all this was on, Ranjeet spread Mom Anuradha’s legs apart and lifted her from thighs slightly. Her pussy and ass were in the same line now he spat multiple times on her butt hole and placed his massive cock on her anal hole  “Bhurrrrrrrrr '' Amarnath farted on her face. Amarnath got up mom was getting vomiting sensation but fortunately it didn't happen. ‘AAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHH” Mom screamed her lungs out. Ranjeet had Inserted his cock in Mom’s ass. She howled like a wolf as she was getting her ass pounded by the Monster Ranjeet Uncle. While the anal fuck was still on the two brothers squeezed her boobs and caressing her nipples causing her a Lot of pain and pleasure. “Sarrrrrrrrrrr” Ranjeet cummed in Mom’s ass and grunted ”uuurgh”  he froze there for sometime and as he removed his cock from her ass it sounded “Plop” Moms bung hole dripped with Ranjeet’s thick cum. “Chodo mujhe haramkhoron aur chodo” “(Fuck me you bastards fuck me more”) My Whore Mom yelled in a heavily breathing voice this was the first time i heard her abusing yes she was tranformed from a homely wife to a Slut and now a WHORE!. Hearing this the men went mad and pulled Mom out of the bed, Somnath lay on the bed straight , then they positioned mom sitting on Somnath’s cock. Amarnath positioned himself behind Mom. Now Somnath was fucking Mom’s Pussy while Amarnath was fucking her ass. After a few minutes The roles were reversed. While this was happening. Ranjeet was Smelling and Licking Anuradha’s armpits dripping with sweat and also getting his cock stroked with both her hands. Then she was made to go in doggy position and Somnath once again entered her pussyfrom behind where Amarnath fucked her mouth, then again roles were reversed. Ranjeet watched the two brothers destroying My Mom’s pussy holding his hardened cock Somnath cummed in her pussy While Amarnath cummed in her mouth then roles reversed again. Now Ranjeet went for one last Time spreading Moms legs apart in missionary position, ramming mom’s pussy and fucked her like there was no tomorrow. “Thap Thap Thap Thap Thap Thap “ came the noise as his balls hit the outsides of my Mom Mom chewed her Upper lip in arousal. Soon Mom moaned heavily ‘AAAAAAAAHHHHH’ she had cummed yet again and crossed her legs around Ranjeet's hips and locked him after some more of  “Thap Thap Thap Thap Thap Thap” “uuuurrghggghhhhhh”  Ranjeet uncle too cummed inside her cunt. Then he to got up and stood while Both the brothers were getting their cocks stroked while Ranjeet uncle was fucking mom. He got up and all the three started stroking their cocks where Mom lay naked on the bed. Soon Amarnath cummed on mom’s face then Somnath cummed on her pussy and lastly Ranjeet uncle sprayed his jizz on moms boobs and midriff. Mom smeared their cum all over her body, like a true whore. She lay on the bed Her pussy dripping with thick mixed cum of all the three men. Her body was covered with sweat and cum all over. Then one by one all left after getting dressed up Ranjeet was the first to leave Followed by Amarnath. Somnath stayed there till Mom dressed up. “Anuradha, did you enjoy yourself?” he asked Mom. shook her head signalling a yes. They both smooched passionately  as they did usually. Then Mom left too. Somnath put off the bulb and walked out of the Attic. This was just the beginning of the whorishness of My Mom A-N-U-R-A-D-H-A. The next day the lovers departed there was a sheer sadness on My grandfather Somnath and my Mom Anuradha’s face. With some best experiences of our lives Me and Mom returned back to Mumbai.
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 3 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 16-02-2023, 05:26 PM