Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
After that Somnath made her sit again leaning towards the cot as he did earlier when he was fingering Mom Anuradha. She spread her legs again (she was a fast learner). He then brought his head near Mom’s clean shaved womanhood i.e. her Pussy. And started licking it “uffffff” went Mom. I could hear the slurping sounds more louder and clearer. It meant he was now sucking all the juices from my Mom’s wet pussy. Somnath was sucking Moms pussy like a vacuum cleaner and Mom was in her full moaning spree in ecstasy . Her “hay daiyyaa uuui daiyya uffff, sssssss aaaah” increased. The wet pussy of My Mom was thoroughly enjoyed by the old pervert Somnath. After about five minutes, Mom Anuradha in pleasure pain exclaimed “aaaaah Somnathji  main chootne wali hoon”) (“aaaah Somnathji i am about to cum”) Somnath sucked her more harder and Mom yelled in ecstasy “haaaaaaaaaaaaaassssshhhhhssssss” she cummed in the perverted mouth of my Grandfather. He gulped it all. He had eaten all the dahi emitted out of  anuradha's dark pink cunt. She felt the pleasure may be after many years or maybe even for the first time she was experiencing it. For the first time I felt my grandfather was a hero. He had made a reserved home woman like my mother cum in the mouth of her own Father-in-law. But this was just the beginning. After cumming her Father-in-law’s mouth my Mom became more shameless and inserted her tongue in Somnath’s mouth yet again he sucked her tongue she was tasting her own pussy curds from his mouth. He was definitely better than Amarnath. Then he made her lie down on the bed in a missionary position and spread Mom Anuradha’s legs wide apart. He was now on top of my mom, his chest touching my mom’s enormous Boobs his midriff sticking to his and his cock well positioned at the gates of my mom’s cunt. He shoved his big thick hot hard rod like cock straight into my Mom’s tight underused womanhood  the push was so hard that she felt it right till her stomach. And she yelled “Aaaaaaahhhhsshhhh” uffffffffffff” . Then Somnath started fucking her slowly slowly, Mom’s face had the expression of crying, and at the same time she was biting her lower lip harder. Her moaning increased, to the aaah aaah aaah aah aaaaaashhhh hmmmmmmm aaaaah” he was pounding her like a bull. I must mention that he was too strong and energetic for a man of 60 years of age. He fucked and fucked and fucked till my mom leaked cum again. Yet  again she let out a scream of satisfaction. Both the bodies were drenched in sweat. But Somnath wasn't done yet there was one more painful experience waiting for Mom Anuradha. Somnath now got out of the cot wearing his dhoti and asked Mom to keep lying on bed. Saying this opened the door and went out of the attic. I suspected that Amarnath will come again to fuck Mom. but instead Somnath came back this time he was holding a transparent medium sized glass bottle filled with oil i guessed. He came near mom and she asked what he was holding. “Yeh sarson ka tel hai. It is mustard oil” he replied. Mom asked what’s the need for it now he said that she will find out soon. He kept the oil bottle on the stool and came near mom again.

Somnath then climbed on the bed and stood on the bed with him facing moms pussy side and in between his legs Mom was lying naked as he stood on the bed with one leg beside her one boob and the other leg beside other boob. Mom had a confused look on her face, so had I. Even before we could understand what was going on my dirty grandfather sat on Mom Anuradha’s Face. he placed his sweaty muscular ass on moms face. Her face was buried exactly between both his ass cheeks and his bung hole was on my moms nose. He rubbed his butt violently all over moms face.mom was struggling for breath. He rose a little up and placed his balls in mom’s open mouth. Mom was clearly struggling. Suddenly there was a  big loud noise “bhurrrrrrrrr” Somnath had farted on my mom’s face. He had let out a huge fart on her face. The foul smell came up till me. I imagined what would have happened to mom. He was much much kinkier than his brother. As soon as he farted he got up quickly. My mom had a vomiting sensation and was about to puke but fortunately she didn't. She looked at Somnath in disgust again, but least she could do so she got on with the action again. Now Somnath reversed the roles and he made Mom Anuradha sit on his face and was licking all the sweat from her bubbly round ass. This! Mom was enjoying it as she closed her eyes and chewed the side end of her lower lips again. Having done that he moved mom up and then he caught hold of moms jaws and asked her to lick his whole face. “What a kinky Old man. He made mom taste her own anal juices and sweat. Mom was doing all this like a slut.  Then Somnath placed her in a doggy position. Mom was probably ready for it because the previous night she had been fucked in doggy style. But it was a night of surprises and shocks. My grandfather took the oil bottle and rubbed it on Mom’s Butthole. Mom realized what was coming next. She turned and told him “Somnathji please i beg you not to put in there,”
He didn't pay a heed to her, instead turned her again and placed her in doggy position and started lubricating her bum hole with oil. He then made her sit and asked her to apply some oil in his dick he had started to lose some erection after a small break he had when he was lubricating her Bum hole. Mom Anuradha took some oil and with both her stands started applying oil all over his Cock with a little hair. He immediately raised one of Mom’s armpits and gave it a huge sniff sticking his nose deep into Mom’s sweaty wet armpit. And lo he regained his erection back. The smell of the sweat from mom’s armpits was his fetish that raised his cock. Now he made Mom lie down by her stomach. Mom’s fully nude backside was shining sweaty wet. Somnath licked her fully sweaty back; he licked it all till her ass crack. Man he was at the kinkiest best.

Now he positioned her in a doggy position and finally placed his cock on Mom’s butt hole. Mom was terrified and was crying slightly “nahi nahi mat kijiye” (No ,No please do do this) but no use. Somnath started shoving his monster cock into Mom’s anal hole “aaah aaa aaah” Mom moaned initially now as he shoved his monster cock deeper into her ass, Mom Grunted loud “aaaaaargghh aaaarghhhh haaaaaaaa “ and even louder she was crying now in pain. The cock went deeper and the louder she screamed in pain.Even then his cock went only half in her ass “teri gaand ki ched kitni sakt hai randi ?(how tight is your anal hole you slut “)he exclaimed  He then raised one of his leg and placed it on the bed and now started thrusting his cock in her ass again Mom was grunting and screaming in pain now his cock was going fully in and this continued for a few more minutes now the grunting of mom turned into pleasurable moans again her virgin ass had lost its virginity. He now withdrew from anal fucking and turned her into missionary position again spread her legs and started sucking her pussy both were sweaty wet the bed was wet wth their sweaty bodies. As he was sucking her pussy hard Mom was enjoying at her peak she began fondling her Boobs caressing her nipples. Pushing her cunt more towards her pussy sucking old man. And in sheer aroused state she said “Somnathji chodo apni Anuradha Bahu-Randi ko” hearing that the Old man got triggered just like his brother. And in the missionary position he started the last and decisive round of the night. He quickly took the dahi from the box and applied it on His slut Daughter-in-law’s sweaty armpits and began sniffing her and licking simultaneously. He started fucking her pussy keeping his nose deep in her armpits. He continued fucking her like that for about 5 minutes. Then mom hugged Somnath tightly and wrapped his legs around him in arousal. She had released her cum again and in a few more seconds Somnath gave out a huge moan “AAAAAHHHHHH” he had cummed inside mom’s pussy. Oh man! twice in two days two different men had released their cum in my Mom. he cummed inside for about 5 minutes. I could see the old man’s butts contracting as he released his cum river in Mom Anuradha’s Womanhood. He then  withdrew his cock and lied down next to Mom. Both were wet in sweat. Mom's pussy was leaking with cum till her thighs. She lay like a professional slut. After regaining their breaths, Somnath asked her to leave. She quickly wore her bra, panty, petticoat ,torn saree, wore her torn blouse and left for her room. Somnath too wore his dhoti and Kurta back, put off the bulb and went out of the door. After a few minutes I sneaked out of the Attic.It was almost past 4.00 am I went straight to the washroom and emptied my balls. and went outside the bungalow and slept. Thats how My Mom Anuradha was fucked in two consecutive nights like a Slut. We stayed in the village for 20 more days i'll tell you the reason and also how Mom Anuradha was used in the next parts.
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 5 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 13-02-2023, 09:22 PM