Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
We had a big big palatial bungalow with dunno how many rooms in our village. Mom Anuradha was wearing a green saree fully covered half sleeved blouse big maroon bindi on forehead and sindoor on her hair parting. We reached our village where our whole family was ready to welcome us. My grandparents, Somnath 60 years and kalavati 58 years and  and  My grandfather’s Younger brother was Amarnath 55 years and his wife Bhagwanti 53 years both brothers were married to both sisters .Both brothers were tall and well built and didn't look their age they looked much younger. After all village blood right So my Mom put her pallu on her head as she was homely and orthodox  touched every elders feet. But when she bended to touch grandfather Amarnath’s  feet i could see him oogling at Mom’s cleavage he touched her back insted of her head but mom didnt mind or maybe she didn't even have any kind of doubt. But I could clearly see a change in his expression as he touched my mom. Now this Amarnath grandfather was the head of the village. He had a stronghold in the village, any small or big decisions in the village he had that last and final word. He used to even pass judgment on small and big matters in the village. He used to drink country liquor prepared in the village itself. He was always surrounded by hefty henchmen around him. We felt so secure in the village because of him. But soon our security was gonna turn into fear.
Two days passed and we were enjoying the climate, the fields, the fruits and everything. That evening from a distance I saw  Amarnath was speaking to Anuradha. He said something and she shook her head  saying no he further said something and Anuradha Mom hung her head down. That night i was woken up by my mom’s movement besides me and she got up opened the door and went out i became suspicious and went behind her without being noticed Mom went to the washroom and as soon as i sensed she was gonna come out i rushed towards our room Mom Anuradha was walking towards our room suddenly Amarnath called her “Anuradha” she stopped took her pallu on her head it was dark so no one saw me there  i  stood near the door of our room and heard him talk to my Mom. The conversation was in hindi i am translating to hindi here goes their conversation

Amarnath:- “Bahu tomorrow night after 12.00 come to that big attic in the corner of the bungalow i want to talk to you”

Anuradha:- “ Babuji why you want me to come in the night we can talk in the morning only or even now” 

Amarnath:- “No ! not tonight tomorrow night means tomorrow night I want you there.” (he said in a stern voice.)

Anuradha :- “babuji why ?  please tell me if i fell its right  i'll  come but please tell me why ?’

Amarnath :- “I know Kumar is away from you i want to help you with what Kumar can't give you. I Want to give you bahu.”

Anuradha :- “Chee babuji what are you saying i am your daughter in law. How can you talk to me like this. ? it's wrong ?

Amarnath :- “Enough i have talked sweetly, listen you slut i want you in that attic tomorrow night if you wont come or even if you try to leave the village i'll have your son killed first thing in the morning.”

Anuradha :- (joining hands) “ babuji please for god’s sake please spare me. And my son”

Amarnath :- Nothing doing if you don't come tomorrow night after 12:00 then be prepared to see your son in a photo frame on the wall with a garland around the frame. If you go to the security officer please go nobody can do anything against me in this village check for yourself if you want but be prepared to face the consequences

Amarnath :- listen Bahu it's a fair deal rather than losing everything just a for small work that you have to do.

Anuradha:- afraid and crying ok babuji but ill come only once tomorrow after that i will go back to mumbai

Amarnath:- Fair enough but please be there or else…..

Anuradha:- i will come babuji
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 4 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 11-02-2023, 05:39 PM