Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(09-02-2023, 12:54 PM)RCF Wrote: 1. He is an idiot but still a honest one..His character was always the same..never did deviate from his original one from the first part..that's the best part about him. He makes mistakes but those are his mistakes and he owns them and he is also very good in owning Meera's mistakes. Also he accepts Meera in any state as long as she loves him and i respect his character for that sincerity.

2. She was a sweet heart..no doubt about it..if you ask me the Meera from first two parts is one of the best character ever written ..she is a dominant women yet soft inside for her husband..loves him beyond you can imagine ,smart and intelligent than Krish. She can think quickly and foresee future issues in their life which Krish cannot even imagine..yet the third part killed her spirit. She became one of many conquests of Desai..fell for him though she didn't love him as much as Krish but it was only matter of time because she couldn't differentiate her lust vs her love..She thought Desai loved her..she believed him and got tricked and all that because she just cannot deny the sex..her body and mind craved it..Nidhi explained it better. Meera should not have fallen so deep..hence it proved that she is not strong enough as Krish despite his inadequacies.

Also the biggest problem with the third part is her character was messed up..neither her thinking about punishing her self was correct nor her decision to leave Krish was correct
She says she is punishing herself every time she sleeps with Desai , now that is some BS ..if that is a punishment then every women will wish they get it...You know what would have been a real punishment for her and Krish , an irreparable separation coming from some hard decisions but those should come from hard circumstances not Jai episode as that episode is so weak that it can never justify the reactions and consequences as episode with Ashish messed up that purity, they don't need Desai to separate them..Meera using him to convince Krish is OK but for her in her mind once she convinces Krish Desai role should have ended...the fact that she did not leave Desai the very next minute Krish walked out of house as her part to make Krish believe that she has chosen Desai is complete says a lot about her punishment...she enjoyed sex non stop since Krish left and her thinking that she will enjoy it until she considers her punishment is enough then she will change is beyond comprehension..If you saw her how she caved in for every trick in the Desai's book says that her thinking is not straight, she has no intention of becoming daughter in law nor be with Desai yet she promised his mom and behaved as if she truly is in love with Desai..no fight what so ever for every trick Desai played on her..she is ready to meet them after her trip with Desai..if not for Nidhi she would have had an affair with Desai again for a while which would have become a manipulated sugar coated love experience for her with no pure love from Desai..she does not have the will to keep Desai at distance unless she knows the truth that she is one of many for him...that tells how much she values him...hope author explains this thought process as it is messed up they way we read it ..she could not comprehend correctly a simple fact that with only Krish she can enjoy it even if she has guilt..On one side she agrees that she is part of the crimes and on the other hand she says she needs to leave him so there are no more crimes but what she is planning with Desai and almost about to implement if not for Krish is also a crime in my book ..so where is her integrity. Every time Desai asks her if she loves him she says not yet..so you are expecting to fall in love with him and its not easy but he could be right choice..and you are willing to give him that opportunity so you have decided to move on and at the same time hoping Krish would move on too..so is it a sacrifice for Krish or a better future for her and Krish? If it is first one then it is very lame..if it is second one then you should not talk BS like make me sleep with all ..use my body and then one day i will be ready for you in my heart. Over all i felt she is not complete in this part..only thing that happened was it ruined my Meera. Wish this series had ended in part 2 , the way i see it nothing was accomplished or proved in part 3. If Meera despite an affair had withstood Desai and his skills it would have been proven that she is indeed not any one but only one MEERA.

3 . Yes agreed very well written character and no shocker there that author got sucked into his character and ended up making him the main character..If you think about his other variations..Ashish being the winner in other story would have been a disaster...people would have never understood Meera's decision to choose Ashish over Krish and Meera would have been deemed an eternal whore...also portraying Ashish as one women man and a person who deserves Meera just after divorcing his wife for Meera would have been hilarious...Because no matter how much readers hate Krish for being a pussy all this series they want him to win at the end hence this ending is perfect despite its character flaws.

Really felt happy to read comments on Meera, Krish and the story... I want to talk more and discus about all but I just want to read anything or something about Krish Meera ... It felt so good to read something about them after such a long gap........Still trying to deal with the void...
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed) - by chutdriller - 10-02-2023, 12:28 AM