Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter -86

After hearing the narration from salmaan, Vishnu and Anand sat there completely astonished and they were not able to believe what they just heard. Vishnu was hurt really as he loves devika alot. The pain was unbearable for him.
He was wondering how Rahim could start behaving like. He was his best friend. Now Rahim not only hurt him and Anand also he has hurted devika madam. Vishnu really got angry, for what rahim has done here. Vishnu showed his anger to salmaan.
He gave hard slap to salmaan
Vishnu - do you know, what you guys have done fucker

Salman was drunk and got scared at the sudden attitude change of Vishnu. He gave another slap and shouted

Vishnu - Fucker, if you tell anyone else regarding what happenes to devika madam i will kill you. Do you understand

Salmaan was totally scared

Salmaan - yes yes I won't say to anyone

Vishnu- i wont let anyone to hurt devika madam

Saying that he again raised his hand to slap him . but anand stopped him. Salmaan quickly got up and left from the bar scared.

Anand - what are you doing bro, why did you get this upset
Vishnu - you heard what rahim did to her right?
Anand - yes, I understand that, but we were all waiting to do something with her right?
Vishnu - yeah , but notf in this way, if she is willingly doing it is fine. This is not like that. It ia blackmailing and assaulting. Whatevee I did. She was ok with that
Anand - I know, and we know how Rahim is , he is sometimes very aggressive and arrogant. Would go to any extend to get what he wanted
Vishnu - I will not let him do anythine. Now I wilo teach him a lesson
Anand - what are you planning
Vishnu - need to do something, are you going to stay with me
Anand - Yeah , I can stay. So its only me who have not gotten any opportunity with devik madam
Vishnu - If you stay with and support me , I will make sure , you also get to enjoy her
Anand - so bro you dont have any problem, me enjoying her
Vishnu - bro, its true I like her a lot, but I don't have any problem , doing something with her consent. What rahim did was different
Anand - I agree bro
Vishnu - He has spoiled everything, now we have to find someway to win her trust back
Anand - how?

Chapter - 87

Last couple of days, devika was complelely shaken , sad and gloomy. She does not know what is happening in her life. She was scared and anxious. She never expected this behaviour from Rahim. She treated him like her own brother. But she can't even think what Rahim is doing to her.
On top of that, now her husband needs to go to North India for 1 month deputation from his bank. She cant even think how she would be able to manage alone for that period. She was really scared to tell everything to her husband. She was on the verge of breakdown.

After couple of days, her husband left for office work for 1 month. Her parents was also not there as they have gone for pilgrimage. Devika had taken leave from the school as she does not want to Rahim anymore. She was thinking of resigning from school , but that will not solve the problem. Rahim would be still after her.
One day morning she was laying down on her bed , breastfeeding her baby, consumed in her thoughts, thinking about how her happy life turned upside down just in couple of days. Baby was feeding from her breast. Devika was wearing a normal nighty and she was not wearing any bra underneath as she is at home and have to frequently feed her baby.
Suddenly she heard her door bell ringing. Her baby was still feeding, so she forcefully made Adi to release her nipple, wiped her breast with a cloth and put the hooks of her nighty. She kept adi on the cradle and took an cloth to cover her bosom as she was not wearing bra underneath. She went and peeked through the window and and found it was Vishnu. She did not want to see anyone and trust anyone anyomore as she found the true nature of Rahim. She was confused to open the door or not.

Vishnu again rang the bell continously. So she opened the door little. Vishnu could only see half of her face outside

Devika - what do you want?
Vishnu - madam its me Vishnu
Devika - I understood, why did you come here
Vishnu - madam I wanted to speak with you
Devika - I dont want to speak with anyone
Vishnu - madam please can i come in
Devika- No, I said I dont want to speak with anyone
Vishnu - madam pls dont talk that way. Please allow me to speak with you

Devika - I said I dont want to speak with anyone. Please leave me alone

Saying that she shut the door closed. And after a moment checked through the window to see if he is gone. But Vishnu was still there sitting in the steps and it appeared he was crying. And seeing Vishnu crying again melted Devika and the angel in her kicked in. She opened the door and asked Vishnu to come in. Vishnu wiped his tears and walked into the house. Devika closed the door

Devika - why are you crying?
Vishnu - Why are you avoiding me these days
Devika - im not avoiding you
Vishnu - madam you have not spoken with for few days. Always tried to avoid me whenever I came to see you
Devika - there is nothing like that. I thought to have some time for myself
Vishnu - its not that madam. There is something bothering. What happened madam. You were not like this. You dont look cheerful anymore. What happened madam?

Devika - nothing Vishnu , there is nothing like
Vishnu - no, tell me madam, did I do anything wrong?
Devika - No Vishnu , its not you. There is nothing. You can leave from here
Vishnu - no I won't leave without knowing what is bothering you. I cannot see you sad. You are my elder sister. Please tell me
Devika was quiet
Vishnu - You don't consider me as your brother anymore

Devika couldn't bear the pain anymore and she bursted into tears and started crying. Even though Vishnu know what exactly had happened to her , he acted as if he doesn't know anything. He went near Devika and held her shoulder

Vishnu - madam what happened?

Devika was crying and tears started rolling down her round cheeks

Vishnu - madam , please let me know what happened. We will solve it ,whatever it is
Devika - no vishnu , its something you cannot solve
Vishnu - without telling , how would you know. Believe me madam , you are my sister. Whatever it is I will solve it for you madam

Atlast after lot of assuring from Vishnu , devika started to open up slowly

Devika - it is , it is, it is your friend Rahim. Rahim is the one who is bothering me. Rahim is the villain in my life now

Vishnu acted surprised " Rahim"

Devika - Yes Vishnu, it is Rahim and Ramu

Devika slowly started to recollect what had happened. She told him, how it all started on that day of shooting with Ramu and Rahim. With tears she told Vishnu, how Ramu started to blackmail on the next day after walking off from the shooting, with her dress changing clip, which Ramu had shot hiding that day. And later to her utter disbelief Rahim also joined with Ramu in threatening to leak the video. She also told about Rahim's cruel behavior on the day of kabbadi match.

After telling the whole story, devika bursted into crying and Vishnu felt really bad seeing her in that condition. He was determined to help her. He touched her shoulder to console her and devia immediately hugged him tight and weeped on his shoulder. Vishnu felt her braless boobs pressing on his chest

Devika - what will I do now, Vishnu. Im scared , i dont know

Vishnu - dont worry madam, im there for you. I will solve it for you. No one would come to know about this. You are my sister, its my duty to help you. Yo did not do anything wrong.

Devika - but how?

Devika was still hugging him by resting her head on his shoulder
Vishnu - I will make a plan ,madam. Dont worry about . we will handle this.

Devika felt little relieved , she raised her head from his shoulder and looked at Vishnu and still with tears in her eyes

Devika - you are truly my younger brother vishnu.

Saying that she kissed him on his forehead
Vishnu -now stop crying madam , i gave you assurance that i will handle this. Now you should stop crying madam. Saying that he wiped of the tears from her eyes.

Chapter - 88

Next couple of days, Vishnu was making plans to save Devika from Ramu and Rahim. He discussed with Anand on how they can proceed. They made so many plans, but was not impressed with anything. With their plan, they wanted to delete the videos both Rahim and Ramu had taken during the shooting of shot film. And also Vishnu wanted to teach them a lesson.
After brainstorming for couple of days they made a big plan to save devika from the evil hands of Rahim and Ramu.

Devika was still on leave , she was feeling little bit better after the last visit from Vishnu as he assured her that he will take care of everything. She avoided the calls from Rahim and Ramu during that time. And she was really missing her husband during this tough time. He would be away atleast for a month now because of the deputation. She speaks with him daily. On the next day morning she was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, when the door bell rang. Adi was still sleeping and devika was wearing a light blue nighty. As it was morning and as she was alone in the house and needs to feed adi frequently she was not wearing any bra inside. She came to the front door and peeked through the window and found Vishnu outside.

As it was Vishnu only, she did not bother about covering her breast with shawl or wearing a bra. She opened the door and smiled at Vishnu. Vishnu was also happy to find a smiling Devika. Devika was little relieved seeing Vishnu, thinking he might have come with a plan to save her from this bad situation.

She invited vishnu inside. Vishnu happily got inside and he also noticed her breasts shaking little while she was walking and also noticed small impression of her nipple pokies on her nighty. He understood she was not wearing bra inside.

Vishnu - Hi madam, you are looking more happy today
Devika - im quite releived to see you. I hope you are having a plan
Vishnu - haha, I told na your brother would be always there for you, when you are in trouble
Devika - you are so caring Vishnu. I want those 2 rowdies realise what they are doing is wrong and it should not be repeated to any women
Vishnu - I assure madam, they will get appropriate punishment for what they have done
Devika - i dont want to punish them, They are kids. I just to make them realise and make them good people
Vishnu - dont worry about that madam, just stay as per my plan. And they will get what they deserve and you would be able to stay happy after that.

Devika - i trust you Vishnu, I will follow what you say. I wanted to get out of this torment
Vishnu - thats good
Devika - so whats your plan?
Vishnu - its bit complicated. I will you in detail
Devika - ok. Did you have breakfast?
Vishnu - no madam
Devika - first we will have breakfast then? I will get it for you. Vishnu wash your hands and sit on the table. I will come now

Saying that she got up and went to the kitchen. Vishnu sat there staring at her swaying ass in the nighty. He got up and washed his hands and settled in the table.
Soon devika came with plates and food. She served dosa and chutney to him. Vishnu did not miss the view of how her boobs are jiggling with her each steps.

Vishnu - where is Adi?

Devika - he has not woken up yet. How is the food?
Vishnu - its super. Havnt eaten such a tasty food recently
Devika - is it. ? Haha?
Vishnu - did Adi had his beakfast?
Devika - haha no. He will soon wake up and gonna be hungry?
Vishnu- So his food is ready? Vishnu asked with a grin
Devika - his food is always ready?

This time Vishnu looked at her breast directly.

Vishnu - it looks like his food is already cooked and ready to serve

Devika looked at where Vishnu is looking and found her nipples poking on her nighty.

Devika - chee. You are always naughty Vishnu. Where are you looking?

Vishnu - haha. It seems you have cooked too much food for him. It looks bigger

Devika - stupid, it because im not wearing inner. So I could easily feed him

Devika do not mind Vishnu being naughty with her as she is really comfortable with him and treats him like a brother. And she thinks Vishnu also feel the same way.

Devika becoming little serious
Devika - so whats our plan?
[+] 8 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 08-02-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM