Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva's Train Journey to Gaderi

Purva was looking a little scared and too much embraced. Though she wiped her hand full of cum on her skirt but still her hand was sticky and now the skirt got some patches of cum on it.
She looked up. Ramu was smiling mischievously. Now he was chewing paan and his tongue and teeth became red.
She looked around. Every single person was looking at her and their eyes were not innocent at all. A group of a few ugly men again started coming towards her.
She was horrified. Her knees were shaking. She didn't think about what to do. What's coming next and where all these will stop.
She felt pee would leak out her pee hole at any moment, as she was so panicked.She was trying to hold it with all her power. It would be worse if she leaked any water there. She crossed her legs and bit her lips. She felt she would fall to the ground as her legs got weak.
A few drops of tear came down from the corner of her left eye.
The labor class men were coming closer. She somehow managed to turn towards the window and now they were coming from her left side.
The first man hit her shoulder with His shoulder and crossed her. By that hit she was about to fall on the man sitting in front of her, who was fingering her pussy a few minutes ago.
The man quickly raised his hand and held her boobs with his palms and said, are re sambhal ke bhouji ( are re be careful Bhabhi ji).
And just then the second man hit her waist with his waist and crossed her.
She became more disbalanced but the third one pushed her back with his hand and the man holding her boobs removed his hands and she fell on his lap..
Abby gir gayi gir gayi. Uthao Shali ko( Abby She fell down. Pull the slut up ), the next man shouted and he pulled the thin strap of her top.
She was also trying to get up. But the train tumbled suddenly and she again fell on the next man's lap. And the strap on her left shoulder torn from the joint at her front. And the cloth came down a little from her boob. Now half of her left milky white boob was on display for all. Even a very little flesh of her pinkish areola was peeking out from the top.
She tried to get up fast but again fell on the man due to the turbulence. Her left boob smashed on his chin..
The man put his one hand on her back and pushed her towards him.
His face buried on her left boob and he licked her little visible areola. His other hand went under her skirt and he discovered that she had nothing underneath her tiny skirt.
He rubbed his hand all over her ass and soon found the small hole of her shaven pussy. He bit her nippple over the cloth and poked into her cunt and as soon he poked her pussy he realized something wet on his lap and pushed her back and shouted, Oye hat gandi randi aurat. Meri god me hi peshab kar dali? Hat shali. ( Oye move away dirty whore. Did you have to pee on my lap? Get away slut.)
She realized that the worst happened. She did the thing which she did not want to do.
Water leaked out from her peehole and landed on his lap.
She got more panicked..
What will she do now? Though there was too much chaos and the train was making too much noise, even a few to her surrounding could hear what the man said,
They looked down and saw the urine dripping down to the ground through her legs.
She couldn't hold anymore and. She got more panicked and urine started falling between her legs like drops from the tap water. She had no control over her own body.
Her legs lost all their power and she fell on the ground.
When she again opened her eyes she found she was sitting on the dirty floor of the train boggy. Her back was leaning on the wall under the window between two lower berths.
Her legs were stretched apart and her skirt was scrambled up on her upper thighs and her shaven pussy was exposed to all.
The skirt was wet. The left boob was hanging outside of the top. And the right boob was also exposed to half as the strap on her right shoulder was also torn down. 
Her entire body was in pain.
She looked straight, she could see the 
outside from the side berth window which was now in her opposite direction . But those two men were not there.
 She looked up.
And she panicked again. Ramu was not there on the upper berth.
Another man was looking down and smiling.
She looked around.
Where am I? Where is Ramu? 
     Tarun was visualizing the entire scenario in his dream.
He saw he was standing in the crowd.
Purva literally pissed out and fell on the floor on her pee.
Tarun tried to pick her up but he couldn't.
The entire train was laughing and enjoying themselves.
One fat man came forward pushing others. He was wearing a short lungi folded above his knees. He was smelling like rotten fish. Probably he was a fisherman.
He shouted, abby hato sab. Mujhe dekhne do. Randi Behosh ho gai hai. ( Move everyone. Let me see. The slut is senseless )
Another Man( very lean) : Ha to kya hua? Hat be motu may sambhal lunga( so what? Move away fat man, let me handle)
Another man said, She is dirty. She just pissed off and is now laying on her piss.
So what another said, and he pulled her up.
Another nan pulled her top and thus the other strap was also torn.
The fat man pushed the other men and took her on his shoulder.
The man who was sitting on the side berth, was trying to stop the fat man and he was pulling her skirt. And the clip got apart from the skirt but the zipper was still closed. So the skirt was on her waist but it became loose.
Where are you taking her? One asked.
To the toilet, to make her clean, the fat man replied.
No need for that….. A very Sharp and loud but very deep voice came from behind.
A tall and pitch dark man came through the crowd and he held Purva's underarms and lifted her from the fat man's shoulder.
He took her on his lap.
Her boobs pressed with his chest.
Tarun finds him beside the man in the train, in his dream.
He saw the man take her on his lap and headed forward. But surprisingly Purva's legs wrapped his waist.
The man took her inside a channel and put her down between two berths and under the window.
He leaned her body to the wall. And sat on the lower berth beside her.
And just then Purva opened her eyes.
Strong and foul odor was hitting her nose trail. She thought it was coming from her body as she was pissed off a few minutes ago. But no, the smell was too strong. Maybe the man took her near the toilet attached with the boggy. It was unbearable to smell.
She closed her nose with her fingers and straightened her back on the wall.
For three to four minutes she was totally blank and couldn't find what happened to her. But when the tall and strong man was carrying her on his lap she got her sense back. She realized that someone is carrying her. She slightly opened her eyelids with fear and saw the mad crowd was hullaring and using bad jokes on her and also using slang words to the man who was carrying her.
She didn't see the face of that man nor was she interested to see. She just closed her eyes again.
When he put her down she remained as she was still senseless. And she stayed like that for a few minutes. She was assuming that she is senseless but she was listening to what the men were talking about her.
They were speaking in Hindi and Bhojpuri language. She was unable to understand every word, though she could understand most of it.
She assumed that there were at least 8 men talking who were sitting on the berths around her.
One said, abbey bhosdike, maki boor, is randi ko iha kiu utha laya?( Mother's cunt, asshole, why did you bring this randi here?)
Another voice came from her left. Maybe he was her rescuer. His voice was very heavy and deep. He said, to kaya chor deta r*pe hone ke liye?( So, what would I do? Leave her just like that to be r*ped?)
Another voice said, He he ye to train me chari hi hai chudwane ke liye. Dekh nahi kaise boor aur chuchi nikal k ghum rahi thi saali kutiya? ( he this slut had boarded the train to get banged. Didn't you see how she was roaming showing off her pussy and boobs?)
Another : Ha bhai aisan besaram randi kahi dekhaba? Kiu uthake ke ailba musibad ko?
(Yes man I've never seen this kind of shameless slut ever. Why are you bringing this trouble here?)
Hira mushibad se nehi darta ( Hira don't fear from trouble ) the rescuer said.
Now Purva knew his name.
One man said, Aisa mast Randi maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Mast mast mast haire. Dekh te hi masti char jati hai. Dekh kaise ghur rahi hai iski boor. Mano kahe rahi ho aao mujhe chodo. Merato land laplapa raha hai re. Dal du kaya? ( Oh man, I have never seen this kind of beautiful and sexy whore in my life. She is so sexy. It's getting hard. My dick is dancing. I can't control myself anymore. May I enter my dick?)
Hira: Chup be shale harami . Baitha rai. Tujhe ye Randi lag rahi hai? Dekh kaise gori chitti mulayam twacha hai iski. Huliye pe mat ja. Chehre se toh lag raha hai unchi khandan ki hogi. ( shut up you bloody fucker. Do you think she is a whore? See how beautiful, soft and fair skin she has. Don't go to her dress. Her face is telling us everything. Maybe she is from very high society )
One man asked, So what do we do with her now?
Hira: Let her awake first and then we Will enquire about her. Remember we are not bloody r*pist. So…
Other man: Yes you are right. But then tell me what was her purpose to board the train like this?
Hira: Let her wake up and then we could listen from her own mouth.
And Ravi chacha adjust your dhoti. It's not good for your health at this age.
An old man named Ravi laughed and covered his bulge with his hand and said, What will I do Beta? See see, Randi is spreading her legs. Wow…Hira, it's really difficult to control.
Another voice said, see Hira, how many red marks on her body. It seems many men had enjoyed her. And these marks are not so old.
What do you think?
Hira: As I told you, Let her become conscious first. 
Purva realized that she is now in a group. And the man named Hira is their leader.
She realized that Ramu was right. Only her body language could protect her in that situation. She shouldn't have panicked. The crowd easily recognized her body language and they treated her like that. There is no escape zone for her now. There is no way back from here. It's better to enjoy the Trip with these multiple low class men traveling with her. It was her dream. She shouldn't blame Ramu for this. Actually she should give him thanks for this. And it's her fault for not listening to his instructions.
But her mind was not listening to her or Ramu's. Her mind was still in fear.
She understood, how long her eyes are closed, she is out of danger. So she was laying like that there and preparing herself for the rest of the journey.
She held her breath and slowly moved her legs and let the right leg folded and the left leg aparted more. Her pussy was now clearly on display.
Ravi chacha : Arre teri. Ye ye gulabi pankhuri to dekh kaisi khili hui hai aur kaise fuli fuli si hai. Jarur shaline samuhik chodan karwai hogi kafi mardo se. Aur dekh dekh rash bhi sirak rahi hay. ( Oh my fuck!! See how beautiful these pussy lips are. Wow how spreaded and swelling these are. She must have banged her hole with lots of men.
Purva folded the other leg too and leaned down a little. She did that move as she was unconsciously doing that.
And now her pussy became more open and also her ass hole was now visible.
Another man said, "E ee.. Dekh dekh iski to gude ki putki bhi dikh raha hai re.. ( E e e… look everyone, her ass hole also visible.. )
Everyone turned to look at her ass hole.
Hira: Iski to putki bhi kitni sundar hai. ( Her Asshole is also so beautiful.)
They all laughed.
Purva started feeling hot. Her anxiety and fear had started feeding out and she was getting hornier.
Her clit became very stiff and it was throbbing.
She observed that her clit had become a little larger than usual, after returning from Salim's garage. And all the time it remains stiffened. And she could feel a constant etching on her clit.
And now the etching became so unbearable that she had to scratch her clit.
But how could she do that?
She thought for a second and arched her back and moaned a little as she was doing this in her dream. And lifted her hand a little and put it down on her crotch.
She was getting horny. She thought for a while, A bunch of horney men are waiting for her turn. She was taking time to make her decision, should she act like a decent lady or go with the flow. In every case she will get banged. So why not engage submissively and enjoy herself.
She took the decision and her fingers moved.
She touched her clit and moaned, ahh.. But she didn't scratch her clit.
She thought to clear the confusion and let them know why I'm traveling in the train like this.
So she slowly pinched her clit and then removed her hand and her hand fell down beside her thigh.
She leaned her neck to the side. And was waiting for some response from the men.
She was about to move her body again but just then someone whispered and she stopped moving.
A voice whispered : Hira, kaya ye abivi behos hai ya jagi hui hai? ( Hira, is she still unconscious or she is conscious?)
Hira : Sushhhh. She is unconscious but I think she is dreaming. Don't make any noise.
Tarun saw a man coming from another channel and stood on him. But he got no contact from him and he was still able to see the going on scenario in his dream.
A few more men came. Also the fat man and they started watching her.
The fat man spoke a word but Hira looked at him with red eyes and signaled him to shut his mouth.
He closed his lips and started watching her.
Purva took a couple of seconds and then responded again.
She murmurs in hindi: Ummn Ramu Kaya huya? Jor se karo na. Ahh humm aur jor se ramu aur jor se…ahhh.. (Ummm Ramu what happened? Harder Ramu harder. Fuck me harder. Ahh hummm Yeah harder Ramu fuck me harder.. Ahh ummm.) Then she became silent and all the lusty Spector was looking at her without blinking their eyes. Without speaking a word. They were spellbound. Those lower class illiterate dirty labor class people had never imagined such thing in their life.
A very beautiful sexy married woman is laying unconcious and almost naked in a crowded general compartment and requesting a man to fuck her harder in her unconcious state.
There was only one kind of movement going on. Everyone was squeezing their hardened tool over their clothes.
And another constant movement was going on, Purva's exposed boobs were continuously dangling according to the train's jerking.
Purva again murmured : Ah Ramu where are you? See what your friends did with me. They made marks on my body. Ahh. See they inserted a doorknob inside my ass hole.
Should I remove it,Ramu? Or leave it there?
And her one hand went on her pussy and she rubbed her pussy.
Her other hand went on her left boob and she squeezed her exposed boob.
She arched her body and moaned. She was showing anxiety in her closed eyes.
Her eyeballs were moving faster behind her eyelids. And suddenly the train applied a brake and Purva fell on Hira's leg.
Ahh she screamed and straightened herself.
She sat straight on the wall and slowly opened her eyes.
She looked around with a blank look, assuming that she was just wake-up from her unconscious state and was surprised to find her in the train.
The message she wanted to deliver to the group, she delivered already.
Now she was looking for Ramu.
Tarun saw Ramu was secretly watching her, hiding behind the fat man. And he was also recording everything.
Tarun tried to inform Purva about Ramu but he couldn't. He saw Purva was looking at him but she couldn't recognize him.
He was getting frustrated. He realized that he was dreaming. He tried to break his dream and wake up. He was sweating. He was trying hard to come out of his dream. But the dream continued.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 07-02-2023, 06:05 PM