Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Mansi could not believe how fast the lift reached all the way up to the 35th floor. The lifts she was used to, took that much time to reach 4 floors. She stepped out into a floor that was even more fancy than the lobby. She felt a little intimidated. But Reena aunty was expecting her. She went to Suite 3502 and knocked.

The door was opened by an unknown person. A tall old man in a suit, with half-bald white hair and a big belly.
"Oh I am sorry." Mansi said and looked at the number outside the door.
"You must be Mansi." the man flashed her a friendly smile. "Don't worry, you're not in the wrong place."
"Come on in. Mansi!" she heard Reena aunty's voice from behind the old man. He stepped away and opened the door wide. He saw Reena aunty putting some glasses on a coffee table.
"Oh, I didn't..." Mansi was a little taken aback. She had not expected anyone else to be there. But she still walked in, feeling out of place again.
"Sorry if this gentle giant scared you." Reena aunty smiled. "Let me introduce you two. This is an old family friend of mine, Mr. Navin Dutt. And as I told you, Duttsahab, this is my old neighbor from Meerut Mansi."
"Pleased to meet you, Mansiji." he politely folded his hands.
"He lives in Delhi. Called me a little while ago saying he was in Bombay for a business trip, so how about lunch? I assumed you wouldn't mind if he joined us."
"Not at all." Mansi politely said, although she was a little disappointed. With someone else there, she would not be able to be very open in her conversations. And would not feel comfortable bringing up the topic of a job.
The three of them headed towards the plush couches in the living area.
"Some beer, Mansiji?" Dutt asked pointing at the glasses on the table.
"No, thanks. I don't drink."
"Some orange juice then?" Reena aunty asked.
"Sure."
"Let me go get it."
Reena went into another room as Mansi sat on the couch. She could not believe how deep her petite body sank in. Dutt sat on a single seat perpendicular to her and smiled. There was an awkward silence.
----------
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-02-2023, 03:55 PM