Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Ten minutes later, Mansi had finished the whole thing. Reena aunty paid the bill and they started walking back to her hotel.

"Thank you so much for lunch, aunty." Mansi said, as Reena led her into her office.
"You're welcome, sweetie." she said. "No offense, but it looked like you really needed that."
"What do you mean?"
"Some indulgence...something nice...something out of the ordinary. Your life needs some more sunshine."
"What my life needs is some more money." Mansi bitterly said.
"So would you be interested in a job?" she asked.
"In the hotel? Like a receptionist?"
"Sure, you could be a receptionist if you want." Reena aunty said. "But those shifts are a minimum of 8 hours."
"Oh, that doesn't seem like something I could do."
"Hmmm." Reena said, playing with her phone. "I will think of something. Do you want some tea?"
"No thanks, aunty, I am so full with that dessert." Mansi said.
"It is amazing, right?" Reena smiled. "I have it at least once a week."
"I wish I could afford to. I saw the price on the menu. It was...let's say it cost a lot more than the ice cream we have at our usual restaurant." Mansi said. "Thank you again for the treat. And the shoes. You are being so kind. I wish I could repay you back in some way."
"Nonsense!" Reena shrugged. "You are an old friend. Friends shouldn't really bother about repaying stuff."
There was a lull in the conversation. Then Reena started talking again.

"Although we are old friends, I don't know much about what happened since we lost touch."
Mansi kept finding these "old friends" references odd. Yes, they lived in the same neighborhood over a decade ago. But they barely knew each other. Even so, the old lady was being so nice that it was hard not to think of her as a friend.
"Well, not much happened." she shrugged.
"Is yours an arranged marriage?"
"Yes, of course."
"Why of course? I knew many people having love marriages in Meerut."
"I know. So did I. But you didn't know my parents." Mansi said.
"Hmmmm...so did you get to spend any time with your husband before you married him?"
"Oh yes. We went for a movie once..." Mansi said.
"Okay..."
"But my mother was with me."
"Oh..."
"It was nice." Mansi smiled.
Reena realized that Mansi's upbringing had been even more sheltered and protected than she had imagined. She knew those type of families. Doing their best to stamp out a woman's individuality as soon as she is born. And then trade her away in a marriage like cattle.
"How many years have you been married?"
"Almost eight years."
"And how old is Pinky?"
"Seven."
"So Amar didn't waste much time, huh?" Reena winked.
"Aunty!" Mansi blushed.
------
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-02-2023, 11:13 AM