Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Small glimpse of Weekend Update as requested by Fans. WARNING - Less action but more build up . Will soon provide with its continuation in few days.

The car parked in front of Mr Patil's village home. But Richa was not the first one to get out. Instead it were Ramesh and Vinod who came out from the other door and opened the one for Richa. She slowly came out by glaring them through the corner of her eyes.She hated these low class men who were having a casual smile stuck on their faces, behaving as if nothing has happened at all, and everything was normal. But only she knew what gross activities have been witnessed in the entire journey few moment ago.

Richa saw Gaurav ji and Mr. Patil waiting at the door. But what Suprized her most was 'IMRAN'. Yes her favourite master ,he had come today morning itself when she was at Mr Khan's place , Imran was standing there along with other guyz. Although he was supposed to come yesterday itself in the evening to attend the wedding but couldn't make it due to certain circumstances.

My wife was mesmerised seeing her lover and master. She immediately ran towards him, went near him and gave him a long and tight hug. Richa had been missing him really bad and they seemed to be true lovers reuniting after ages.

It was for the 1st time Imran had embracced my wife, and that too publically in front of Patil Sahab , Gaurav ji, Mr Kumre and Shambharkar. Yes he knew and understood that the driver and his friends have thoroughly used her. and was trying to provide comfort to her aching body by offering his masculinity and strength.

Richa had burried her face into his broad chest and ran her hands on his back and kept on measuring its size. He was definitely a bold man with strong built and obviously long dick as well.

This time he didn't try anything naughty. But simply carressed her hair, back and round ass gently from behind. It seemed to be more inclined towards affection rather than lust. Even the touch of this man made my wife feel so heavenly. She wanted to be his and only his sole property and get away with all other bastard men who had tortured and troubled her all along until now. But it remained only a wish until Imran's final say. She was definitely ready to betray her mind, body and soul for her master's wish.

Imran slowly separated her and asked her go inside and get some rest into the guest room where he was staying. Richa went inside and threw herself in the guest room's bed. She was literally tired from the long travel and infact more from the torment of Ramesh, Vinod and the Driver.

My wife didn't even care to get fresh or change her clothes. But simply dozed off under the bedsheet all naked except her inner wears. As it was the only way to remove the fatigue from her tired and aching body.

.....................................................................................................................

Around 2 hours later at roughly 2:30 pm in the noon. Imran came in with lunch and sat beside Richa at the corner of the bed. He didn't want to wake her up but knew she had not taken any food since morning. He slowly murmurmed into her ear and Richa woke up in 2nd call. She saw Imran carrying lunch for her. She got up slowly with her back vertically straight, while her legs were still laying horizontally over the bed.

My wife thanked him for this kind gesture and began having her lunch without even gargelling her mouth. Imran didn't mind at all and kept on feeding her each small portion. He was behaving like a caring husband today, and that suprized Richa as well.

Richa was expecting Imran to jump on her as soon as she finished her meal. But he calmly walked outside leaving her alone in the room. It startled her a bit as she quickly checked the clock. It was still about mid afternoon and she was expecting Imran to make use of that time. But she heard the main door slamming closed assuming the someone had left and decided to walk outside to check on Imran. She wondered if she should wear something( from the old dress itself) else before that but eventually only wrapped the same bedsheet around her.

"Kafi thaki hui lag rahi hai...Khan saahab ke aadmi log ne jyada jor jabardasti ki kya ?"
“You seem dead tired, did khan sir's men force u a lot?”, asked Imran as he saw her walking out.

“Yes, I mean… they were very bad men, who didn't know how to treat any woman.…...!!!!"

"Uuummmmmmmm”, Richa fumbled again not knowing what was on his mind when he asked this qstn. Imran smiled at her fumbling for words but didn’t make any move

“Do you need something from me Imran ?”, my wife finally couldn’t hold back and asked him.

This time he smiled louder acknowledging her sluttiness upon seeing her readiness towards him even after enduring so much pain. Richa sensed it and was embarrassed but she knew it was the truth as well. She smiled half heartedly and approached the sofa next to where he was sitting.

Imran gave her a long and cold stare making her nervous as hell. She was still not able to read his mind but thought of something and got up from sofa and went down on her knees in front of him. That probably pleased Imran as he stood up and asked her to follow him towards the guest bathroom. As they walked towards, Imran removed his shirt and trouser and walked inside in his boxers. Richa could see the erection and was somewhat relieved.

My wife was asked to stand at the center as he picked up the shower tap (free moving) and sprayed warm water all over her body; quickly followed by liquid soap lying beside. Richa enjoyed the attention and quickly started rubbing her body seductively. Imran laughed at her attempt to seduce him but didn’t do anything; instead he helped her with the soap and water alternatively as she cleaned her face, torso, back, arms and gradually moved to her legs.

He quietly asked her to spread them and aimed the water at her opening. Richa was expecting him to increase temperature of water or some other mean of torture but nothing really occurred. He helped her as she cleaned her love tunnel with her fingers and then her thighs and legs as well. Richa asked if she could use the shampoo for her hairs instead of liquid soap and Imran didn’t object. He even offered her a towel to wrap herself and walked her back to bedroom.

“Thank you!” my wife exclaimed as she couldn’t suppress her surprise at Imran not trying anything nasty with her. Imran too smiled back. “What is going on?”, Richa wondered to herself. She didn’t expect him to be so well mannered to her and neither did she wanted it. There were no two thoughts; she had enjoyed his nasty and filthy ways of using her and she had admitted that to me. This change of guard was confusing her to core. However, here he was, allowing her to dry herself using the towel and waiting patiently beside. “Quick! We don’t have all the day!”, Imran suggested. Richa was glad to hear that as it indicated that he had something in his mind.

In no time, he made Richa lie on the bed and climbed on her. She was already naked and he was only in his boxers as he started kissing her lips. He planted multiple kisses on her face, shoulders and neck before starting to suck her nipples and gradually pressing her tits. Richa was gaining libidos very fast and moaning in pleasure. Imran continued making love to her body as a normal guy. He kept sucking her ample breasts, pressed them with perfect pressure and not to harm them, was licking her ear lobes, kissing her cheeks, snuffing her freshly bathed arms and enjoying her cleavage. Without even being touched, Richa felt she was leaking juices and Imran didn’t delay it too much. He soon went down and felt her moistness as he lowered his boxers. There was no problem for him to enter my wife’s love tunnel. It was her nth prick of the day but most precious for her.

She did her best to provide him adequate room as he started grinding his member inside. Imran was well endowed and he started giving her some hard strokes and Richa started gyrating her pelvis to support him. It was well past 15 minutes as his mobile rang with Mr Patil's call and he wasn’t going to take too long to come.

Richa indicated Imran that he (Mr Patil) will come soon and pleaded if he can finish him of fast as she wanted to satisfy him all alone without any hinderance or disturbance of 3rd person. Else she would again get busy for her another master. The fellow didn’t disagree even then. It was as if he was doing everything to please Richa. Imran has good stamina and he was just about reaching his climax but he pulled out and started to put on his clothes. “You should also wear whatever you’re going to”, he asked my wife who quickly wiped her groin and put on the panty only. She then wore her bra which was lying beside the bed as and like she was wearing it when she entered the house. Richa quickly arranged bedsheet and towels along with her dress still on the bed. She prefered remaining in her undergarments in front of her master always.

“I wont cum in your Pussy today but in your mouth just before Patil saab and other returns!”, commanded Imran.

Richa was stunned once again. It wasn’t a very tough ask by Imran’s standards but the timing was terrible. They could have reached any moment giving no time for Imran to ejaculate. But she also knew that there is nothing like arguing with him; he ensures he get whatever he asks for. Besides Richa hardly had any time to think about options or provide alternatives.

“Can I please do it here?”, Richa requested if she could do it closer to the door of the guest room. She adjusted the curtains such that she could keep an eye on the path from where they would come. Imran agreed to it but insisted that the curtain will be completely undone. With the partially opened door , it wasn’t going to be easy for someone to notice what was going on unless someone pays very detailed attention. Seeing no option Richa went down on the knees as Imran moved the curtains such that he was covered but she was exposed. Richa unzipped him in hurry and started sucking him straight away. The man was still on but was back to his regular ways. He was trying to delay his climax and at the same time giving light slaps to her and pulling her hairs. Richa was trying her best oral skills but the tension was really affecting her and then she thought it was all over as she saw them entering the place.

“We have to stop”, she declared and got up wiping her mouth.

“Shut up”, Imran shouted at her and dragged her towards the main door. He stood right behind the door and stuffed his member in her mouth by pushing her on the knees. Richa was too tensed to think about anything as Imran grinded his cock violently in her mouth and released a jets of semen inside. Richa was sweating in fear as he opened the door.

“Make sure you gulp this down!”, he commanded and quickly rushed to wear his clothes. Richa could see the they all 4 were coming . She quickly slammed the door and tried her best to gulp down. Poor lady! She hardly had any time as Gaurav ji knocked the door. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and let them all in. But instead of waiting for anyone to kiss or feel her, she rushed to adjust herself and drink some water from the bottle. Kumre sir didn't miss that and rushed to grab her as she gulped Imran’s semen along with some water.

My wife was still partially naked ony in her inner wears while all the other men were completely dressed including Imran. Seeing Kumre sir into action with my wife, Shambharkar couldn't resist himself and started touching Richa here and there just for fun. But they were already warned by Patil saahab to not go beyond that.

Chhan Chaan ....asach naagda rahaychi savay zali ahe sali la...kapde ghal ki zara Kutre....divas bhar thokayla tayyarach rahate saali randi

"Good Good ....seems like she is habitual to remain naked everytime....Bitch wear your clothes and get lost from our sight ...This slut is always ready to get fucked..!! "

Richa wore her dress and departed from the room. While the men had some random talks. She was released for time being and remained idle until any further demands were made.

Getting around half an hour for doing almost nothing, my wife began getting bored. She called me to have a conversation.

"Hello Bharat..!! " - Richa was there on the line
"Hey Sweety..How are you ?" I answered the call in very 1st ring.

"I am good..Imran has come today in the morning itself....Just now we had a hot and steamy sex session...Its going great over here...But I am missing you as well" - informed Richa

"Awww dear...Miss u too....When are u going to come back...? or have u decided to abandon your hubby and stay at Patil's village forever" - I asked with a taunt

"I will be coming back home tomorrow Honey...Today is the last day of Wedding reception....We will be leaving after that."

"See you then Cutie ...Till then keep banging" - I tried being naughty before ending the call.
"Sure Hubby" - Richa responded equally with a smirk and then disconnected the call.

......................................................................................................

After around 2 hours, the sun was ready to set and evening took over. Soon was the time for Reception event to start. Imran came near Richa with her travel bag. He asked her to get ready for the occasion as the guest would start coming soon. She was deported with other ladies of the house and got intermingled with them. Patil sir's wife even asked her about her absence since yesterday evening. As they have not seen her since the post marriage ceremony.

My wife provided with a trivial fake answer and dodged the question smartly. She had definitely became expert in telling lies when it came cover to mischief. Moreover , all the other woman were giggling and hence didn't pay much attention to her explanation. Even Mrs Patil didn't bother to ask more counter questions and the matter got burried there itself convincingly.

Soon my wife had a fresh bath ( although alone this time ) and began to wear her last dress which she carried for the trip. It was the beautiful ____________________ . She wore it sexily to impress Imran and be the eye candy for every other guest at the function. Richa wore other ornaments and applied makeup to look elegant. She was looking young, fresh , and attractive. But at the same time her slutiness was also visible feebly. Only the proper beholder could identify it properly.

After everyone got ready, they all decided to move downstairs at the pendal. The reception was supposed to be held near the home itself. Lights were already turned on and stage was already set with Large sofa chairs for bride and groom. Although no guests had come until now. But the family members were all set to welcome them with full enthusiasm.

Soon the Mens gang of family came along. Everyone was looking gentleman and handsome in western 3 peice suit and party wear. Amid all the men , Richa was still searching for Imran who was not yet visible until now.

He came after some time. Along with him came 2 young guests. They (both boys ) seemed to be young and school going kids hardly of 16-17 years age. She wondered who they were ? and why is he with them ?. Imran brought both the boys towards Richa and made their informal introduction.

She came to know that they are cousin brother of bride and soon will gonna be brothers in law in Patil family. Then he slowly ran his hand over her face , down to her neck and dragged further down over her arm till her fingers. It was done so seductively that Richa felt goosebumps. The boyz got excited seeing Richa's sexy body respond to his touch. She definitely was charged by this small gesture and definitely wanted more of it. But behaved in front of the guests.

Then Imran straight away disclosed his plan. He stated - "Yeh dono ladki ke bhai hai aur Patil saab ne in mehmano ka khaas khayal rakhne ke liye kaha hai." Jaise hi function khatam hota h inko kamre me leke jaana aur thode maze karana ." Aur haa..."dono abhi bhi bilkul kaule hai toh tujhe hi inko sab sikhana hoga . Uske baad ka plan raat ko bataunga "

Richa was stunned hearing this ,Imran was asking my wife to service these young virgin boyz on Patil sir's behalf. She was supposed to entertain them after the function gets over and get them fuck her.
Since they were too young( almost half of her age) , she was supposed to guide them and teach them to have sex. Not only that, he had something more planned for her which he will be telling at night itself

The only exclamation which came out of her mouth was - Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ? and saw the boyz admiring her beauty.

Koi problem h kya tujhe ? - inquired Imran loudly mauling her right breast and pinching her nipple over her dress. This created little tension as was done roughly to estabilish his supremacy over her and check her tolerance limit.

" No , I mean nahi...Koi problem nahi ...Patil saahab ke guest matlab humare bhi mehman hi hue . Dont worry, I'll manage them " - replied Richa defeatedly to avoid any scene in front of everyone. She could see the smile of victory on their faces.

Then they all disappeared into the crowd leaving her to ponder upon her slutiness. Now she was really tested for being Richa. But focussed on the event and got mixed with other woman of family. Mrs Patil adored her for looking so beautiful and modest. But she didn't know the inner version of whore hidden inside my wife.

The function went on with the arrival of bride and groom on the Bullet bike through the main entrance in front of everyone . The groom drove slowly so that the cameraman could capture it perfectly, meanwhile the bride was sitting behind him and had her one hand over his shoulder while other was holding his waist cutely. It was a typical Maharashtrian style of entry . Then there were Dhols played to bring more enthusiasm and energy in event. The couple was looking equally pretty and complemented each other. All the close relative began dancing to the beats of drums and welcomed the couple merrily . My wife was pulled by Mrs Patil into the dancing crowd as they carried the couple onto the stage along with dance.

Richa hesitated at first, but upon her further insisting she joined and began swaying her hands in air. Even in that my wife looked really sexy. She carried the bride's hand and brought her towards the stairs. The long skirt of bride was difficult to carry on by herself and Richa helped her hold it from front to avoid slip or fall over stage. The bride thanked her for this kind gesture.

Yes , she was genuinely helping the same girl whose brothers were going to bang her after the reception. Anyways she stopped procastinating future thoughts and began to enjoy the event cheerfully and whole-heartedly.

The dance of family members continued further and infact became more vigourous. The men's gang of the family joined as well this time. Everyone including Gaurav ji , Sandesh , Mr Kumre, Shambharkar, joined and began moving their body. But Imran remained passive and enjoyed seeing them from below the stage.

Richa tried to bring call him up and join in the process. But he refused and the drums paused temporarily. The energized crowd began to come down slowly. But was stopped by Mr Patil who fluttured 500Rs notes on the Bandsmen head and gave them asking to play once more even more loudly. The bandsmen went wild and showed their full power in banging their instruments. Then Patil saab came on stage. Along with him he dragged Imran with his left arm and the bride's brother in his right.

Everyone danced this time and each one showed his special move. Richa was super-excited seeing Imran's moves and joined him. She was really missing this and put all her energy to sway her waist and flaunt her booty. Few steps which she performed catch the eyes of others as well but nobody actually minded as it was all in the family.

After few minutes Imran went away and was soon replaced by bride's brothers with the assistance of Mr Patil. Who whispered something into my wife's ear and she accepted it. Richa kept on shaking her body and kept going on with the throes of drum beats. She could feel pairs of hands carressing her exposed body. Especially her back and arms. They were definitely of them. She didn't mind and continued her dance.

The carressing movement turned into light groping. But thank god, they didn't go further beyond else it would seem objectionable to senior guests. The boys soon wanted to get into serious action but couldn't as the drums finally stopped after 5 minutes. She could see the sad look along with desparation on their faces. But consoled them to continue later at night. This cheered their mood.

Couple of hours passed by as the guests kept on coming and going from the stage. Richa and Vaishnavi (who came a bit late along with her drunk husband this time) were made to stand beside the bride itself and collect all the envelopes or arrange the gifts brought by guests. Meanwhile Gaurav ji and Imran made the guests comfortable and guided them towards dinner buffet plates. On the other hand Mr and Mrs Patil stood at the main entrance to welcome other upcoming people . Everone was busy in their assigned duty.

Finally when only few guests remained. Mr Patil announced the catering boyz to join the tables and fix the chairs. It was signal that now the family members could have their dinner. Richa looked for Imran and asked him to sit beside her. He didn't disagree and they sat. Gaurav ji sat beside Richa to avoid any suspicion . Meanwhile Mr and Mrs Patil made the bride-groom comfortable and then sat little away leaving the space for their parents to sat immediately adjacent to them. The position was ajusted such that both the brothers of groom got seat exactly in front of Richa and Imran.

The catering boys arranged the plated on the table cloth and began serving all the ingredients one by one. Richa was hardly interested in dinner , She extended her arm and caught hold of Imran's palm. She grabbed it and allowed it to rest on her thighs. Imran smiled and began carressing her thighs. He took it one step forward, by raising her skirt under the table . Imran could now get access to her bare skin and panty as well. He whispered something into Richa's ear and she immediately declined by giggling like a school girl hearing it. But he gave a stern look and that was the indication that she must obey him undisputedly.

Richa lifted her ass up as if adjusting her dress. But what she actually did was all together diffrent . My wife lowered her Panty such that it was now resting between her knees. Imran played with her naked Pussy and inserted to fingers into it as well. She jerked a little when he scratched her inner walls but it was still unnoticed by anyone. Except the 2 boys who were sitting exactly opposite. They could sense something fishy occuring under the table.

Imran made their job easy. He deliberately dropped his spoon on the ground and asked on of the boy to pick it up for him. Richa understood his mischeif. He wanted to expose her womanhood to them. She stopped them from getting under table as they could ask for another fresh spoon , but it was far too late.

Both the boyz bent down and kept looking at my wife's bare legs. Imran soon lowered her panty completely upto her ankles and now her shaven Pussy was also visible to them. The boyz for the first time saw any woman's private part. They were amazed and excited. Both of them kept on oggling at her naked Vagina. They couldn't resist themselves and advanced towards touching and feeling it. But soon were stopped by Bride's father who asked for their absence. from the table.

They could catch only a glimpse of what was in store of them tonight. The trailer was definitely a turnon for both of them and they awaited eagerly for the full blockbuster movie. Finally after some 20-30 min of light chit-chatting with bride and groom and teasing them a little bit by family members, the dinner got over . The family of bride was supposed to depart to their native village. Groom's father asked the boyz to come along but soon was informed by Gaurav ji that he will drop them home tomorrow as they wanted to spend some time having fun together with him and who had recently became friends . Obviously he couldn't disclose the actual purpose behind their stay.

The bride had teary eyes when her parents left. But was consoled by her brothers and In-Laws. Soon everyone moved to their respective rooms. Gaurav ji escorted the boys who were his guests into another guest room. He asked them to get fresh and change into something comfortable for night. Till then he will send my wife Richa into their room all prepared. They got excited hearing this and rushed into the guest room.

Before Richa could say or object anything on her behalf , Imran informed her to finish them off fast and make them sleep . Later she must come to the terrace where he and Patil saab are going to bang her all together. Meanwhile Gaurav ji and Sandesh will be fucking up Vaishnavi whole night. If time and mood permits, they'll exchange partners. But it was sure that tonight was definitely gonna be a gang-bang for both the ladies.
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 06-02-2023, 12:59 AM