Adultery Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance
I asked Vandana Aunty

“Isnt there a solution to get urself out?”
Vandana aunty “There is, I take poison and give my life” in a depressed voice.
Me “Shutup, wash you face, and never utter such words. We are ther to help u. I’ll try to find a solution.” Frankly couldn’t see her this way. I had 2 weeks in hand and had to settle this issue. First thing was to black mail Mr Rao, but how? Luckily I decided to attend this week’s party with Vandana aunty, that Mrs. Rao was throwing. On a Saturday evening we reached Rao mansion a posh bungalow cum farm house couple of kilometers away from the city. I was introduced to Mrs. Deepa Rao by Vandana Aunty. She’s a charming lady even today. She was in her early 40’s, but did look younger. 6 ft tall, white skin, a figure that college girls would be jealous of, clad in lavender color sari and sleeveless blouse The way she carried herself, every man in the party never missed a chance to gaze at her, me included. The way she was networking with ppl showed how bold she was and what she could do if she wanted to achieve something. Another lucky thing , Mr Rao was absent as he was out of station. Must have been fucking some north Indian girl. Rascal.
Vandana aunt was depressed and I knew it better. I said ,
“ Aunty lets leave, u r not feeling well” She accepted.
Me “ will just get a bit fresh and then lets leave. Meanwhile you tell all ur friends that u r leaving”
I then went to the washroom located behind the house. Just locked the door of compartment and started peeing. Suddenly some guys entered the washroom discussing what they felt was too interesting.
Person1: Mrs Rao is sexy.
Person2 Yeah, its her experience”.
Person3 “yeah marketing requires experience”
Person2 “Dumbo, I am talking bout her sexual experience. Rumors say she has affairs with her younger employees.
Person1: ‘I should request her to recruit me. I can perform very well when I’m in (pussy).
Person 3 “ Me too, My CV is pretty long (Dick) hahaha” and they left.
This was ridiculous as I was introduced to a taboo I had seen only in movies. Was the whole Rao family corrupted mentally??? I said I shouldn’t be thinking this way after all those guys were drunk. I came out of the mens washroom, coincidently Mrs Rao appeared from the women’s washroom. She smiled and asked
“Had a nice time?”
Me “In Washroom?”
Mrs. Deepa Rao “yeah, most sacred place here” sly look.
Me:“excuse me. Didn’t get you.
Mrs Rao “Ah you are handsome enough to understand, didn’t you do anyone inside?”
Me “Lady. What the hell, u people are out of ur mind. U have a husband whose, donno fucking every lady he meets every day and you are a nice accomplice to him.”
Mrs Rao “ How dare you talk about my husband that way. Its you youngsters who misuse these kind of parties and blame us.”
I was shocked. Either she was drunk or was serious. Her expressions showed she was serious. I calmed a bit and said
“lady, u caught the wrong guy. I am leaving”
Mrs Rao “Raj…… right…….., sorry actually just caught a guy kissing my cousin inside washroom and lost my temper. Sorry for whatever I said.”
We walked back to the garden. On the way with little conversation that I had, I was impressed by her intelligence. She too was impressed with my knowledge and did ask me to stay for some time and discuss things. I hired an auto for Vandana aunty and at about 8 pm she left the party. Uncle would have been happy today that his wife returned early.
I was hanging out meeting industrialists and NGO heads till 10pm when people started leaving. Couple of minutes later the garden was deserted and Mrs Rao was ordering her servants to clean up. Her cousin came shouting bashing Mrs Rao, not to intrude her privacy again and left with her boyfriend. Mrs Rao too seemed depressed and choked now. I fetched her some water and asked the servants to guide her inside. But she insisted me to accompany her inside. The servant directed us to Mrs Rao’s bedroom via huge hall. She rested half stretched on her bed and I found myself comfortable on a Bean bag. She started,
“Raj sorry for Riya (her cousin), shes just a kid in her early 20’s and shes having sex with anyone she gets attracted to. She was 3 when her parents died and I took the responsibility to adopt her. But I failed to grow her the right way. Shes my everything as god never gifted us a kid.”
Me thinking “This beauty’s husband fucks around the city, can’t believe Mrs Rao doesn’t have a kid.” Mrs Rao “Anyways thanx for the water. Donno, just felt to share my feelings with you. Sorry again”
Me : not a problem Mam, Life is full of sorrows and surprises. Never know when good or bad things happen. Just keep urself going.”
Mrs Rao “ nice thinking, thats what impressed me about you. Why I kept you waiting was, to talk to you about an offer.”
Me “Cool, No problems till its strictly professional”
She giggled, “It is of course, Won’t ask you to marry my cousin.”
Me: “u are too intelligent mam, thats a compliment, u figured out what I meant.”
Mrs Rao “thnx for the compliment young man, but on a serious note we are opening an office for our e commerce division next quarter in Mumbai. Was thinking if you could handle partial operations”
I was surprised and excited, but did have my doubts, even an idiot in the corporate world wouldn’t hand over operations of a new business to a fresher.
I said “I am excited, but dont you feel the offer is a bit too big for me. I am just a fresher.’
Mr Rao “Don’t worry I said partial, the other half will be monitored by me, so u will have my guidance.” Me “That’s gr8. I would like to accept blindfolded”
Mrs Rao “Oki nice then, Just stay, will get fresh and change. Meanwhile check the business model on my laptop”.
So she left with a towel to her master bathroom and shut the door. I started her laptop and started the presentation located on the desktop. Finished the whole stuff in couple of minutes. Grasping the model was a cake walk for every management graduate.
Now comes the turn that changed my whole life.
There was a shortcut to folder named ‘My imp’. I clicked on it and a window full of family pics opened. Mr and Mrs Rao’s wedding ceremony, Riya’s birthday pics etc. But there was a last folder which was dimmed by the system ie a hidden folder named X. I clicked on it, and was stunned. Got a sudden jolt on my dick. Picks of Vandana aunty and Mr Rao in compromising positions. Some pics had aunty lying naked on bed, some with Rao’s dick inserted, some in which Vandana aunty was tied to the bed with her eyes closed and rascal Rao enjoying her. Never had seen Vandana aunty this way, my dick too risen which never happened even when I hugged Vandana aunty a day before. Thousands of thought running in my mind. I calmed myself controlling so called ‘vulgar thoughts” . The point here was the pics were clear and taken intentionally. Also to be noted what were they doing in Mrs Raos laptop.
The bathroom door opened and I just hurriedly closed the laptop.
Mrs Rao ‘Raj what happened? Done with presentation?” She was in her night dress pink silky texture. The dress had a strap which she had tied tightly around her west revealing her sexy figure. The whole atmosphere had turned me on. Nude images of my beautiful aunt and a 40 year lady just coming out of the bathroom, hair spread, body partially wet, and the scent of the shampoo that freshened the room. Me “Yes mam, done. The model needs some treatment. Will help you.”
Mrs Rao “Yeah u will, we have the whole night”
Me “Sorry. Mam. Actually….”
Mrs Rao “What?? I made u an offer of a lifetime, u need to work on this right away. And stop calling me Mam. In our company we call people by name. Call me Deepa. Also dont worry about aunt, I told her before that you would be back early morning”
Me “But……Oki. If you insist.”
She came near me and took the laptop, I was a bit reluctant to give it away as I had not closed the X folder. But had no choice. I kept my figures crossed as she opened the laptop. But no use, the folder was as it was.
Mrs Rao smiled “ you boys don’t have other work than spying.”
Me “sorry. Actually I finished with the presentation early and had no work, so….”
Mrs Rao “ So u browse my personal content ha? “
Me “Sorry Deepa” a bit embarrassed. She asked me to sit beside her and started browsing the pic one by one.
Mrs rao “ur aunt is such a charm, see my husband enjoying her. This is the photo from our guest room where I donno how many innocent have been taken advantage of this way.’
The day was full of surprises and spine chilling moments.
Me : ‘so u know all this.”
Mrs Rao “yeah, and u too right. Me “yes, aunt is not at fault.’
Mrs Rao “ that I know, these are pics 2 yrs back when she first met my husband. I knew what he would do with her but had no proof so planted cameras in our guest room and caught the whole episode. He added pills in her drink, she fainted and rest is what u see here”
Me “And now he is blackmailing her on basis of this incident. Deepa being a women, u could have stopped this.”
Mrs Rao “No. not at all, he’s an influential person, without proof no one can touch him and even if you have proof no one would believe you, in turn the poor women being harassed would be at fault.”
Me “Then why did u shoot all this?”
Mrs Rao “ blackmail what else? I knew theres no use showing this to city cops, he can get away easily; at least I can get my demands satisfied. U see me today, its all because of ur aunt and her pics. I own 60 % of his business and in return he is free to do what he likes. I stay mum about his sexual conquests.”
Me “didn’t he ever force u for sex?’
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 24-05-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Renjith - 25-05-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 01-06-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 01-06-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 01-06-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Deepakpuma - 01-06-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Deepakpuma - 08-06-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Deepakpuma - 18-06-2019, 07:46 PM